• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
god ****ittttttttttttttttttt my marks take faaaacking forever to come onto bear tracks.

my gf already has all 5 of her marks out, and i only have 2 out of 6.

carl/vic/matt, u guys got all ur marks out yet?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
god ****ittttttttttttttttttt my marks take faaaacking forever to come onto bear tracks.

my gf already has all 5 of her marks out, and i only have 2 out of 6.

carl/vic/matt, u guys got all ur marks out yet?
wow really? She's lucky >_>

I only have 3 out of 6. One was Engg100 so it doesn't really count. Other than that, it's Engg130 and Chem thats out. For me and Carl anyways.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thanks mike. Yeah you were telling me how it wasn't until January. It's pretty nice that marks are coming out right now.

Mike H got an A+ in Engg130 >_> I think it's pretty official now. I'm totally naming my kid Michael.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha A+ picture Carl.

Happy Birthday Victra! Maximum birthday!

Riley, Redshark is a Pokemon TCG program that has pretty much every Pokemon card ever made. It's all manual play though, so if you remember the rules you're good to go. It's on Pokebeach somewhere, I don't feel like linking...

Bread~

Smash Journeyman

Did you know that the white dot on diglett isn't his nose, but rather his baby tooth? =D

Think about it.

and...

What can be seen, can never be unseen :laugh:
As soon as you see Dugtrio you realize you're pretty dumb

victor you have to money match me to have a happy birthday
Speaking of which, at beebleoshi-:2 return of beebleoshi, me and levi will be taking teams money matches.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
That made me smile... then I thought about my engg130 mark and cried for a little while, then it made me smile again xD

Top Bottom