• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
somebody shop thomas the tank engine and ganon downb in the same pic

PLEASE
Go to the BC thread and ask for BluFalco/Mikey to do it.

OMG his **** is gooood search the last few pages

Just go to BC. You can't imagine how difficult it is to try and use Falco when you're getting owned in dittos by every second Melee player.
Truth be quoted, BC is really really obsessed with the bird.

I often feel out of place in van because of that lol

Edit: I see you saw

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Train pics = A+

The second CD I ever purchased in my life was the Dschinghis Khan Jubilee album in Germany. They're so good! It was that CD that you always wanted, but always because it was such a good life choice. Half of the album is pretty much the same song, but it's soooo good that you didn't even care that you were listening to the same song every 2nd song.

Kind of like Nickelback, but leaps and bounds better.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Really Tyler, Brawl Ganon?

I am not interested if you're good anymore.

Kevin please take your train and shop with ganons face the same way as everyone else, just make the train purple or have purple gas everywhere around the front

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums
Dear x After Dawn x,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8870716

Quote:
x After Dawn x has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
what a nub

also victor's a nub too

y'all are nubs
Post: The Alberta Thread - Where people report posts for no reason
Forum: North Coast: The Igloo
Assigned Moderators: M3D, AlphaZealot, Lanowen, Victra

Posted by: x After Dawn x
Original Content:
Quote:
who be reportin posts?

---

vic infracted me for reporting my own post

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqI0U3pBdA

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why isn't poilons video on there? He submitted one I am sure and I liked his the best. I'll probably vote for that brawl one though. Better music + more entertainment sorry.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its tought just voting for 1.

I voted for RockCrocks. I really liked Phanna's and Lites though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah i couldn't believe i was about to almost pick a brawl video over a melee one XD

uhhh

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol i was actually about to ask the same thing.

ahhhhh i should probably change it soon

Stevo

Smash Champion
so Im trying out competetive pokemon (whoever has played it here)

and today I had a battle with someone and he used all Legendaries like Palkia, mewtwo, and Darkrai etc.

I lead with Hitmonlee (even tho thats probably a bad lead)

this is how the battle went
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6LNNajDSgw#t=0m09s

I just swept his team with reversal lol. and I thot I sucked balls at pokemon.... but this guy must really suck to have to use amazing guys like that.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
So guys if you're up for some unlegit brawl practice there is a small tourney going on at Lois Hole Library on the 21st which I am helping to organize. The rules are a little different than what were all used to however. The matches are 1 game random stage selection on any neutral and with select items(nothing really gay like pokeballs or smashballs or fans) on medium. Of course you guys can change the rules to what you agree on with your opponents(so if you come up against another real smasher you guys can play with legit rules if you choose) the tourney itself will be double elimination and the grand finals will be best of three because of time restricktions(we only have from 1:30 to 3) The winner will get a $25 gift cert to best buy. no entry fee. starts at 1:30,17650 69 Avenue. Contact me if u guys have questions

Top Bottom