• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Already done.

But yeah, talk to levi, smash sunday I believe.
ya, i already did.

around what time? and u're going to have to tell me the bus i have to take from w/e ctrain station.

and how to get to levi's (his place right?)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
tyler did drugs? wtf

whats wrong with u. no wonder why ur eyes look so baggy black.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^that vid is classic <3
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0hNn8EGW_Ks&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0hNn8EGW_Ks&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is hilarious.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
ya, i already did.

around what time? and u're going to have to tell me the bus i have to take from w/e ctrain station.

and how to get to levi's (his place right?)
Heh, I've been giving directionms to levis since I've known him. It's really simple. I dunno where you are, but essentially train to the south (southland station) then take preferably the 56. Theres other busses you can take, but IMO I suggest you jsut keep your phone and text when you get to the station, because if theres one of the other busses there, we'll have to meet you down the street from his place anyways.

i have no idea on time, whenever probs.

^that vid is classic <3

*roys sweet falcon kick boat broke good times

this is hilarious.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
hey luke, like I said yesterday, if you host tomorrow for me and victor I'll come

and please don't bring up the "I thought you quit smash" stuff, I was just having a bad day, although I still won't be coming to this monthly

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
can somebody ask connor why he removed me off his facebook?

somebody hacked his account and put stuff like "I like *****" all over it. I (along with some others) commented on it and laughed, but I think he thought I hacked him, and now he won't add me back. =(

Vitality

Smash Ace
I play Tekken. Victor still owes me a MM for that rice hat he got for free (for now).

But I still play smash...once every two weeks lol
I can't even SHFFL with fox anymore QQ

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's either huynh, tran or nguyen.

Seriously.

It's also not fun when you meet a cute girl and her last name is Tran. It's like, ffs.

but Jim you actually don't play melee cause your homo or something :<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I haven't seen a cute girl with last name tran yet. They're all Nguyen or Vo. But we must take over the world together Victor!
I never met anyone with Vo as their last name actually.

But yeah

a lot of nguyen.

a lot.

like probs 70%
uhh...okay jim...

I think victor's angry at me or something

=(
no im not D:<

Top Bottom