• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
he's wrong about the reaper harrass.

1 or 2 queens can do the job to defend a reaper harrass.

and if he's going hardcore reaps, u can make a spine crawler.

edit: i just watched the last part, and thats hilarious on how happy he was LOL

Thats not rly true the reaper build thats imbalanced is when you go regular 13 rax 15 orbital then add barracks until you have 5 making reapers, which is a much different build then 8 or 9 rax early reaper. 2 queens and a spinecrawler will die very fast and the only way to survive is fast roach and even then you're still contained while the terran can expand / switch to marauders. Im diamond level and I probably win 90 percent of my TvZs.

aside from that though terrans not THAT imbalanced.

Stevo

Smash Champion
how late will the tourney go sunday? I have work monday morning at 8am in Athabasca and I thought I would have a car but I won't so.....

I might not be able to make it then.

but if that allows more people to make it then that's fine, just make sure to try to hold them on saturdays in the future. (if possible)

I miss smash sundays :(

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Thats not rly true the reaper build thats imbalanced is when you go regular 13 rax 15 orbital then add barracks until you have 5 making reapers, which is a much different build then 8 or 9 rax early reaper. 2 queens and a spinecrawler will die very fast and the only way to survive is fast roach and even then you're still contained while the terran can expand / switch to marauders. Im diamond level and I probably win 90 percent of my TvZs.

aside from that though terrans not THAT imbalanced.
i was referring to defending early reapers with 1-2 queens, but if they do 5 barracks making reapers then cant u just have early roaches/spine crawlers but go to mutas? thats basically zerg's only choice to take back control of the map and over the reapers.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
*incoherent whisper to one Canadian smasher about another Canadian smasher*

*whisper to second Canadian smasher about the first smasher I whispered to*

Continuation of post that will be disregarded and largely ignored/skipped over by the majority of this threads members.

Smiley emotican

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
*incoherent whisper to one Canadian smasher about another Canadian smasher*

*whisper to second Canadian smasher about the first smasher I whispered to*

Continuation of post that will be disregarded and largely ignored/skipped over by the majority of this threads members.

Smiley emotican
Hey now. If you're gonna use a smiley emotican, you must do it the KillL0ck way.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hey now. If you're gonna use a smiley emotican, you must do it the KillL0ck way.
:colorful:r y:colorful:u c:colorful:uld d:colorful: what a guy fr:colorful:m C:colorful:l:colorful:rad:colorful: did and instead of using the letter :colorful: he used :colorful: instead. :colorful:f c:colorful:urse this c:colorful:uld get ann:colorful:ying and I'm sure m:colorful:ds like Victra (<3<3<3<3) might get upset. H:colorful:wever, this is n:colorful:t a bad thing as l:colorful:ng as I stay within the given smiley c:colorful:unt.

S:colorful: h:colorful:w have y:colorful:u been Kuraud:colorful:?

:colorful:h and Victra<3, if y:colorful:u d:colorful:n't like this, I pr:colorful:mise it's the first time I've ever d:colorful:ne it :p

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
so should i take it no ones interested in the online ranking thing

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey guys i managed to get some new melee players to come out for the tournament this sunday..

hope they are good. i want to see some upsets

Twin_A

Smash Champion
quit spamming that you ***gits

omg shiro seriously you are unbelieveably godlike
I'm trying to decode what your censored word is, and I think I have a rough idea...

:p

And I apologize in advance for the random spam. Pweeeeeeeeeeze don't infract me. One more and I'll be at a point :(

Here I'll tell you guys some jokes to make up for it. Quick pick your category :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
i heard you're like really good at card/magic tricks =p
Haha I'm ok I guess. I have some vids in my sig (just click were I dare you to haha).

I think I'm better at being funny/being a friend. But magic works too :p

i'm also better at melee. Thats right I'm challenging every single one of you to a MM! Except for you... and him... and that guy over there. And anyone named "Me". Or him or her. So anyone else not covered on this list is open game :D

So how are you guys doing tonight? I'm bored at home and my hand is too injured to play melee with my friends :( So i'm kinda bored haha

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
i was referring to defending early reapers with 1-2 queens, but if they do 5 barracks making reapers then cant u just have early roaches/spine crawlers but go to mutas? thats basically zerg's only choice to take back control of the map and over the reapers.

yeah thats an option but terrans in your base the whole time so he can see everything you build and you have to cut drones just to survive while the terran gets a free expand and then you get crushed 2 mins later in macro battles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SGW7LzLJg

theres an example of the build and idras one of the best zergs

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's all about appearances on the internet that give people the impression if someone's a girl or not. lol

In Vic's case, when he presents himself like that, he's one of two things. Asian guy/girl, or just a girl in general.

lol, ew bridget. Noel corrected that mistake. lol

Stevo

Smash Champion
I thought Victra was a chick? meh shows what I know. But sorry I instigated this haha.
Victor is a pretty manly name....

Victoria I guess would be the girl equivalent

Victra is in the middle.... way to be confusing

hey levi

"This statement is as false as Victra is feminine" is a paradox

<3 Victor

Edit: is that even a paradox? lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yeah thats an option but terrans in your base the whole time so he can see everything you build and you have to cut drones just to survive while the terran gets a free expand and then you get crushed 2 mins later in macro battles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SGW7LzLJg

theres an example of the build and idras one of the best zergs
ill check the vid when i get home from work, but isnt zerg the worst race atm?

but ya, i agree that terran would have the advantage regardless.

its pretty bad when zerg opts to do a hatchery + spine crawler rush, which i see pretty often.

Top Bottom