• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I grew up listening to Michael Jackson with my Dad. Hey, he gets to meet his idol in heaven now.

Controversy aside of recent years, he had a good run and changed the world of music for a generation and potentially more to come.

That, and he also composed music for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 back in the day. Extra points for him.

MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
You guys are idiots, it's not like he can't still perform.

THHRRRIIILLLLLEEEEEEERRRRR!

on another note, anyone else wondering what nintendo's year end reward will be for gold/platinum members?
It's going to be something like a golden mario kart wheel, or a mario hat, or a pack of mario family figures. (that is if we;re even as lucky as japan and don't just get a letter in the mail saying "thanks"

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I'm upset that he died, I've been kinda gloomy all day. srsly the hiratio pic made me lol

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
**** why do people always join MY bandwagons.

P.S: I can safely say I have never braided my pubic hair at all, my lower organs get very little attention from me frankly.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I can't host on Saturday. Oops.

How is Transformers 2? I didn't really like the first one. I figure this one will be better.

MAKES ME THAT MUCH STRONGER
MAKES ME WORK A LITTLE BIT HARDER
MAKES ME THAT MUCH WISER
SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME A FIGHTERRR UHH /aguilera

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
I'm going on vacation for a few days. Leaving in about 1-2 hours and coming back some time on tuesday.

And I'm a horrible person because i don't know the line between spoiling the movie and making people want to watch it even more. But i hope this doesn't spoil anything but i thought the first one was better, Keep in mind i went with like 5 other friends and they all said that the second movie blew the first one out of the water.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
King of the lost world.

Brad I am pretty sure they were doing that to make fun of you. I think even you could have figured that out.
I'm tired, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Brandon liked it, given that he ACTUALLY HAS the real image and didn't use mine. I mean come on.

Or from anyone else either.

(it had to be done)

Oh, can someone host smash this Saturday? Matt? Carl? Sid?
Hey wait a minute thats n--, thats true.

Also come to Breadoshi-

transformers 1 was the most cliche piece of **** ever. 0/5
But 2 has a giant motorbike monster, that apparently pops wheelies.

is Jarjar Binks in transformers 2?
No, But 2 has a giant motorbike monster, that apparently pops wheelies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
The first sucked. So comparing something to a suck, and saying it sucks, is like saying that girl Carl went out with once sucked him instead of blew him, it's just not reasonable

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Bah, he's not Darkrain.

So who else in considering taking Blazblue up competitively? Because I definately am, Taokaka for top tires.

Seriously though anyone?

Also who's coming to Breadoshiii- Cause we need hype, and I MAY be able to bring Blazblue itself, but then I'd also need an xbox (maybe my own) and I'd also have to have the game by then, depends on shipping cause I'm probs getting the limited edition

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The first sucked. So comparing something to a suck, and saying it sucks, is like saying that girl Carl went out with once sucked him instead of blew him, it's just not reasonable
wat

I'm going to see transformers tomorrow

I think the first one was summed up nicely with:
"You shoot. I'll drive"

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Why are all the props picking up peach now? first PC, now M2K. What is the downsmash coming to!

Carl, don't worry about it lol, just a simile.

It's too bad transformers can't go back to the good ol' days of YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWERRR!

Oh and I doubt you'd school everyone at Halo Tyler >_< First of all, you've gotta be pro just to actually beat me, and then you gotta be better than Carl, and all the people better than me, (which is a lot, I'm just using me as an example sicne I know for a fact I'm decent.)

Top Bottom