• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I like how more than half the good smashers actually do lol.

Alberta's sheltered.

But hey Matt, I don't mind you suggestin' but nah, I'd never do it. Straightedge fo' life.

That being said, I'm not actually straightedge, cause I'll drink casually once I'm 18, I'm sure. But I just plain don't like any of that garbs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
But hey Matt, I don't mind you suggestin' but nah, I'd never do it. Straightedge fo' life.

That being said, I'm not actually straightedge, cause I'll drink casually once I'm 18, I'm sure. But I just plain don't like any of that garbs.
Wow, I'm impressed. Aside from your frequent lust for women, I'm glad to hear that you have such good ideals.

Lol seeing carl at the mall was unexpected.
I bet it was at the Dream Tea shop right? Maybe the other Bubble Tea shop by the super kawaii animu hobby shop? Maybe the hobby shop itself? One of these places I bet.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Seeing Carl see luke at the mall was unexpected.

What do you mean frequent lust? It's more like constant want of one around me. it's more frequent than frequent, but it is nothing sexual.

edit: oh, I also don't include having sex in being straight edge, **** that, I'll do it if I want to and get the chance with someone I want to with. (which isn't often =[ )

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I like how more than half the good smashers actually do lol.

Alberta's sheltered.

Yeah, I know what you mean. If/when I do some I try to space it out to like once every few months and I only do it with friends.

But tbh, it's pretty amazing. Like there was this garbage cartoon on Teletoon (the TV provides nice "background noise" while doing nothing) and it was the most amazing thing I've seen in my life. Also, the walls and ceiling are pretty amazing too.

Actually... everything is pretty awesome. BUT BUT BUT the best thing EVER is coming out of it and looking around at the gigantic mess that the room has turned into. There was a coffee table by the couches and it only had like a small tin box on it, but when I came to there was like caesar salad dressing, and cut up cards and it was the most hilarious thing ever.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
wow you guys suck. The only thing I've ever had in my system would be helium... and that was in grade 9 grad lol.

but I do have memories of my brother sneaking out of my window on his 18th birthday, and I never figured out why haha.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think me and Carl were the only ones not baked at AME when we housed with Randall. Everyone else was puffin' the bag. LMAO

Smells so weird. I've never done drugs. That being said, I don't really have any gripes with weed if someone makes the choice to do it. Weed's about as effective as alcohol, really, if only making you mellow out if you're smart about it. Only reason why I steer away from it to begin with is because it smells funky, that and it's been known as the gateway drug. Once you don't mind weed, you could (or couldn't, if you're smart enough) say that you could try something else. And theeen it just snowballs from there.

I hardly drink either. But at least with alcohol you don't have to smell it like weed that hangs over the room.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Protip: People get rusty at SC really quickly, just like I did.

I hadn't played for 3 years if not more, and I couldn't do **** all for a while.

I had helium recently, and still have a big ol' can of it, it's pretty fun.

Just thinking of it now, but I'm gonna start calling it At Randall's End. Bceause really, Melee didn't end, but Randall did

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
All he did was play friendlies with me while everyone was brawlin'

Then he drove me home.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Protip: People get rusty at SC really quickly, just like I did.

I hadn't played for 3 years if not more, and I couldn't do **** all for a while.

I had helium recently, and still have a big ol' can of it, it's pretty fun.

Just thinking of it now, but I'm gonna start calling it At Randall's End. Bceause really, Melee didn't end, but Randall did
i used to be REALLY good, like no body could beat me kind of good and i played with koreans a lot so i guess that helped. I haven't played in 4 years and now im as good as Frio :(

Top Bottom