• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Im going to the WCG sc2 tournament in montreal tomorrow... Slush Huk and kiwikaki are gonna be there but I got special cheeses ready for them if I play them in bracket haha

lilseph

Smash Ace
i like combat because he is funny, confident, and blunt.

Hes not afraid of calling his enemy bad, just straight up bad. Whitch i like.

http://www.livestream.com/combatex In case any of you guys don't know (or care) He has a live stream up and he plays every day :D

lilseph

Smash Ace
What tourny?

Shiro i'm going to need your adress lol. I know the area but i can't remember which building.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
im still gonna go all falcon but this time im gonna **** all those gay *** characters you guys use. sheiks, jiggs and falcos...fukkk dattttt

gogo david!

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Who else is going this Sunday? I got work tmrw so I definitely can't make it...

Ronald is gonna wreck **** up ;)

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
my address is 11930 82st buz 33

make sure to bring ya a game and hype up the sf vs smash in bb =p

ps im going to totally destroy everyone here in mario kart snes =)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wtf david, I thought you said you were free since last week until school starts.

What time do you want us to get there?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
U basically shine then jump then usmash right away. Same thing as usmash out of shield.

And i would say that jab usmash is much easier and more reliable since u can do so much from jabbing depending on what happens. But when u shine u have to usmash out of it cause ur reaction wont be fast enough to change ur mind if they block ur shine. At least with jabs u can grab if they wind up blocking it or something.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
U basically shine then jump then usmash right away. Same thing as usmash out of shield.

And i would say that jab usmash is much easier and more reliable since u can do so much from jabbing depending on what happens. But when u shine u have to usmash out of it cause ur reaction wont be fast enough to change ur mind if they block ur shine. At least with jabs u can grab if they wind up blocking it or something.
Yeah, it seems hard to JC a shine without actually leaving the ground. Same timing as multiJCshine?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Shine upsmash is unnecessarily flashy. There aren't that many uses with it from what I've seen. Nothing a thunders combo or waveshine can't do. That and it usually needs momentum in the first place.

Extra points for shine OoS upsmash (is this even possible). That'd be a wtf.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
for those who are coming over today, the address is 11930 82st buz 33 my cell is 587-784-5048

ps i got mountin duuuuuuuuuuuuuue

<_<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
who's all going today? i swear to god i better see most of you there.

lol shiro ok good stuff. but serious wtf kind of area code does your phone have lmao

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
i got 3rd for melee because i am sooo sick with my ganna. yall don't know about MY gannon.also me and dan took 1st for teams =)

Stevo

Smash Champion
maybe we should hold them every second week, and people can make a better effort to come.

If it's held on saturday and I can be sure people are gonna show up, I don't see a reason why I couldnt make it. My job is stable 9-5 mon-fri.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i think it would be convenient for everyone if it was just held with the brawl monthly tbh.

id just be more comfortable if it was on campus. Nearly our entire community goes to uofa anyways.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
if you guys want i can book a room for ur melee monthly u just have to let me know when u want it, although if the brawl and melee monthlies were at the same time i don't think that'd be the best idea

Stevo

Smash Champion
i think it would be convenient for everyone if it was just held with the brawl monthly tbh.

id just be more comfortable if it was on campus. Nearly our entire community goes to uofa anyways.
as long as they are individual events, I don't want people to have to choose to do either one or the other. then Im cool with this.

Top Bottom