• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I have now found my favorite song and music video ever.

I don't think I can smash tomorrow cause I just died.
Is it better if you can understand asian? Cause to me theres no difference in watching it with or without sound.

Mike...

Ok I actually watched the whole thing (I hope you're proud of me Victor, or at least impressed, because I considered closing it like at least 20 times) and I can assure everyone that that video is more asian than that other song Victor showed us a while back (the one where they're all dancing in short shorts and doing stupid stuff with their hands).
I disagree, I think the asian ice cream parlor was a lot more asian, you couldnt even FIND that **** anywhere else.

what are you talking about. yeah it's all asians in the vid, but as far as what they're actually doing in the vid, i would have thought it would be more bearable to you guys than past vids. guess i was wrong lol.

i mean, they probably could have remade the vid with white people doing the exact same thing, and it wouldn't look out of place at all.
That being said, the second part of this statement is entirely wrong.

white people arent cute
if it was white people in that vid all the male singers would get gaybashed and all the females would be more scantily clad slurring like kesha

jus saying
Carl has a good point.

k well not exactly the same thing -_- i can definitely see a white version of this vid coming off well. i can't see white people pulling off snsd - gee, though.

just sayin'
Well, White people could do it, but the difference is, to have the exact same effect, instead of however old these asians are (I have no idea, 18-21?) the white people would have to be 10-14.

Think of it this way, the people in that video have absolutely no sex appeal for eachother or anyone else, because they realize asians are awful at sex. At least the males, and I don't think any of the women and les. So... the only way to achieve the asme effect is for the white kids to be less then 15. At least.

(this also accounts for creepers who would really want to do them in the butt, but they have those for both the white kids and the asians)

NOT TAEYEON. She's always been perfectly cute <3 Especially now that she's legal.

^hella cute but mad young. No pedo.
The top half of her face looks wayyyy too big.

Thanks Dan.
You really get hung up on the wrong thing. People don't like animals as much as you do. But even if they did, are you really gonna call out Dan? I think he maybe likes three people that ever post in the Alberta thread.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Here guys, I found an old sketch of what is essentially asians.

edit: Get it?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Now it's my turn to post a wall!

See if you can guess the theme!

Whoever guesses it gets a free controller.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Anyone want to go to a 24 hour LAN party? It will have smash 24 hours if we bring a setup because one of the TVs will be for rockband xD
Hosted by some first year engies. PM me for moar info.

Vitality

Smash Ace
During the weekend??

I've gotta get some smash in before the monthly lol.

edit: just realized its on saturday..
Its on Monday from 10am till Tuesday 2pm. From last time I went there was SC, CS, DOTA, TF2, Rockband, and some other stuff I forgot. You have to bring a PC unless you wanna sit there playing Rockband or melee for 24+ hours.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Oh joy. Finally got some contact with -Age, and me, Jber, and -Age's posy are going to be Barlwing soon. Too bad I'm the only one here that posts and stuff; it must be a Brawl thing.

I think I'm being converted...

Tyson651

Smash Lord
luke preregister our team for melee?

im not going to pm her then, thats all im going to attend anyway.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fun times at my house everybody who came.

Cause I know I did.

Not but seriously, my left index finger is ***** right now. It actually hurts.

T-block

B2B TST
my arms are so tired my elbows hurt. like...there is legitimate pain...in my elbows.

but it was fun. i actually learned a lot ^^ i just wish i wasn't so tired lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
That was huge fun. I think my favourite moment was Victor's random "super flying moonwalk" knee on Tyson. Wtfffffffff

Either that or Tyson's like... 1/2 hour low tier rampage. Tyson's Luigi is too fierce! And DK.

Oh, and Maiko Wong is A+ at 2v1 situations.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... How ****ing hard is it to just go to Vivi's profile or whatever, and just say who you are, what you're entering, and stuff. Seriously? :p

Lazy ****s.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJj_5EZyi34&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJj_5EZyi34&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
That was huge fun. I think my favourite moment was Victor's random "super flying moonwalk" knee on Tyson. Wtfffffffff

Either that or Tyson's like... 1/2 hour low tier rampage. Tyson's Luigi is too fierce! And DK.

mid tier, bro. low tier would be roy, but we all know roy = fire top tier

also holy **** at that combo.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Who the **** uses L.

Losers, R is where it's at.

I think I'm being converted...
God****it, you were good at melee.

It sprouts from his deep hatred of losing to me 2v1 in brawl, and it was all HIS FAULT. (not really, but the final death was like "WHOOOP BAD DI"

also holy **** at that combo.
It's actually a prettty bad combo, me and levi do that **** all the time, and this is just back and forth with two moves, like they could've been move inventive, srsly, the sheik just fair'd, I would've wanted to see likea dair to nair by sheik into an upair by peach into another nair by sheik and peach nairs into a fair by sheik and a dair by peach and then sheik catches with another dair, and then peach kills with Fair, or if at this point the guy is somehow above the stage or something, an upsmash

Into ROCKMSHAS

Stevo

Smash Champion
Who the **** uses L.

Losers, R is where it's at.

L trigger is where its at

the right side is for using the Z Button, why use R when you can use L at the same time as Z! It also means you are more coordinated because you can use both sides of your brain for
Wave sliding/dashing. lololol

I also use the jump button that most people dont use, whichever that is.

and I watch my own character when i play and the opponent through peripheral vision.
Probably why I am worse at doubles, but good at spacing.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
would you like to touch my extender?
My name is Fox and I'm all for sex with you.
Wanna know what the best part about me is? My tipper.
No clothes. No lights. Humping only. Final Destination.
I only need one grab.
let me have one grab and i'll dropzone you to heaven
My friends tell me I'm hardest on my last stock, wanna see if they're right?
i'm better in doubles, so invite some friends around and we'll all go at it.
I'm a pro at tech chasing, so no matter where you roll, I'll always be there for you.
Let's do it in 2.04 with no strategies, just doing it as hard as we can.

and I watch my own character when i play and the opponent through peripheral vision.
Probably why I am worse at doubles, but good at spacing.
Same. Which is why I hate doubles.

Cept when it's like a shield break or a missed rest I can't space for ****. Has to be a moving opponent.

smarms

Smash Cadet
I always wavedash/tech/shield/whatever with L. It just feels more balanced I guess; you're not using one hand to try to do almost everything.

Top Bottom