• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
no one wants to play with u lanowen.

ull just infract us with 100 points on here if we beat u in blazblue

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He would have won then too but someone kept distracting him or whatever.

I donno if Kat still plays but last I checked she got really good as well. Or something.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
LUKE! YOU'RE DEAD LUKE!

Mad respect for kat. Float cancelled Fair --> Dsmash? Legit.

Canada vs South was good, although where the hell was TO? And since when do we get Eggz?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lots of toronto were mad broke and didn't come. Bam had job johns or something.

Eggz and Bladewise played for us cause they love us. =D I dunno, maybe we were short people.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah I just learned they let other crews play with 8 but not canada, and at one point vs south they didn't let us counterpick stage or something ******** I can't even remember.
canada got ripped off pretty hard for crews.

those vids are great though lots of good players

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I heard from Kage that he had some issues with not being able to cp stages or something. Too bad though, you guys did pretty good regardless.

Eric freakin' *****. :X

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Eric took a match off of M2K cause he camped at the top of KJ64and m2k was like X.x

Then he went marth on yoshis.

First match was pretty close too iirc

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
is there something your not telling us about you Alphi? cause if your hiding what i think your hiding, I'm with you 100% of the way, I'll just be driving west, away from you until i run out of gas.
Also, dont be ****ing with our Brawl friendlies least we **** you all up, melee ***s
also inb4 an hero/get ****ed
You or whoever it was that taped over melee finals with brawl friendlies have allready had their souls condemed to hell. The very essence of your soul will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.

B.C ESPECIALLY knows that melee>brawl

I also saw I love you man, and when some guy mentioned bel-air I was like; West Philadelphia born and raised! (great show or greatest show?)
fix'd

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
You or whoever it was that taped over melee finals with brawl friendlies have allready had their souls condemed to hell. The very essence of your soul will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.
hmm, sounds kinda cozy down there. Least i can do is say whoever DID tape over those dumb melee finals is in for a lucky treat. But honestly, why get so pissed over something so trivial? something good did come of it. We got to see some epic Brawl friendlies

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
hmm, sounds kinda cozy down there. Least i can do is say whoever DID tape over those dumb melee finals is in for a lucky treat. But honestly, why get so pissed over something so trivial? something good did come of it. We got to see some epic Brawl friendlies
more like a half hour of character select screen lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Vic, read what I said a little further up plz
Ah Sorry.
Victor, how do we change the "pranked" text into something else while keeping our pink names? I've seen people like M2K do it, but maybe that's only for broomers?
Uhm, well you know when you have premium you can have your own custom title right? Well obviously you'd also know that when you have premium you can prank others into having a magenta name, this includes yourself.

So yeah, people who have magenta names without the "pranked!" are also premium members.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think he can lay down the $4 dollars.

He'll just have to go without his customized DS styluses.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. the way I see gaming is like this:

XBox 360 = free games
Wii = free games
DS = free games
PS2 = free games
PC = free games (cept multiplayer, which I'll gladly pay for)
PSP = free games

PS3 = :( but who cares I have money FUFUFUFU

Top Bottom