• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
that's the reason corneria is garbage. also m2k combo'd back throw into upsmash.

Also also Abdi go for it

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler says:
is it really 12:36?
Mike Wong says:
er...yes?
Tyler says:
WTF
I WOKE UP AND SHOWERED CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS 7:40
WTFF
Mike Wong says:
LOL
what time did you sleep at? o.o
Tyler says:
I was tired so I went to bed at 10 something
I am so confused right now holy ****

ughhhhhhhh

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I was really tired last night, but instead of just turning in for the night early, I took a nap at around 7:30 and woke up at 9:00, because I still had homework to do, even though I was in no shape to finish it. I wound up staying up 'till 4 in the morning though, so it didn't work out very well in the end. =/

That is wierd though. I personally couldn't imagine going to bed any earlier than midnight, but I'm kind of nocternal, and if you normally go to bed at 11:00, I assume you wouldn't be. IDK

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
...Everything is funnier at 2:00 in the morning. I'm gonna see this again tomorrow and think "that is just stupid", but I just watched it about 20 times in a row and was greatly amused by it.

Is he eating his own hand in the fourth shot?

:005:

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey Sid, are there seats available on your greyhound bus still?
I will probably be greyhounding it if no-one offers to drive from Edmonton

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. If you show them your UofA ID you get something like $30 off. It'll cost probably $75 after discount. I'm taking the one leaving at 4pm Friday and I'm coming back on Sunday at 8pm.

Sucks that you didn't buy earlier :( Round trip Calgary tickets are like... $43 if you buy them 21 days in advance. It's cheaper than driving!

Edit: lemonlau37 is huge.

Edit Edit: There's also a lemonlau38 on Smashboards wtf

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot:

Prelude to a boss fight in Phantasy Star Zero. In this scene, your party of hunters stands around a wetlands area when Sarisa feels something unexpected in a private area:

Sarisa: AaiiiEEE! What-what-what is that? It’s all long and… T-tentacles? This is not okay!

Sarisa: Hey! That is off limits! Ah! Ah ha ha! Ah ha ha ha! Stop it! Th-That tickles! I-I’m gonna pee!

Sarisa: [Player name]?! Help! Hurry, it’s… it’s… Ah ha ha haa ha ha ha!

Kai: Quit messing around, [Player Name]! This is serious!

Sarisa: Huff… Pant… Th-Thank you, Kai. I’m fine.

Sarisa: Ugh, but it’s all sticky where that thing grabbed me.

aish

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot:

Prelude to a boss fight in Phantasy Star Zero. In this scene, your party of hunters stands around a wetlands area when Sarisa feels something unexpected in a private area:

Sarisa: AaiiiEEE! What-what-what is that? It’s all long and… T-tentacles? This is not okay!

Sarisa: Hey! That is off limits! Ah! Ah ha ha! Ah ha ha ha! Stop it! Th-That tickles! I-I’m gonna pee!

Sarisa: [Player name]?! Help! Hurry, it’s… it’s… Ah ha ha haa ha ha ha!

Kai: Quit messing around, [Player Name]! This is serious!

Sarisa: Huff… Pant… Th-Thank you, Kai. I’m fine.

Sarisa: Ugh, but it’s all sticky where that thing grabbed me.
Sounds like the first episode of The Tower of Druaga

Top Bottom