• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What's with you and shiro still having beef? Like really...

Also I talked with them Tyler, they won't be doing melee for multiple reasons.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I had never found a legit shiny (other than the Gyarados in GSC) in the thousands of hours until today. Then you have people that turn on a Pokemon game for their first time and find a shiny in the first patch of grass available. >_>

Sai_dk

Smash Rookie
yo sai dk

host melee tourneys, plenty of people are interested that around here and we'd all attend if you did
I don't host the tournament for EG i just... go to them... and try to win haha
What's with you and shiro still having beef? Like really...

Also I talked with them Tyler, they won't be doing melee for multiple reasons.
Well i don't see EG not wanting to grow the smash scene as a whole. It'd be easier for people to just sit down and talk things out, instead of posting back and forth.
From what I understand, one of those reasons is Carl.
I don't know carl myself, But beef/drama between community "leaders" sorta hurts the communities more than anything. the two just need to drop the drama and do whats right for the gaming scene all together.
Yeah... Lol. Which is kind of sad, because seeing the melee scene get back up in popularity would be good too.
I'd like to see melee get hyped the **** up
Whats the beef? Share the drama please, i'm interested. =D
Dwelling on the past gets us no where..
eh whatever, if brawl gets popular enough there I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal if someone brought a melee setup
QFT

Lets do this

BlazBlue sometime this week, Luke?

(Not tonight though)
We all play BB on EG if you want some casuals just check us out.
hopefully they make a good ruleset for tournaments

time to pull the pit back out
We'll fallow the smash bored s same rule set
yeah carl you should ***
never
never again

also
"shakes head" do as you wish, if you ever need help getting the word out about any tournament just let us know, were only hear to grow the community. nothing else

In short Anthony fails.
it was because of athon and one of your players telling us about you guys that we/me came here to try and see if we can help anything get started. say wcc3?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Oh yeah Luke, did I tell you? I was playing some MLG in Halo late night about a month back, my boys and I ***** these guys, then after the match one of them PM's me "From Edmonton?" and I was like "yeah how'd you know?" and they were like "We know Anthony"

I lol'd, then I got matched against them again and ***** them even harder

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
We all play BB on EG if you want some casuals just check us out.
EG? What's that? (I haven't been paying TOO close attention to the last few pages because it was about the tournament, :X)

Carl I will mm you at halo $20 1v1. I'm better in teams but I've beaten mlg 50s in 1v1s too
I thought there were people who were in MLG but still sucked ***. I mean, when I was playing CAL (in pretty much any game) there were teams that were HORRIBLE.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
leave it
I'll 4v4 you if you have a team

1v1 was only cool in halo1
halo2 it was still semi cool but gay cause of spawntraps and glitches
halo3 its not interesting at all

Top Bottom