• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ohshiz

i thought victor said what sam (right?) said.

nvm.

finally going to finish finals at 4pm. cant wait to get this exam over with in 1.5 hours

edit: vic, when do u want me to head over?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so maiko is heading over at 11, when is carl and matt heading?
Not sure, Matt's heading after his exam as well iirc so it should be around the same time as Maiko. Carl doesn't have an exam on that day iirc so I'm not sure.

hey what buses run by your house? 8 and 130?
Option 1
The best bus to take is 130. Ride until you get to St. Joseph's High school. (Which is 2 stops after you turn left from 107th ave towards Kingsway.

Pros:
- Riding the 130 is around 15 minutes and goes right by St. Joseph's High School, meaning minimum walking as well as the shortest time. 130 is the super bus.

Cons:
- None.

Option 2:
You can take the 7 directly from the UofA. I suggest taking it if the 130 is not already there. Up to you though. You ride it until you're on 107th ave. Keep going straight, no homo all hetero, until you get to around 111st. Walk 2 blocks.

Pros:
- Very common, shows up every 15 minutes or so.
- From what I've noticed, there are more asian girls riding the 7. They get off around whyte so it doesn't last for too long though.

Cons:
- Somewhat slower then taking the 130. Around 30 minutes or more.
- You have to walk 2 blocks or so once you're off, which in -40 weather is brutal. You're coming around noon so it shouldn't be too bad. Also the crosswalk light takes around the 10 minutes to change at that point.

Option 3
Alternatively you could take the LRT to Churchill/City Centre and take the 3 from there. Once you're on the 3 you want to stop at the stop after the stop at the Laundromat going down 107th ave.

Pros:
- If you're too lazy to wait for buses, you could take the LRT and wait comfortably in a warm mall.
- You know as well as I do how awesome LRT's are, if you know what I mean.

Cons:
- A slow but warm option. Waiting for the 3 at City Centre can sometimes be a bother.
- You might get peddled, there are a lot of stinky hobos and gross people around there but at the same time there can be some cute and pretty girls too. Balances out in the end imo. Sometimes.

Option 4:
If you're up for an adventure, you could take the LRT to Churchill/City Centre, ride the 9 to Kingsway and either walk or ride the 8 from there to St. Joseph's High School. If you're walking, you want to walk across the parking lot towards the Edmonton Petroleum Club and the A&W and you can find it from there.

Pros:
- Cute girls on the 9.
- Cute High School girls on the 8. No pedo.

Cons:
- Long wait.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
so maiko is heading over at 11, when is carl and matt heading?
I have my last exam tomorrow from 9-12. Probably will take me 1 1/2 hours to finish. Then I have to bus home so I'll be home at like 11:30. Then I might take a nap (lol) and then I'll head over.

It's the place near Kingsway right?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Wait, we talking about tomorrow? Cause I'm out of school at 1:25, so I MIGHT be able to come, but I'm probably going to hang out with somebody and then go watch a play with her later, despite the fact that I hate plays

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
yeah <-- has MASC, sorry for the confusion xD (I'm an idiot, so this stuff helps)

i really wish I could smash, but MASC is in the way =[

I think after a successful chem (Pass-Absolutely... GPA booster? probably not) final though, Studying/drinking tonight might be an option (followed by STUDY... Study... and... more studying... darn you physics).

/end ramble... as all my posts are.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, does anyone else wanna host? T_T

Sid? Carl? Matt? XDDD I mean, as sexy as 8 guys in a small bedroom is.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, does anyone else wanna host? T_T

Sid? Carl? Matt? XDDD I mean, as sexy as 8 guys in a small bedroom is.
I'll host. I work at 7pm though, and it takes about an hour for me to get there from home. So yeah, leave by 6. I don't care when you get here (9 or later)

Unless someone else wants to host?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fuuuuuuuu.

Good choice though.

Well, who's left, Tyson, Myself, Sid, Maiko, Tyson, Matt?

Matt's not coming till later and Sid's leaving somewhat early, I think we can still make this work lol. XD

Tyson651

Smash Lord
id host, but id need someone to bring a cube or two (if lots of people are coming). i have 3 tvs lol.

but the problem is, im really far south so it might be a hassle for u guys downtown (except sid, he would be happy).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeahyuhz.

I wouldn't mind hosting that. I have to go get a hair cut tomorrow so I'll meet with Maiko at uofa tomorrow. Who else has a final tomorrow?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wait so you're like getting a haircut at HUB and then we're bussing to your place afterwards?
Yeah I might. Depends on how lazy I am. I kinda don't wanna cut my hair =(
k matt, vic meet with me at uni and we'll leave together, k?

ima need lunch too <_<
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuhhzzzz. I'm debating still whether to cut my hair yet or not. Dx
I'm probably just going to pick something up @ the uni.

Tyson if I bus to Vic's house can you give me a ride home? :3
No naps plz
ya but screw the nap, just come
yayyayaya

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G9lVzs4m6FQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G9lVzs4m6FQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I have now found my favorite song and music video ever.

I don't think I can smash tomorrow cause I just died.

Top Bottom