• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Levi is bad at eating donuts. And we got to Venusaur 2nd round Brad when you left. Then a bomb spawned under his leaf and ****ed me.
If I didn't F you over, we probably would've gotten farther.

I guess so lol

though that would suck cause you lived here for so long and now you're against us =(
Well I would say Tyson is edmonton, but frankly that would mean Steve is calgary. And that would also mean Dan isn't edmonton.

Who's Edmontons Top 3? Carl and....?

Ermine

Smash Ace
Earlier today, before I went to Levi's.

"Another awesome shift at the center, as always. After we finished doing everything. Michelle asked if I wanted to take Little Beaver out for some exercise since it was pretty nice out. So we went outside for about 30-45 minutes, and I was able to get some more photos =). Little Beaver is awesome =)

Little Beaver starting his adventure and fun outside!

He comes padding over towards me, obviously not wanting to be alone.

Uhoh, a little stuck in the snow!

And he managed to get out. =)

I soon catch his attention again...

So he comes over to hang with me =)

<3

And another Porcupine picture because he's awesome too!

I hope you enjoyed =)"

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well Bread, it's Carl, then Dan, then Mike. And yes, we all know Dan doesn't live in Edmonton, but he comes to all our smashfests and stuff, just like Tyson smashes with you guys now. So...idk.

It would seem way more appropriate for us to keep Steve and you guys keep Tyson since Steve lives here and smashes with us, and Tyson lives there now (I guess?) and smashes with you guys.

Holy ****... She's ****ed up.
actually that's pretty normal

you just don't know it cause we go to mac lol

Frio

Smash Champion
I can never look at that kid the same now Luke. And he's in my freaking italian class. Why'd you tell me about your sick Text messages >_>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You thought you saw a serious list. There's been way too many instances where you take things way too literally or don't understand what a joke is for me to trust anything you say. Anyone who makes a list like that is ****ed. There's a reason it's on failblog, because it's a massive failure. If you saw one that was legit, that doesn't make it normal, it means you knew someone who had some issues, ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH, LETS BE SERIOUS HERE.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well of course I've known some pretty crazy people, it's hc...

I have seen these lists before, and they WERE legit, they're just not this explicit

luke you'd be surprised how many slutty girls there are at other schools. our school is pretty clean, you have no idea how bad some other schools are...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually I do have a good idea, I am not an idiot who is oblivious to these things. By you saying it was legit doesn't mean it was. A prime example to why I wouldn't believe you when you say the lists were legit was when I was reading that pbnJ thread, and then someone started posting on his account, and you said it was him cause that's how he posts all the time, and then I said you have to be ****ing kidding with me how could you actually believe someone would advertise their **** in a thread that's bashing them, and you were still convinced it was him. I hear this kind of stuff all the time coming from you. It's just how you roll I guess, and I am not bashing you for it, but you have to recognize that your sense for these types of things are completely ****ty. Sorry for the bluntness, but I can't stand to read someone say that having a list of people you would give a blowjob to is something that is normal. It'd be less likely to come from a girl, because they have quite the social structure among each other that if they were caught to have a list like this, they'd probably be turned into a mockery, and their social status would plummet.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
okay, let me rephrase that instead of "normal", that's "common"

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I mean there's a reason why it's on failblog, I'm just saying more people should be laughing at it and finding it funny instead of being shocked, cause it's more common than most people think lol

that's all I'm trying to say, cause that is pretty normal for slutty girls =/ no need to take it so seriously

and I'm not really gullible, if that's what you're trying to say. and that thing with the pbnj thread, IIRC dj said it wasn't him so I don't know who it would be considering he hasn't given anybody else his password

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
I stopped reading about halfway in, that sounds like Alex's sister.
ps
if Steve is Calgary, and Tyson is Edmonton, then Riley and I are St. Albert, David is somewhere in manitoba, Eric is Thunder Bay and Moe is white

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Well Bread, it's Carl, then Dan, then Mike. And yes, we all know Dan doesn't live in Edmonton, but he comes to all our smashfests and stuff, just like Tyson smashes with you guys now. So...idk.

It would seem way more appropriate for us to keep Steve and you guys keep Tyson since Steve lives here and smashes with us, and Tyson lives there now (I guess?) and smashes with you guys.
you don't understand, I'm saying that Dan ISN'T Edmonton, if he's edmonton, then you might as well call Sid Calgary. Because sid is an honorary member and attends 99% of all our smash events, and if steve is edmonton, then you might as well call Tyson calgary, Tyson lives here now.

Long story short, figure out your rules. IMO Dan is not edmonton, stop being hopeful.

(this isn't about me really caring who's in the crew or not, it's actually mostly about the fact of who belongs to what area)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
you don't understand, I'm saying that Dan ISN'T Edmonton, if he's edmonton, then you might as well call Sid Calgary. Because sid is an honorary member and attends 99% of all our smash events, and if steve is edmonton, then you might as well call Tyson calgary, Tyson lives here now.

Long story short, figure out your rules. IMO Dan is not edmonton, stop being hopeful.

(this isn't about me really caring who's in the crew or not, it's actually mostly about the fact of who belongs to what area)
I would say Tyson is part of Calgary though.

And Sid attends 99 % of our smash events too, and they're also a lot more frequent than there. It's not hard to attend most of Calgary's smash events when they don't happen very often. >_>

But whatever, it doesn't matter cause he wouldn't be playing in it either way I guess. I think if anything, we should decide on a date first, cause I have no clue the exact week Reading Week is and idk where it's gonna be held cause I doubt Red Deer will bother hosting.

Scientifically God

Smash Cadet
Paryaya is a religious ritual which takes place every alternate year in Krishna Matha (Krishna Temple) of Udupi. The puja and administration of Krishna Matha is distributed among the Swamijis (seer or monk or pontiff) of ashta matha established by Dvaita philosopher Sri Madhvacharya. Each swamiji of every matha gets chance to perform puja by rotation for a period of two years. During paryaya, the puja and administration of Krishna Matha is handed over from swamiji of one of ashta matha to the swamiji of another ahta matha. It takes place every two years in even numbered years for example 2006,2008,2010 and so on. On 18 January 2008, the puja and administration was to be handed over to Puttige matha swamiji Sugunendra Thirta Padangalavaru from Krishnapura Matha's swamiji. The paryaya takes place on 18 January early morning of mentioned year at Udupi. The preparations start from the previous day itself. The ascending swamiji goes to a place called Dandithirta and takes dip at holy pond and does puja as per tradition.[1] He enters Udupi city early morning at around 3A.M. A procession is taken from jodukatte (Near Taluk office) of Udupi town, where ascending swamiji and other swamiji's are carried in planquin along with cultural shows and plays. Previously it was from Kinnimulki which was considered as southern most tip of Udipi town. The swamiji then enters Krishna Matha accompanied by outgoing swamiji, where formally reins of Krishna Matha are handed over. The hand over ceremony is held at Sarvajna peetha inside Krishna Math.At this ceremony descending swamiji hands over articles like Akshaya patra and keys to ascending swamiji.Then in Vasanta Mahal formal durbar takes place. There are many other rituals which precede this and succeeding,but no written information is available,even though traditions are strictly followed as it was seven hundred years ago. Now a days public ceremony is held at rajagana within premises of Krishna matha for benefit of general public.

Stevo

Smash Champion
why argue about Dan if he isnt allowed to take part?

since I live in Athabasca mostly right now, I still say wEHsians stick

lol

I think Sid and Tyson (and Myself if the wEHsians go unchallenged) can just fill in the blanks to balance things if need be.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
how about we just do tyler and luke vs levi and brad $40 money match. It might be close and we can do a best of 3 events

1. 2v2 team battle
2. 2v2 crew battle
3. homerun contest (doc only)

IMAGINE IF IT WENT TO GAME 3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Do I get to be a part of Calgary? :3

EDIT: I'm actually pretty close to the World Record for Mario in 10-Man Melee.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
But whatever, it doesn't matter cause he wouldn't be playing in it either way I guess. I think if anything, we should decide on a date first, cause I have no clue the exact week Reading Week is and idk where it's gonna be held cause I doubt Red Deer will bother hosting.
I said explicitly in my post, it's not about who's in or out of the battle, because you'll get stomped either way.

It's about where they're frmo, but if I did care about who's in, it would be a BIG deal, because then you can't count dan as your top 3, which you don't seem to understand is my point.

p.s: Considering you guys never come out to calgary, I'd say it's a lot harder than you think =P

why argue about Dan if he isnt allowed to take part?
Because, if he isn't part of edmonton, then edmonton loses another player, and if it's a matter of their next best, it's pretty important (or would be if we wern't gonna stomp them)

how about we just do tyler and luke vs levi and brad $40 money match. It might be close and we can do a best of 3 events

1. 2v2 team battle
2. 2v2 crew battle
3. homerun contest (doc only)

IMAGINE IF IT WENT TO GAME 3
I am 100% down. Even if I have to play Luke for this.

You guys don't even know about my Doc. I've been playing himmore than any other character lately.

Do I get to be a part of Calgary? :3

EDIT: I'm actually pretty close to the World Record for Mario in 10-Man Melee.
Cool story bro.

Also, by edmontons standards you would, but I'm arguing against that fact right now.

Top Bottom