• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

T-block

B2B TST
lol tyler...trapezoid rule probably only refers to how you setup integrals. your elementary subregions are trapezoids instead of rectangles

i'm pretty sure i did something like that when leading up to integrals, but it was a while ago <_<

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'm quitting smash for a little while

my life is pretty ****ed right now and I need to fix things

if there's a melee monthly this month then I won't go

edit: no lol it's not related to calculus

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
falcon requires less work and thinking than fox, falco, ICs, and others

easiest character to play and start for beginners is falco.. he is soooooo **** easy to play.. that's why i started playing him first and falco requires even less thinking because he has lasers which are supposed to just ****, lasers itself are built in mind games

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
I think you guys forget that most falcon players that are good pretty much only play as falcon. He's not a bad character, you just have to work a little harder than most to do what you want, and some people like it like that anyways. I think what sets a good falcon player apart is that they know their character so well. Most people these days play many characters so that they can't be countered easily, but as a downside they aren't as comfortable playing as their favorite.

Falcon requires thinking. If you don't think with falcon you're going to get *****. Even by people that don't think.

InThisTyler: Highschool Drama

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
p.s; slap controller out of their hands
Are you kidding? Nobody would ever do that, especially in a tournament set. And definitely not a tournament host. That would just be crazy.

p.s. sorry, had to
Most people these days play many characters so that they can't be countered easily, but as a downside they aren't as comfortable playing as their favorite.
That's kind of where I'm headed. I don't like playing against Fox with Pika because I get camped sooooo hard. Most other matches I'm fine with using Pika... just depends on who is playing. But yeah, kind of losing confidence. Plus, Roy is quickly becoming my fave now. He's just too huge!

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
Tyler do you have erectile dysfunction? That is not good.

Sid has the heart of the cards, he knows where it's at.
edit wait wait wait, sid you're going to pick up more characters? =[

also set your ice cream to prepared sid. you're gonna get ROCKed

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'm quitting smash for a little while

my life is pretty ****ed right now and I need to fix things

if there's a melee monthly this month then I won't go

edit: no lol it's not related to calculus
when things go right

which could be anywhere from next week to the end of the school year
it's funny until it happens to yourself
Lol? Gr.12, where Tyler gets interested in a girl, and tries drugs. But I don't see how quitting smash changes anything.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
but it doesn't even matter for jake because he's the BEST YOSHI IN THE WOOOOOORLD
Never you mind. >.>

yoshi can jump out of his shield in 64. Yoshi players should convert to 64 :)
But I can't even Z-cancel. ]=

Melee. I play DDD/MK in Barlw.
Ok, I can't really help you then. >.< I used to main Yoshi in Melee before Brawl came out, but that was before I got into competitive smash, so I only know really basic things about him in Melee. Good luck though. =D

:005:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
luke you have no clue lol

well you do a bit, but like, there's a lot of stuff

ANYWAY

I just kinda wanna take a break from videogames for a while

edit: wtf alberta, you guys post 3 times in the time that it took me to make one post

Stevo

Smash Champion
I get to start Uni today. =D

\\\\\\\\\ooooooo\\\\\\\\\\\\

Gratz

High School Drama is funny when you look back on it. Tyler trust me, Smash is more important than whatever it is. You can have my PR spot.

lol I wasnt part of much High School drama cause my friend lived across the street from my high school, so a bunch of us just hung out there and played Melee, perfect dark, Magic the gathering, and Star Craft all day.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Unless circumstances come about that make an activity negatively impact your wellness, prevent the activity outright or gradually lessen the enjoyability (made up word?) of something, there should be no reason anyone should stop doing what they enjoy.

I figure many people say they stop playing smash for ridiculous reasons, only to figure out that they still enjoy it.

On the flip side, I find that many people partake in activities that they don't particularly enjoy, but do so to reap the benefits. I don't get this. I do this to myself... like, I really don't like the UofA, yet I'm going to be here another however many years because society doesn't allow me to do what I feel I can do best without going through this ridiculous post-secondary system. A significant portion of 5+ years of the best of my life taken out to pay mad $$$$ to a research institution, do crazy amounts of mostly irrelevant study, and FINALLY doing something that I like. It's one of those ends-justify-the-means things.

But then how do you qualify time? Sure licking a grungy bar urinal is extremely unpleasant (hopefully to most people), but if someone paid out $30k to do it I'm sure many people would french that thing in a second.

lol this thought is wandering too much. I'll stop.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Yeah. Unless circumstances come about that make an activity negatively impact your wellness, prevent the activity outright or gradually lessen the enjoyability (made up word?) of something, there should be no reason anyone should stop doing what they enjoy.

I figure many people say they stop playing smash for ridiculous reasons, only to figure out that they still enjoy it.

On the flip side, I find that many people partake in activities that they don't particularly enjoy, but do so to reap the benefits. I don't get this. I do this to myself... like, I really don't like the UofA, yet I'm going to be here another however many years because society doesn't allow me to do what I feel I can do best without going through this ridiculous post-secondary system. A significant portion of 5+ years of the best of my life taken out to pay mad $$$$ to a research institution, do crazy amounts of mostly irrelevant study, and FINALLY doing something that I like. It's one of those ends-justify-the-means things.

But then how do you qualify time? Sure licking a grungy bar urinal is extremely unpleasant (hopefully to most people), but if someone paid out $30k to do it I'm sure many people would french that thing in a second.

lol this thought is wandering too much. I'll stop.
Lol my friend Travis (Ritherz) brought up that same point with the Urinal liek a week ago. Did you read that somewhere or something?

Also University sucks, other than meeting people and provoking ideas (sort of)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
sid your posts are the best.

nah I still like smash, I'm just taking a break from video games for now.

and while I sort of agree with you there stevo, I think I've pulled a levi and realized there are a lot of things more important than smash

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You guys really feel that way?

I feel really comfortable as a student, and I think Uni is super fun =D More fun than smash sometimes.

Even though you get *****.

But I get ***** in both so it's all gg.

tYLRERRERR

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ya probs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_a7KspmX8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_a7KspmX8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sw is sex to watch.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I believe that finding time to enjoy yourself (both in mind-gutter speech and otherwise) is one of the most important components of living. Let it be known that I'm not harping on you for anything, just know that I care about you all and your well-being.

Also, the urinal thing lol. It's a common question on those surveys that are all like:

Blue or orange?
If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Where was your last kiss?
Have you ever slept outside?

btw I like those surveys a little too much lol

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
So uh- Since when is smash something that consumes all of anyones life?

Like, you might as well say I quit a long time ago, if you can't find time to spend one or two free days a year, then you're ****ed up.

Sure, maybe you happen to be busy that one day, thats not quitting.

Quitting means you're punch crew sans mike, you literally stop playing ever.

OH WAIT.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
luke you have no clue lol

well you do a bit, but like, there's a lot of stuff

ANYWAY

I just kinda wanna take a break from videogames for a while
Bros before hoes. Plus if you leave until the end of the school year I might catch up to you.

so a bunch of us just hung out there and played Melee, perfect dark, Magic the gathering, and Star Craft all day.
That sounds bro. Usually my friends have to work. Jobs are for losers

sw is sex to watch.
If my brain cant even comprehend that, how will my fingers?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
sid your posts are the best.

nah I still like smash, I'm just taking a break from video games for now.

and while I sort of agree with you there stevo, I think I've pulled a levi and realized there are a lot of things more important than smash
Lol. I wish I knew more so I could tell you exactly why this is stupid =D.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
It's not bliss.

A class on my watch list opened up and I got a notification on my phone on the train. I got off at the next stop and called my friend to get him to sign into my beartracks and enroll for me but the class was full again within 5 minutes.

FUUUUUUUU-

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
It's not bliss.

A class on my watch list opened up and I got a notification on my phone on the train. I got off at the next stop and called my friend to get him to sign into my beartracks and enroll for me but the class was full again within 5 minutes.

FUUUUUUUU-
that SUCKS...

is it engg130? if it is go to the office on campus and talk to the coordinator.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Omfg, I was just messing around with luigi on a lvl 9 cpu on poke stad, and he stomped me through the ****ing stage. Not at the edge or anything, in the god**** middle.

Top Bottom