• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lilseph

Smash Ace
IMO toss is the worst race. (doesn't really matter tho because they are all close to, if not even)

Terran just has a slight advantage against zerg and toss because of EMP against toss + maruaders. Zerg, i'm not to sure about but i know Idra rages a lot about terran (than again he rages about everything)

Limeee

Smash Champion
IMO toss is the worst race. (doesn't really matter tho because they are all close to, if not even)

Terran just has a slight advantage against zerg and toss because of EMP against toss + maruaders. Zerg, i'm not to sure about but i know Idra rages a lot about terran (than again he rages about everything)
toss is definately viable though lol. just look at the MLG raleigh results

1.toss
2.toss
3.toss

:009:

lilseph

Smash Ace
toss is definately viable though lol. just look at the MLG raleigh results

1.toss
2.toss
3.toss

:009:
I never said toss wasn't viable. I just said that they are the worst race. Even so, starcraft is extremly balanced and no race shoudl complain about the other races. As for the MLG event that kind of just happened, doesn't mean toss is amazing. Huk is a monster, kiwi came out of no were, and i can't remember who got 3rd.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i honestly wouldnt say jaedong is the best anymore as much as i like him :/

i would say flash is like m2k, perfection of every aspect.

edit: although terran has emp and marauders, protoss just counters with storm and zealots/archons

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
laglova is from edmonton and he's amazing, you guys should play him

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Everyone is gay for bridget. Is twin a some guy who wants to be famous? lol
Not really. Just like to have fun. In the case of yesterday, I was injured at home, doing tax homework, and bored to tears.

Although I wouldn't mind fame. If I'm ever giving an award acceptance speech I'll be sure to mention you first buddy :p

"I would like to thank that one guy who went by Imagination, I'd also like to thank the Academy and God...."

<3

lilseph

Smash Ace
i honestly wouldnt say jaedong is the best anymore as much as i like him :/

i would say flash is like m2k, perfection of every aspect.

edit: although terran has emp and marauders, protoss just counters with storm and zealots/archons

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
LOL storm zealot/archon. storm AND archons get ***** by EMP. Zealots are next to useless against bio ball.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wait till i get home, ill show u vids.

just keep in mind it works both ways, and stalkers are even more useless against bio ball, hence the storm and archons/zealots since zealots are good against marauders, and storm/archons are good against both.

oh, and i forgot to mention feedback.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I wake up with morning wood I read smashboards.com to get rid of it. 100% of the time it works everytime.

Stevo

Smash Champion
you wake up at 2pm?

im using this vertical mouse thing right now cause it's supposed to be better for your wrist.

it's not too bad actually

Levi what are you taking in Lethbridge?

lilseph

Smash Ace
wait till i get home, ill show u vids.

just keep in mind it works both ways, and stalkers are even more useless against bio ball, hence the storm and archons/zealots since zealots are good against marauders, and storm/archons are good against both.

oh, and i forgot to mention feedback.
Id like to see them. I can understand feedback, but a good terran player will EMP before the fight even happens, he will clock up, EMP, than stim up and run his **** in there. Thats just the bio ball, don't even get me started on mech units. Also zealots don't really counter marauders, they are decent, but not really a counter.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
EMP has become useful in SC2? It was ALRIGHT in SC, but like pretty slow and situational. Stasis almost always beats it, so hard to pull off.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i actually like his commentating a lot.

thats the only white person commentator that i enjoy for starcraft, otherwise i cant stand any of the other ones and only watch korean ones.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey, who is all coming to my place this sunday? just want to know how many smashers want to die by my hands!

lilseph

Smash Ace
i actually like his commentating a lot.

thats the only white person commentator that i enjoy for starcraft, otherwise i cant stand any of the other ones and only watch korean ones.
Yah i like Husky as well, he is great.

Also about that game, the terran player made me sad. He had WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many SCV's and not enough army. Also i saw maybe 4 or 5 EMP's. But that toss is really good and had some great storms. But that video didn't sell me on the whole zealot/archons + storm works against terran.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im not saying protoss' strat is golden, but from what i can judge its viable and better than what other unit combinations i can think of.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
hey, who is all coming to my place this sunday? just want to know how many smashers want to die by my hands!
probably not.. unless i can get a ride for somebody.

I really want to play melee, i want my disc back Victor =(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
when you were over last time when you forgot it, you told me you'd just pick it up next monthly cause you were lazy.

so *** u *****.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
probably not.. unless i can get a ride for somebody.

I really want to play melee, i want my disc back Victor =(
<_< but its free money for you!!
when you were over last time when you forgot it, you told me you'd just pick it up next monthly cause you were lazy.

so *** u *****.
i had to lol at victors use of the word *****. I almost thought you WERE black

lilseph

Smash Ace
im not saying protoss' strat is golden, but from what i can judge its viable and better than what other unit combinations i can think of.
Honestly, if you want to know the counter in TvP for either race i can tell you, its really not that difficult. Zealot + collosis DESTROYS the bio ball. If they go mech, you go immortals plus well used blink stalkers and charge lots.

Both terran and Toss have strats and units to beat the other, its just getting the right unit combination. People only complain because marauders kill zealots with micro, stalkers just in a 1v1 fight, and sentries in a 1v1 fight. Marauders beat gateway units and its a big problem for toss, so they are forced to get collosus.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Honestly, if you want to know the counter in TvP for either race i can tell you, its really not that difficult. Zealot + collosis DESTROYS the bio ball. If they go mech, you go immortals plus well used blink stalkers and charge lots.

Both terran and Toss have strats and units to beat the other, its just getting the right unit combination. People only complain because marauders kill zealots with micro, stalkers just in a 1v1 fight, and sentries in a 1v1 fight. Marauders beat gateway units and its a big problem for toss, so they are forced to get collosus.
i thought collosus were only good against marines, but gets ***** by marauders?

Stevo

Smash Champion
I'm taking a bfa in sound engineering Steve

Day9 >>> husky
that sounds cool. so like, for movies and stuff? or like, acoustics at a theater? or both maybe?

Day9 commentary >>> husky commentary for sure. (in content only, everyone's voice is pretty annoying I find)

whos that other asian one......

HD right? I don't find he is that great either, must not be korean.

Top Bottom