• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No one ever really mained her except for Mike Whyte, but that only started near the end of his residence in Edmonton. I've had matches vs people's jiggs, but I don't think I could say any of them would be good practice for fighting a good jiggs main.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah. You just asked if there were edmonton jiggs players so i had to lay it out for yah.

Hussler

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the world of switching between top tiers to counterpick your opponents.
lol funny story when i started playing melee i picked up marth cause he looked cool. and then used falco because my best friend used fox. We thought fox vs falco would be cool hahha

With Marth, you should be able to **** a jiggs at the same skill level as you. No question. So don't worry about the matchup, just keep practicing and get better.
=D, i still need to work on my Marth skills, I pretty much just fair spam and attempt to do ken combos atm lol. Jumping off the map and charging a neutral b is super fun though :)

you get hated on puff and not spacies? lol

spacies are stupid lmao puff is way cooler than those ***s
Playing a falco and a puff are equally as stupid, its so annoying trying to close falco's distance with some chars, and puff's rest is just stupid. It's the only thing I hate as much as snakes utilt

I was doing some singles ladder on AIB, and i just ***** a pika with d3. Lol he couldn't get close to me without me shield grabbing and bthrowing lmao

edit: snake is gayyyy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDWKpP1U1ok

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Only in Brawl. In melee I can just go fox or sheik and I don't really need to switch for any match-ups. I guess snake and MK can get away with that as well. Well.... maybe just MK lol.

Hussler

Smash Rookie
lol mk is too broken. Snake's only bad matchup is against dedede, so d3 ftw.

well i guess mk is also a bad matchup for snake, but still - d3 ftw!

Hussler

Smash Rookie
Olimar is a counter too? I never knew that lol, i dont memorize matchups :p

But I don't really see why Olimar is a counter...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
He's snake's hardest match-up.

Personally I think D3 and falco are like 55-45 with snake, MK is 60-40 with snake and olimar might be 65-35 with him. Oh and I guess pikachu does really well vs snake as well.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Olimar is a counter too? I never knew that lol, i dont memorize matchups :p

But I don't really see why Olimar is a counter...
A slow, big target for him to throw 'minz at and just outzone him all day?

One jab 'combo' from snake and he can prolly edgehog you though.

Hell if I know, I don't play that game unless I'm Ike.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I don't agree with a lot that has been said. Also Falco isn't that hard to save. See False Illusion Circa 2006

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Edmonton has Jiggs players?

The only good Jiggs that I've played was Runawayfire.
Yeah I think I made a mistake, I mean't to say I've been to a lot of tournaments, I just realized that most are in edmonton.

But hell, we went to Sask, there was a couple good jiggs there (not sask players though loool) (and by good I mean slightly above my level)

and puff's rest is just stupid.
With the amount you say this, I'm afraid you may not be able to DI.

Only in Brawl. In melee I can just go fox or sheik and I don't really need to switch for any match-ups. I guess snake and MK can get away with that as well. Well.... maybe just MK lol.
Wait, are you saying to argue that you DON'T pick top tiers to win matchups?

Of course you don't have to switch to them, you alraedy use them...

I don't agree with a lot that has been said. Also Falco isn't that hard to save. See False Illusion Circa 2006
Yeah I'm glad someone agrees, problem here is everyones a brawl player (read: Noob at melee) or 07+

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
So has anyone noticed my avatar?

Why does a picture of lucario's head get banned, but not this?

edit: VIctor likes ***?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday Riley!

And to answer your question since nobody else did, Vania's thing 19th, Beebleoshiiii 29th.

I still suck with Marth :(

Hussler

Smash Rookie
With the amount you say this, I'm afraid you may not be able to DI.
Yeah I haven't played melee for months, probably just overreacting about her rest lol

No johns.

Yeah I'm glad someone agrees, problem here is everyones a brawl player (read: Noob at melee) or 07+
Lol yep.

Cause Lucario one was furry sickening bull****.
I don't wanna sound like disgusting creepy furry perv (which im not), but I really wanna see what you are talking about lol =p

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
well there are rest combos, it's all about how predictable you are, aswell as if you're any good at DI.

DI isn't really something that you can be out of practice in IMO, it's just something you slowly get better and better at with playing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
BETTER MUSIC

and with embedded capabilities!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVjy5w2F8LU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LVjy5w2F8LU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Good Music is unrelated. Also I WANT 2v2S REALLY BADLY. Sid stole my controller AGAIN. And Carl do you remember how great False Illusion was? Cus I miss it =[

Hussler

Smash Rookie
this is my kind of music
GREAT MUSIC

and then this
HIT MUSIC

lol such polar opposites

Lol I never took smash seriously until recently, and thus my DI skills were lacking. But at least I could wavedash and l-cancel lmao

EDIT: Btw edmonton radio is better than all calgary radio stations. I listen to the bounce when im studying or doing nothing at home lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
what's false illusion levi?
sounds like something stupid I made up when I still played falco lolol

that ke$ha girl sounds REALLY black
but not even good black either, cause disco divas sounded alright, this girl is just whiney my god
I want to use my pimp hand on her

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ryOnDSDz9zc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ryOnDSDz9zc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sooooo gooooooooodddddd

IM TALKIN' BOUT PEDICURE ON MY TOES TOES

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I've learned never to click on Victra Youtube music links.

Especially ones that have asian in the title.

And ones that have ****ty voicing and lyrics and like, nothing going for them god ****it I hate 90% of modern music, pop, soft rock, hiphpo, rap, etc. I'm fine with the Genres themselvves but most modern artists suck ***.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
When going to flatzone David put it on Vibe / Modern station and it was agonizing the same 3 songs played for like, all the 8 hour trip.

Only station I listen to I guess is jack but that's only cause they played you spin me right round once and I"m hoping they'll play it again lol.

The real one not that god **** pop version.

Hussler

Smash Rookie
Lol yeah I know eh?! Tik tok gets stuck in my head ALL day whenever i listen to it =D

DONT STOP MAKE IT POP
DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP

EDIT: Lol Vibe and Energy play the same songs ALL THE TIME. All they play now is I gotta feeling, use somebody, and nickelback. My ears bleed

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
It's to the point where if it plays on Vibe there is a 50% chance I will hate it, and a 50% chacne it's average to me, but not something I'd prefer or bother to put on my iPod.

If it has a black person singing and it was made in the 2000's, there is a very, very good chance it's complete ***. If it has a white person who thinks they're black singing, it will be ***.

Top Bottom