• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
sm sure isn't dead in my school lol... everyone in my programming class is too pro at it, and one of my friends is like 5th in the world.
the 5th best person in the world doesn't even live in edmonton

I could've gotten my rank to about 5 in my prime, that doesn't make me 5th best in the world, and I was probably a lot better than him

p.s. I think I know who you're talking about, his name is uh Frozen Beat or something, and no, he's not good lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I found a new Smasher today and he's from Lethbridge. =D

So it looks like Levi won't be getting the first match out of me. Also maybe I'll be able to not suck before arriving at Cow Gary.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't have anyways since I has to work that bs untill 7. and my manager just dumped a ****ing staff meeting on my saturday that I booked off at 10 am what a piece. I'm so pissed right now.

where'd you meet your girly friend eric? is he good?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I think the real question here is scotch or rum. I couldn't answer, so I poured myself a glass of each

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
http://www.ca/
you're not very sneaky. also no, waiting for my **** paycheque to come in. I've been broke for 2 weeks and as soon as the bank is fixed I get 880 bones mofukka

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
www.notmuchu.ca
scotch is all gone my frind soz. I've had bad experiences with this brand of rum so the flavour kind of disgusts me now. Don't you have school or something?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
also do you use pc financial banking, cus its taking a ****ing long time for me to get mah money

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
no but you can come see it if you want, cus you're actually funny sometimes. also it talks a lot, oh yeah we're friends on faceboook too. WHERE IS MY PAYCHEQUE rums gone too :(

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
my cat is so skinny, when I got it, I thought there was something wrong with it... cus all cats are fat. but apparently mine is healthy

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I like cats but my girlfriend is allergic, so if I see my girlfriend now she is always sneezing / runny nosing

Top Bottom