• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like lime green :(
Really? LOL. Well, money talks. You could get premium. XD it's like 4 bucks for 3 months or something.

And then you could prank Luke and give him a pink name. Cause I know Luke def won't like a magenta name. XD

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I like pale green colours more. Luke has a guilty pleasure for pink
edit: like this (lol the colour is called PaleGreen)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oooh thats way better then the neon lime green. I'll suggest that color to Azua for a substitute cause a lot of people are like :X with the current premium username color.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
cool cool. Victra are you coming to Calgary this weekend? My first day off all month is the day after that tournament, so you guys could chill @ my place for longer too if you wanted

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm not sure if I can to be honest. Mainly cause I have no moneyz and Connor's car is pretty packed.

If I happen to be in Edmonton, i'll see if I can mooch a ride or something. ._.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
kk keep me updated or something. My house is a free ride though :p. text me when you know or w/e

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
For sure man. I'll text you if I don't find the time to post it here.

LOL. Yeah well what's Abdi gonna do about it? ):<

I hope when you say rage you mean smile. =D

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
lol, do you remember at the end of cast4 when NeighborhoodP was like yo canada sux. I was watching the canada vs international crews and he only took 1 stock off of canada... and he was playing shiek... vs donkey kong & marth.
get ****ed

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, do you remember at the end of cast4 when NeighborhoodP was like yo canada sux. I was watching the canada vs international crews and he only took 1 stock off of canada... and he was playing shiek... vs donkey kong & marth.
get ****ed
was that neighborhoodp? I thought that was vyse wasn't it? Why would P be playing on internationals side. XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oooh I see. Yeah there's VyseOwnz from cali who's neighborhoodp and then theres Vyse from Australia. I think it's safe to say, though unfortunately, that this is the Aussie Vyse.

O:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Originally sent via PM by nitro-blazer....

"Brawl friendlies were recorded over the Melee finals."

I have completely lost faith in the Alberta smash community.

EDIT: P was at Genesis. I shoulda ***** him on the SPOT!

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Really? LOL. Well, money talks. You could get premium. XD it's like 4 bucks for 3 months or something.

And then you could prank Luke and give him a pink name. Cause I know Luke def won't like a magenta name. XD
Oh really? You obviously haven't seen my bike. Pink brake cables, pink air caps, and there used to be pink pedals.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
OH MY ****ING GOD WHAT THE **** ALBERTA COMMUNITY!?!?!?

Brawl friendlyzzz > melee gfzzzz?!?!?!?

****!

Shoes, Shirt, NO SERVICE

****!

still <3 though...

but ****!

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
is there something your not telling us about you Alphi? cause if your hiding what i think your hiding, I'm with you 100% of the way, I'll just be driving west, away from you until i run out of gas.
Also, dont be ****ing with our Brawl friendlies least we **** you all up, melee ***s
also inb4 an hero/get ****ed

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Even the B.Cers know that melee>brawl

I also saw I love you man, and when some guy mentioned bel-air I was like; West Philadelphia born and raised! (great show or greatest show?)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh really? You obviously haven't seen my bike. Pink brake cables, pink air caps, and there used to be pink pedals.
You have suddenly become more attractive.

no hetero.

But seriously lol Luke, you're a closet Victra. =D

ppig

Smash Journeyman
sorry i dont care anymore i would rather just say something then just go out of my way to make it a stupid color soz

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Lawls at color shenegan. Also the brawl I'm hosting on saturday has been moved to monday at 4pm. My address is 17917 63 a ave. So far myself, Jim, Logan, and zack have been confirmed and are coming. Anyone is welcome show up around 4ish and it will probaly go until 11 at night at the latest. I can host as many people that show up and I could also use setups( i can take another 4 setups. If melee players really wanted to come they could and we could run a tv or 2 with melee stuff depending on how many people come.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
k wtf'ing alberta for that? come on, I wasted so much time filming **** with a camcorder at cast4. Wtf brawl players, not alberta.

Top Bottom