• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
hearing joels end of the conversation with victor on the phone was some of the funniest **** i have ever listened to in my life

"Hey victor tyson and I got 3rd in doubles at your tournament. Guess how much money we got? $5. THAT'S $2.50 FOR EACH OF US"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah. But it was the first time a planned "BP dinner" actually came into fruition.

edit: lol Carl, yeah I remember that phone call XDDD And how everyone was like, dieing from laughter in the background. XD I miss the ol' joel. :<

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ps. victor,

luke and i make a great team.

you thought we had great team coordination, try looking at luke and i.

alternating uairs/usmashes ftw.

edit to tyler: there was only 10 people in the low tier singles, with a 5$ entrance fee so it was 50$.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ps. victor,

luke and i make a great team.

you thought we had great team coordination, try looking at luke and i.

alternating uairs/usmashes ftw.

edit to tyler: there was only 10 people in the low tier singles, with a 5$ entrance fee so it was 50$.
hahaha yeah, I heard you guys did great! What team combo were you guys?

And to be truthful Tyson, you're like one of the bestest team players ever lol. You have harmony with everyone. <3

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
And to be truthful Tyson, you're like one of the bestest team players ever lol. You have harmony with everyone. <3
Except with me, except we still do well, since me and Tyson both specialize in teams.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Sigh... low tier singles... the only time I've taken 850 damage by a pichu in 4 stocks... FML >.<

T'was fun though... finally gonna get a GC so I can actually practice >.<.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
just wait till you smoke some pot and realize how incredibly insignificant you and humankind are in the universe

ho man what a day that was
Lol, nihilist bast4rd. You and I have to have a chat. Melee results?!
Sigh... low tier singles... the only time I've taken 850 damage by a pichu in 4 stocks... FML >.<

I like your avatar a lot.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

That was funny, even though I wasn't actively watching it at the time. =D

GGs man. You did well, considering you apparently don't have the opportunity to practice. XD

I had a lot of fun today. I just wish I didn't fail quite so badly in the singles bracket, but I still enjoyed myself. ^.^

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Highlight of the day was double uair on Dan. Tyson and I both went jumped up after (Tyson?) uthrowed him and we both used uair, resulting in sick damage, and Mike P saying that was the worst thing he's ever seen.

Yay I got third in singles! When you guys look at the bracket you'll see that I lost to the people I should've lost to, but my matches with Mike.P were incredibly close, and I think next time I might be able to take him.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Highlight of the day was double uair on Dan. Tyson and I both went jumped up after (Tyson?) uthrowed him and we both used uair, resulting in sick damage, and Mike P saying that was the worst thing he's ever seen.
and our alternating uair/usmash shield pressure lolol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

k. I like brawl again. Someone make this happen.

lol mike w.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So me, Jber, Age and Mystic played Brawl for a few hours today. Was ****ing awesomely fun. Like Melee, I might drop my secondary (MK) and go all DDD. He's too good. =D

Me and Jber played a lot before so we didn't do too much today, but I beat his Puff. I beat Mystic almost every round, and we had an epic DDD-Wario set, coming down to the wire each round, but I pulled it off. Age beat me all but one round with Diddy, but I almost took out his Zelda. Jber went pretty even with Mystic and a little bit lesser than Age, but he's beast with Puff.

Teams we did a few rounds of each pair. I won 5/6 of them, only losing one close match against Mystic/Age. 1 stock off if I remember correctly.

Anyway, unless there's people in hiding, I'm basically 2nd best Brawler in Lethbridge. Get at me! =D

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah Stu and I were talking as you were playing your match against luke and stu was like "steve is the most unorthadox smash player I've ever met"

at that second you ledgewavedashed into a luigi dash attack and we loled

Top Bottom