• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Hussler

Smash Rookie
It's to the point where if it plays on Vibe there is a 50% chance I will hate it, and a 50% chacne it's average to me, but not something I'd prefer or bother to put on my iPod.

If it has a black person singing and it was made in the 2000's, there is a very, very good chance it's complete ***. If it has a white person who thinks they're black singing, it will be ***.
lol so true

but i really like this song (represent my peeps lol), an AWESOME song in clubs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAuAaMW8Xk

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Jack, I was hoping you were gonna share some of your pow wow party music with us. =P

jokes jokes. I ain't hatin.

Hussler

Smash Rookie
anyways since everyone seems so close here...

I'm gonna do some self plugging! (omg wtf?)
I always wanted to be a director -
Huss's Terrible Short Film!

check out the other vid too... (it's an original song... o.O)

@levi (you are levi right? im still trying to learn names lol) - interesting song, very calming and peaceful.

@jack - party music? i need more of that on my ipod lol :) (Oh vic was being sarcastic...)

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
lol Jack, I was hoping you were gonna share some of your pow wow party music with us. =P

jokes jokes. I ain't hatin.

omg

LOL

anyways since everyone seems so close here...

I'm gonna do some self plugging! (omg wtf?)
I always wanted to be a director -
Huss's Terrible Short Film!

check out the other vid too... (it's an original song... o.O)

@levi (you are levi right? im still trying to learn names lol) - interesting song, very calming and peaceful.

@jack - party music? i need more of that on my ipod lol :) (Oh vic was being sarcastic...)
Hahaha, impressive. Made me lol

Hussler

Smash Rookie
LOL when I made that ppl either said it was super cheesy, or downright creepy ahahhaa

We wanted to do something over winter break too, so stay tuned for that lol =p

Hussler

Smash Rookie
lol wut

I was the director :p

LOL since I'm not an asian guy im not a threat?

@Igcoris - I might transfer there next year... Our community is awesome, and I've only been here for a few days! =D

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
@Igcoris - I might transfer there next year... Our community is awesome, and I've only been here for a few days! =D
BC: It's where us Falco's nest. If you don't play Falco, you better know how to deal with Falco.

Yeah, I heard Alberto is pretty good. PURTY GUD

Hussler

Smash Rookie
BC: It's where us Falco's nest. If you don't play Falco, you better know how to deal with Falco.

Yeah, I heard Alberto is pretty good. PURTY GUD
lol i sub falco in melee and main him in brawl.

I like falco =D

edit: btw why is my post count only 10? It should be at least 40 something by now lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
post count in this thread doesn't count cause it's a social thread. XD

If you ever meet a guy named fastfox, you can blame him.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Lasers are good sometimes but ultimately, they aren't as good in doubles.

It's actually harder than you think to save Falco. His up B goes on for like a millionth of a second and then he falls like a rock. Mike has tried to save me many times in doubles friendlies, but it's just too hard to save Falco unless you just happen to be like RIGHT beside him.

I think it was like Mango or somebody who said that Falco doesn't work well in doubles unless you're the best player on the screen.

edit: I was talking about jiggs saving falco btw
out all all 10 or so pages that i was studying and sleeping on, this is the only thing i want to respond to.

i also agree with mango. falco works wonders when i can go super aggro (while not being the worst player out of the 4), but when theres carl, i go :( and get gimped all dai

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
out all all 10 or so pages that i was studying and sleeping on, this is the only thing i want to respond to.

i also agree with mango. falco works wonders when i can go super aggro (while not being the worst player out of the 4), but when theres carl, i go :( and get gimped all dai
What are you doing tomorrow?

I haven't had much time to game this week because of finals and I'm itching to play something.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Someone is hosting this weekend? I would heartily enjoy a frosty winter day partaking in Super Smash Brothers Melee with my comrades.

Edit: It's still technically Fall lolololol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, I went on youtube and the first thing I saw was kevin favoring a brother bear video in my friend activity.

and I lold.

Ermine

Smash Ace
God ****it Victra. I just watched Brother Bear a couple nights ago at like 2 am and I liked it and that song is good shut up. =P

*Selected accounts have been removed from your friends* (1)

Vitality

Smash Ace
Guys, everyone is laughing at me for liking guys. I mean, what's wrong about liking guys? Is this wrong? I feel warm all over when I touch men's nipples.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i got 2 finals on monday so ill be studying one each on saturday and sunday.

BUT TODAY.....

IM DOING NOTHING LETS ****ING SMASH SOMEONE YAYAYAYAYAYA?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
gehgehgehgeh. When are you done finals? Wednesday? No thanks, physics final the next day. :X

ditch that hooeeee

Tyson651

Smash Lord
finished on monday

i havent went out with her since like a month ago cause of finals lolol

**** LETS SMASH TODAAAAAAAY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANNA PLAY TEAMS

Top Bottom