• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Tyler did pretty legit yesterday, I gotta say.

Yeah we'll do something after levi's birthday, that makes sense.
It's not Levi's birthday.

Bread, I think that we have played in brackets together at every tournament that we have both attended

ADAT1, ADAT2, Breadoshi

amirite?

Also I could go Fox but idk, my Fox really isn't that good. I could also go Marth but my Marth gets destroyed by Ganon >_>
You are probs right, also, yeah Marth's typically get ***** by ganon untill they learn a couple specific things. Then it reverses.

we should always update PR after each tournament. What's with this delaying of updates? I don't get it
Actually, Dan's right here. We should, just not the way that it always get done. We need minor periodic details if we're going to, not huge updates every time, it's not even a big deal.

i
5. tyler is better than brad. ill say it myself, tyler got a lot better. i was even surprised about his falco. its better than mine now.
I heard from Sid he's about my level, thats pretty cool. I'm hoping he's consistant.

2. And there's no way to compare tyler to brad until they play or someone plays them both recently. When was hte last time you played Brad, tyson? I haven't played Tyler since ADAT so I can't tell who's better because of that.
Well, it doesn't really matter cause Tyler is LOADS better than he was last time I played him (and tyson) because back then he was still pretty bad.

Also I played REALLY badly at ADAT2, plus I've gotten a lot better since, so I really wouldn't consider that as an indication of my current skill. The next time I see Brad, I'll play his Ganon and we can get a better picture of how good each other is. That and I like playing Brad's Ganon because eating his fair is a good incentive to stop rushing so hard =3
=P See, now this is hype I like.

Victraaaaa, edit the poll for this thread and make it something like "How did you like stage striking at the first Melee Monthly?" with choices like "I liked it", "I didn't like it", "I don't mind it / don't care" cause I actually wanna know what people thought of it
I didn't like it.

the last time i played brad was at sid's house. i forgot exactly when but it was less than 2 months ago
Actually, I think it was exactly two months ago. Or one month. I dunno.

Regardless, back then Tyler was pretty bad. Things have changed so let's not even bother discussing till we see.

Dr. Waowy.
Waowio.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I was talking with alex yesterday and I was saying how calgary should come next month cause vania is hosting melee + brawl (on separate days)
Pro infract would prolly only come for Melee (Surely only Melee, sorry Brawl players, it just ain't our game), but if there are Calgary brawlers (Dunno if they exist) who are willing to pitch in Gas...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Honor has no business in smash or anything really.

Oh and apparently pikachu vs y.link is heavily in pika's favor (according to the ****ty melee m/u chart) but I am still up for that MM.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
1:30 AFLUKSETFAROOKET

C'MON GUYS

get it together =)

I know bread will be up for downsmashing for cash
If I have a solid teammate who I can actually place with.

Well I wanna MM brad but he won't accept.
Can't we just regular match?

I beat Allan's Marth when he CPed me on Yoshis =/
-_- Allan's Marth.

Honor has no business in smash or anything really.

Oh and apparently pikachu vs y.link is heavily in pika's favor (according to the ****ty melee m/u chart) but I am still up for that MM.
Thats why I don't like you.

Also lol, did you think Young Link was good or something?

It's a MM, not a tournament match, I'll stick to y.link.
I raelly can't see you treating it any differently, you always play gay even in friendlies.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Wow Kevin, that is amazing, I never expected that from you.

Welcome to calgary

edit: Luke, think what?

edit: Young Link IS bad, you're dumb if you think otherwise. And uh- I've played you before, you've never lpayed not gay.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
luke talks about no honor having business in melee/brawl, then he goes y.link at last tournament

get ***** luke

play moar shiek

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That I play gay all the time. I don't think you've ever played more than 3 matches in a row with me and that's in tournament, where I play to win.

wtf are you talking about Jack? I played y.link cause I wanted to it wasn't an honor thing >_>. Sometimes I don't know about you.

Top Bottom