• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
So I just picked up Left 4 Dead.

Holy crap, blowing up mindless swarms of zombies has never been this fun. Anyone else play it?
i've been playing it all the time. kinda bad to pick up l4d right now, since l4d 2 is coming out in november lol..

Which one are you?
i dont think he can be any of them. tyler is too short.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah I know, I already told Mark that the grade 12's had done it and Tyson already blew it. But really, cameras do make people look tall, I know one of the people in those costumes and he's almost as small as me. Also, I heard Ryan Seacrest is short as **** and he looks like he has a normal height on TV.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Ryan seacrest isn't terribly short, mostly you can tell by the fact that he's standing NEXT to people.

you can't look tall without them looking even taller. bell curve of height.

yah but no body ever hosts brawl on sundays, at least while i've been around.
I love how ******** this is reading it as a veteran. Anybody else remember when people were excited about smash once every two months?

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Ryan seacrest isn't terribly short, mostly you can tell by the fact that he's standing NEXT to people.

you can't look tall without them looking even taller. bell curve of height.

I love how ******** this is reading it as a veteran. Anybody else remember when people were excited about smash once every two months?
Don't get me wrong, i can't wait for the next meet up or tournament i can go to. I'm just saying i wish it would happen more often.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hmm that prank video really makes me want to come to school tomorrow in my sister's pyjamas... or something.
lol that wouldn't be a very good prank. Back in grade 10, i usually wore my gf's sweats when I forgot my gym clothes.

oh wow, that was actually your school Tyler.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm gonna have to agree with Luke on this one.

That's hardly a prank. It's just a sign that Jarrett is a part-time drag queen.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Covering your entire body you say?

Also, **** I honestly wish I could get away with womens clothing more often, it's a hell of a lot more comfortable and nicer material, and the other day I was in... La Chateau (I think, some womens store) and the ENTIRE STORE had a sale going "every item after the first is $1" The usual priced thing there was $25 or so (usual price), but EVERYTHING after that was $1? you could get 30 freaking dresses/shirts/skirts/WHATEVER for the price of two.

Not to mention any clothing I've ever bought has usually been like $40+

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Also, **** I honestly wish I could get away with womens clothing more often, it's a hell of a lot more comfortable and nicer material, and the other day I was in... La Chateau (I think, some womens store) and the ENTIRE STORE had a sale going "every item after the first is $1" The usual priced thing there was $25 or so (usual price), but EVERYTHING after that was $1? you could get 30 freaking dresses/shirts/skirts/WHATEVER for the price of two.

Not to mention any clothing I've ever bought has usually been like $40+
Le Chateau has menswear. It's where i bought my Grad stuff.

HOLYHELL. I'd freaking buy out the whole store. Jesus christ. Why the hell would they have that kinda sale? Jesus. You have no idea how badly i'm ballin' right now for missing something like that.

Also, I love Le Chateau.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad, I figured you're a closet drag queen after that Halloween a long time ago.

**** though. At that price, i'd ****ing wear that **** too.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
lol i'm not trying to prank per se, but then again why am I asking people who are too jaded to be in touch with a grade 9 mindset? like seriously, I had to look up what a Drag queen was lol.
whatever, i'm gonna go with my plan. i'm not the only one who's dressing up anyways lol.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I'm not a closet drag-queen. If anything I'm a closet.

But hey, I really only like it cause it's ****ing comfy and a lot cheaper and cooler etc etc.

I don't actually wear it unless someone else wants me to.

So it's not me who's the closet drag-queen, it's THEM who's the closet drag-queen likers!

Allright, so who's coming to breadoshi-?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Actually, no I don't. Have you ever seen me anywhere? I always wear huge stuff unless it's a joke.

But eh, tight shirts are okay and usually look better. Tight pants on the other hand, I despise wearing skinnies despite owning a peir or two (that never get worn) They're too tight, not comfy, and **** if normal jeans didn't give me enough crotch room, skinnies are hell.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
On women's clothing:

Personally, women's clothing just absolutely does not work with me. Especially something that you think you could get away with, like... a shirt. A simple t-shirt. Too tight in some parts, too loose in others. Basically, it just doesn't fit right. Pants are even more of an issue, as there is absolutely zero crotch room for most ladies jeans/pants. Can't even deal with it. Dresses (yes, I have done drag :p) are interesting because the fashion possibilities with dresses seem absolutely endless, however I have found that pretty much every dress I've tried has the problem of just not fitting comfortably. They are clearly not designed for the typical male body type. Even PJ pants! I've tried some of my friends at various moments, whose bodies aren't that much different than mine in terms of size. Don't even fit at all... Professional formal ladies wear, same thing.

Fit is the most important part of clothing to me. If it doesn't fit exactly right, then I don't like it, no matter how fantastic I think it would look otherwise. I have a selection of clothes that I will wear far more often than not, and a whole ton of clothes that I almost never wear for this reason.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wow, Dan wasn't kidding. We're talking about women's clothing. Awesome.

Brawl at Fort Sask was too good! Next time it's gonna be at my place. Mini fridge. Get some, yo. & Nitro, come here and play Dan. You'll get good fast. ♥

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
YES I got top 5 in my school for all four subjects. Know what this means? Absolutely nothing!

on another note, anyone else wondering what nintendo's year end reward will be for gold/platinum members?

Frio

Smash Champion
YES I got top 5 in my school for all four subjects. Know what this means? Absolutely nothing!

on another note, anyone else wondering what nintendo's year end reward will be for gold/platinum members?
Watch us get some stupid gift while Japan gets custom Pikachu cars or something

Top Bottom