• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Something that made me chuckle is watching a commentated match of NoobKing vs. BluntedObject.

NoobKing kills bo10 with an uptilt (**** kick) and the commentator goes, 'Oohhhh superboom edgeguard!'

Alphicans

Smash Hero
so Luke, now that you are 4th in PR, when are you gonna quit brawl?

you have to be good at only 1 game, or all 3 at once like Dan.

is there any melee this month?? I need to know to book it off

I guess I'll go look for that edmonton gamers site
Lol? I like brawl way more than melee >_>.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lmao owned.

Stevo, when my cousin leaves, I'm going to determine if there will be a Smashfest here in Spruce Grove or not. Melee & Brawl, and just in general, a kickass hangout. I may do it in the second half of January. But I'll be keeping everyone posted if they need time off work. (This WILL be on a weekend, if anything)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've started playing Yoshi recently and he's so freaking fun to play. Anyone play Yoshi to give me tips and halps?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
alex, you just need to come to edmonton

we'll reignite your smash spirit
Hahaha, wow you're god**** ********.

I hope this is a joke. This drama cannot happen in Alberta.
Seriously? sorry but me and Luke not getting along was around before you were. Hell it was around before Luke was.

so Luke, now that you are 4th in PR, when are you gonna quit brawl?
No, because he's gotta actually get 4th at something to prove it, because he pretty much chose to put himself there.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No I didn't. Who else should go there? It doesn't mean I am that great, it just means that overall Edmonton isn't good. IMO, the only people worthy of being ranked are the top3, the rest isn't really needed. It's still fun and interesting to see how everyone ranks, so that's why we did it.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd at the avatar picture. I now realise how much more cliché that movie was than I remembered. Avatar probably triggered past emotions from watching that movie when I was a kid.

Also, you two should stop being big babies and work it out.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
just nairx100 fox and dash dance camp them.

after a nair, u got the grab, so ya.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Too bad dash dance camping won't really work, considering fox can just laser falcon. I really don't think falcon has much of a chance vs a decent fox anyways. You have to be a really good falcon to keep up with spacies.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, not like across the whole map of FD on the other side dash dancing.

its more like dash dancing close to fox so u bait him or get an opening.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
falcon vs spacies isn't even that big of an advantage, it's just stupid if you don't know the matchup

like once you figure out how to play against falco, you can kill him with one small combo on any stage as long as it finishes with a knee

sheik vs falcon is worse, sheik doesn't even have to try in that matchup and she can probly win

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Falcon relies way too much on predicting his opponent to be good. Personally, I think he's a terrible character, and that spacies absolutely destroy him. I know people would argue that it's not that bad, but I think there is just too many holes in how falcon plays to even begin to keep up with spacies.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u make it sound like every falcon will get ***** by a fox/falco.

except its been the other way around in most of the matches i've seen harhar.

u're right, falcon does have a bit of a disadvantage against foxes and falcos, but it doesnt make him a crap character.

hes better than ylink(/luke)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i hate yoshi for one reason.

can't jump out of shield.

edit4luke: not really. even at around the same skill level would have pretty close games.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
no man, Falcon sucks. It takes too much effort for him to ****, and he gets ***** with like, a quarter of the effort.

I still like it though.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
no man, Falcon sucks. It takes too much effort for him to ****, and he gets ***** with like, a quarter of the effort.

I still like it though.
uh that's because you put in WAAAY too many unnecessary wavelands and trying to be super flashy. falcon doesn't need that much work once you get down to it, he's just not as good as the top tiers.

also, calculus is the dumbest course in the universe. my teacher made me prove this ****
http://www.physics.arizona.edu/~restrepo/475A/Notes/sourcea/node41.html
and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED INTEGRALS YET

Vitality

Smash Ace
uh that's because you put in WAAAY too many unnecessary wavelands and trying to be super flashy. falcon doesn't need that much work once you get down to it, he's just not as good as the top tiers.

also, calculus is the dumbest course in the universe. my teacher made me prove this ****
http://www.physics.arizona.edu/~restrepo/475A/Notes/sourcea/node41.html
and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED INTEGRALS YET
ez stuff

Also being super flashy is legit mind games.
against noobs

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
nooooooooooo tyler. I play like that cause it's fun and it's friendlies.

whoa lol. I just did those like, a month ago.

In math 100.

At UofA.

wtf is with your teacher. XD

edit:@tyler: no.

Top Bottom