• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I don't see any reason to change melee. Maybe make ganon's bulge even bigger, but other than that, the game is perfectly fine. Actually, if I got my hands on it, I could probably ruin melee pretty fast. Diablo II hacking is was pretty funny

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
First thing I'd d it make ganon's bulge his sword.

Or rather, reveal that thats where he's hiding it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't see any reason to change melee. Maybe make ganon's bulge even bigger, but other than that, the game is perfectly fine. Actually, if I got my hands on it, I could probably ruin melee pretty fast. Diablo II hacking is was pretty funny
Any game could use some improvement. Like lets say balance?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Funny story guys, yesterday I was chilling with my girlfriend who was on my lap while her friend told her about a movie.

Then she looked down and aparently I was bleeding from my mouth.

It was all the way from my mouth to getting soaked into my shirt.

hahahahahaha.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
shiro, do you live near clareview?
Yeah I live in clarview. I have 2 pads but um one of them... is.... 3rd party =x

I think falco is a pretty solid character. This game seems to focus on chain throw's. Sorry if my post sound mad newbish . I just don't know **** about this game. But it is fun!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Yeah I live in clarview. I have 2 pads but um one of them... is.... 3rd party =x

I think falco is a pretty solid character. This game seems to focus on chain throw's. Sorry if my post sound mad newbish . I just don't know **** about this game. But it is fun!
clareview is the closest place to fort sask, SO I WAS JUST WONDERING, but we can play if you like.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

It's not focused so much on chaingrabs, but moreso on figuring out every technique a character has that gives free guranteed percentage. Melee was like that aswell, except that things were a lot more creative due to more hit stun, making things not as specific. There are things in brawl that are really frame specific that require really good timing, and sometimes these things only give your opponent 20% or less, but it;s still worth it because it's better than a single attack.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
It's not focused so much on chaingrabs, but moreso on figuring out every technique a character has that gives free guranteed percentage. Melee was like that aswell, except that things were a lot more creative due to more hit stun, making things not as specific. There are things in brawl that are really frame specific that require really good timing, and sometimes these things only give your opponent 20% or less, but it;s still worth it because it's better than a single attack.
well like i was saying, i donmt know **** hahaha :laugh:
clareview is the closest place to fort sask, SO I WAS JUST WONDERING, but we can play if you like.
:lick: yeah you can come over <_< heheheheheeh <_<

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Shiro, Don't listen to luke, he doesn't know **** either. Love you Luke.

Also no I didn't die, but my girlfriend did some weird things while helping me clean up...

ANYWAYS, in light of my facebook picture and a realization connor made.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys. I spoke with Shiro and a Melee tourney might be going on in either October, or the weekend after the Brawl tourney. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I'll let you guys know when details come.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
****it victor, you edit your post to include the picture after I post it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I actually edited it a bit before you, it was pretty much the exact same time. I didn't even see your post after I edited ):

I float cancelled my post. Gg gg.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Alright I'm going to prolly get in **** for multi posting this in different threads but **** it.

For those brawlers coming to the September 19th tournament, Edmonton gamers is going to put $200 in the pot before entries.

so the pot will start at $200 plus how ever many of you show up.

So lets hype this ****. Check out Edmontongamers.com for more detales

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
leave it
I'll 4v4 you if you have a team

1v1 was only cool in halo1
halo2 it was still semi cool but gay cause of spawntraps and glitches
halo3 its not interesting at all
I'll 4v4 you for sure. My team is always always up for some scrims, that is if you have a team....

Top Bottom