• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
BETTER MUSIC

and with embedded capabilities!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVjy5w2F8LU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVjy5w2F8LU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I bet I would've liked it if it wasn't asian.

Maybe Katy Perry

what's false illusion levi?
sounds like something stupid I made up when I still played falco lolol

that ke$ha girl sounds REALLY black
but not even good black either, cause disco divas sounded alright, this girl is just whiney my god
I want to use my pimp hand on her
I bet Levi knows exactly who I know definately listens to this

holy **** come to bc.

you guys are the most active community i've ever seen. seriously.
Not really, we just talk, we don't actually play,

Porky says hi folks!

duckface

I wouldn't.. because one of my friends say way back in the day.. When you are weak, you pretend to be strong and when you are strong you pretend that you are weak because you have nothing left to prove to yourself or others. (Doesn't means it ends there, it never ends actually, life goes on forever, lol.) But then when you are weak, you still have longs ways to go to achieve a goal you want and so you act like you are strong so that nothing is able to stand in your way. =P
tl;dr Kage is definately one of my favourite smashers right now

e^i pi is funnier because it exactly cancels out the series, as tyson said lol

also, there's no actual calculus there tyler
yaeh lol, I can read it no problem. durp.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
e^i pi = 1 iirc?

also they mentioned the limit of the sum, which is where I got confused because I didn't see any limits there
if u recall correctly?

LOL u dont learn that shiz in high school bro.

that "i" thing i knew from E E 239 and that series thing u learn it in either math 209 or math 201; i forgot which one.

I wonder what knockback formulas for Smash Bros looks like.
@luke: told you lololol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
if u recall correctly?

LOL u dont learn that shiz in high school bro.

that "i" thing i knew from E E 239 and that series thing u learn it in either math 209 or math 201; i forgot which one.
Actually I did learn that this year, I'm taking calculus + some other stuff like matrices or something.

I remember using a formula called e^i pi + 1 = 0 or something

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u can prove i exists?

i thought it was just a variable taken so people can solve stuff.

whats the proof.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
it's not a traditional proof, it was more of him using the dual axis number system. he basically said, making something negative is a 180 degree change on the axis, so like 3 x -2 = -6 because you are moving 180 degrees into the other direction and doubling the distance. he then said, if i = root -1, then i^2 = -1. and i is on the vertical axis, meaning it's a 90 degree change, so doing that twice would give you a 180 degree change, giving you a negative number.

idk, it's kind of hard to explain, but I found it interesting.

T-block

B2B TST
yeah there are a lot more coordinate systems out there than the cartesian that you learn in high school. those are vectors in the complex plane you're describing - they're used a lot in electrical engineering ;)

not too late to switch from sciiiences

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow really? They lightened up on us I think, cause I think we all did really good. Most of us finished within an hour and spent the rest of the time checking over.

Its actually a good thing they didn't curve it this time XD <3

Tyson651

Smash Lord
@tyler: i guess that makes sense. thats what i kinda remember in my E E class (electrical engg, circuits) last semester

@mike: really? that low? i remembered it being not that bad, probably around 50-60% average

@victor: actually, it really depends. if its not curved, and u get 80, thats still a B or B+.

but if it is curved, and u get an 80 while class average is 60, then u get an A basically.

T-block

B2B TST
the thing that's impressed me about the math courses so far is that they take everything into account... they call it historically curved or w/e, but i've found that what you get is usually what you deserve.

yeah they ***** us on the 100 final last year... our midterm average was 79 i think lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the thing that's impressed me about the math courses so far is that they take everything into account... they call it historically curved or w/e, but i've found that what you get is usually what you deserve.

yeah they ***** us on the 100 final last year... our midterm average was 79 i think lol
Ours was the opposite though. Midterm was around 40-50ish and final is probably gonna be around 79 lol.
@tyler: i guess that makes sense. thats what i kinda remember in my E E class (electrical engg, circuits) last semester

@mike: really? that low? i remembered it being not that bad, probably around 50-60% average

@victor: actually, it really depends. if its not curved, and u get 80, thats still a B or B+.

but if it is curved, and u get an 80 while class average is 60, then u get an A basically.
Yeah, but the class average is gonna be really high for this one if it was curve it wouldn't be all that great lol.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

lol wtf

my math 100 midterm average was low 50s lol..

and the year before mine was supposedly low 40s lolol

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol We don't take english anymore is why.
Yes you do.

ENGL 199. This can be a curse or a gift, tbh.

My friend's class had like a crazy nazi teacher and they had a huge workload.

In my class our teacher was really relaxed and was like "Oh you guys must have so much work to do so I won't put that much of a wordload on you this semester". She also baked us cookies. It was awesome.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and along with engl 199, i had ch e 351 and next academic sem i have ch e 358, which are report writing courses. basically english but more technical.

trust me, 351 is even more of a biatch than any other course, or at least i found it to be.

so depending on what u're going in, ull have report writing courses along with engl 199

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So I'm picking Melee back up. Gonna learn all three games. When the weather is nicer (in other words, NOT -50 degrees and all that bull), I'll Smash with you guys.

Top Bottom