• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Limeee

Smash Champion
TYLER, TEAM WITH MY BROTHER FOR BRAWL

he brings me down to one stock almost everytime with his wario in singles

EDIT: i mean oldest brother, stay away from michael, ***** he's mine!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
btw luke, I found out (the hard way) that you cant tell your medics to follow, cause right clicking alied units make them try to heal them, and then they stop.

ive come accustomed to setting them in a different hotkey group and just pressing stop when I need them to heal (which again is annoying for me, because you usually press hold position to make yourquickly attack after moving).
Actually if you manually press move and then click a marine they won't heal your marines. SUPER useful when your marines get plagued, because then no energy is wasted.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Hm..so if Victor's not going to smash this saturday (Which is what I'm precieving, hope I'm wrong...) just curious if anyone (by chance) has a controller I could borrow for the day.

I've never owned a gamecube, and am getting one once I go back to Calgary (after the event or on sunday) but am in a situation where I am unable to obtain one for the upcoming tourny. It probably sounds realy weird, but I've been into melee since the new school semester, and have started playing more at residence... On that note I've never owned my own GC xD.

Yeah.. xD

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I dunno. I'm pretty jealous of Ken now. Like, wtf, those girls are like 15 and probably really easy
First of all, are you talking about sex? Victor, you're asian. They won't want you there.

Second of all, they both look like Alex's sister. Once again, Sho tried, and failed.

I see the connection. Do you?

Edit: Probably not, cause it's so small. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stevo

Smash Champion
Hm..so if Victor's not going to smash this saturday (Which is what I'm precieving, hope I'm wrong...) just curious if anyone (by chance) has a controller I could borrow for the day.

I've never owned a gamecube, and am getting one once I go back to Calgary (after the event or on sunday) but am in a situation where I am unable to obtain one for the upcoming tourny. It probably sounds realy weird, but I've been into melee since the new school semester, and have started playing more at residence... On that note I've never owned my own GC xD.

Yeah.. xD

I might be able to bring an extra, but it'll be a ****ty one.

try to get someone else to bring you one, but I will try to remember my extra for you just in case.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Haha ****ty is ok xD. I'll have controllers after the break, but it's sucked so far having to find one every time smash has been held.

I'll try looking around (most people on my floor in res has already gone home.) but if you could that would be great (quality of controller doesn't realy matter, as long as its fuinctional lol. <-- I'm pretty sure I'm a big enough of a noob that the controller is the least of my worries xD).

Ill look around, and can provide something important to me during the day (keys or wallet or something xD) if needed. Wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to get a little better, although it was victor's rambling a while back that kept me here (and now he's not even coming =[...) ah well... should be fun.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I have four Gamecube controllers, but I'm pretty sure each one has something wrong with it. I haven't used one of them in a long time, but I know one has a sticky L button, one has a sticky Z button, and one of them is missing the padding on the control stick. >.< I'm probably gonna use the last one myself, and I'll try and figure out what's wrong (if anything) with the first one. Let me know if you're interested... DX

:005:

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
K, I'll pm everyone who potentially has a fix for my situation (Thanks guys!) I really appreciate it.

I'll probably PM you guys tomorrow about the situation (And if I can get one). As I said in my last post, if the keys work I'll be ok =P.

Thanks again.

T-block

B2B TST
@anyone coming on the 19th:

doors open at 11, but i probably won't be there that early. we plan to start doubles at 12, so try to be there on time please

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Chords are sets of harmonically related notes, meaning pitches sounding at the same time. Go over to a piano and play C E G at the same time. That is a chord. Tertian chords (chords built thirds apart) are essential in tonal harmony. The triad is the most common chord. For example, C E G. This is a C major triad in root position.

Chords don't have to be tertian. For example, C D F# G# is also a chord. Doesn't sound that nice though, as it contains two tritones. So tl;dr version, chords are different pitches sounding at the same time.

Mike pretty much explained the tritone. It is an augmented 4th or a diminished 5th, meaning that the tones are six semitones apart. C to F#, A to Eb, Bb to E... these are all six semitones apart, making them tritones. They are very dissonant. This interval is used for most European emergency vehicle sirens for this reason, as it grabs people's attention due to it's crunchiness.

Brad, music is bro.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
I got a haircut today, it's balla

also ran into an old elementary friend

more to come from tyler's diary stories, part 6

but seriously though. I was only gonna enter brawl for fun with you, but now that's over and melee day is gonna be gay cause I'm not entering doubles
would that friend be andre? (just taking a wild guess)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think in Melee, I'm going to try and get into maining Marth while keeping Link on as my Low Tier/Secondary.

After this upcoming monthly though, I'm not gonna be pure Sonic anymore for Brawl. Not because I don't think I can with him, but... Ike is so awesome. I'm using nothing but Ike in Low Tiers, and he's going to become a secondary for me. May pick up a higher tier in someone like Pit or Wario.

But especially Ike. He's so fun to wreck with.

Anyone else trying out different characters?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats like me saying armada was choking hardcore against mango, i could do better given that kind of advantage.

bisu would **** u even with that advantage.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's not the same actually. In smash, comebacks are a lot easier just because of the nature of the game, in starcraft if you lose the majority of your probes and lose your entire dragoon army while only killing 1 tank + vultures, your opponent needs to seriously **** up to come back from something like that. In smash it only takes a few small **** ups from your opponent to come back from a 2 stock deficeit. Ok well not "small" but a 0-death combo or shine spike or even a suicide can really tie things up.... or a rest.

I was kidding about beating bisu with that advantage, but I am fairly confident I could've taken out his 3 o'clock expansion (which is what turn should have done).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
First of all, are you talking about sex? Victor, you're asian. They won't want you there.

Second of all, they both look like Alex's sister. Once again, Sho tried, and failed.

I see the connection. Do you?

Edit: Probably not, cause it's so small. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOOOL, k, legit.
filling in for victor:
10 our of 10
haha! How did you come across 2pm? Did Vikki or Karyn show you or something? XD I can't imagine how else.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Woot, Brawl Smashfest on Sunday. =) Me and JBer are meeting up with Age, Mystic and them. Going to be a blast. =D

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I don't wanna look, for fear that someone might be able to find it the same way

Top Bottom