• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
When I was in Edmonton last weekend, I went to Sobey's at like 9pm on Sunday and I saw Luis there. We talked about his trip to Japan and how he's going to pick me up some panties from a vending machine.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
well im back for a few seconds, i got $80 and a new cellphone (my last one broke)

And stephan i obviously never told you about my girl Erin :D

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It's Santa Claus' birthday too, or something. I dunno, December 6th is a special day =D

Maybe this year, for our birthdays, somebody will host a smashfest for us or something lol, kinda like how they did for Waffles in Cali. December 6th is on a Sunday this year, though, so it'd probably have to be done on the Saturday before it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lawl december crew.

oh and i can be mega pro at chess too. i just open a expert computer chess game and i play the reverse order of what i am playing against a human lolol.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
It's Santa Claus' birthday too, or something. I dunno, December 6th is a special day =D

Maybe this year, for our birthdays, somebody will host a smashfest for us or something lol, kinda like how they did for Waffles in Cali. December 6th is on a Sunday this year, though, so it'd probably have to be done on the Saturday before it.
Except Fall semester last day is like around that time and then finals start.

Which is one of the reasons I didn't do anything for my birthday last year since I was busy pertty much all the awy up till Christmas.

Top Bottom