• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Then I will bring the Wii + Brawl =D
I hope it doesn't get damaged....
The Wii's fan or something is loose inside I think, has been ever since I bought it, but it should be fine

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
OKAY! So everything is set then.

Samusbrawler, you said you were arriving on Sunday, yes? Yoshara, when are you gonna make it? If you're coming around on Saturday, that's fine too. We've got three set-ups anyway.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh? Does this start tomorrow? Hmm.... I might just stick to Sunday, depends on how hung over I am Saturday morning, but I shouldn't be too bad lol

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
It said in my post two pages back, y'know. Lol.

Read pplz. XD

You have my contact info in case you have questions or can show up earlier/later or whatever happens. So we're all good.

Sid! You said you could show up Saturday after choral mayhaps? I'll talk to you on MSN later if you don't see this so we can talk then.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its good to see BRANDON'S* initiative after us melee guys were saying u can have smashfests and we're not killing u guys or w/e.

edit: *

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Who spelt the last part right. Hmmm...

TO SMASHBROS.COM

...or not.

Alright, as far as I'm concerned, this is who I've got down.

Samusbrawler, Yoshara, Alphicans, Frio, Colin, KillL0ck, Shawn (Jack's buddeh; new meat ftw), myself; and those are the ones confirmed.

Unconfirmed people are Sid, Dan, and I believe there was someone else roaming these boards who was talking to Yoshara! So that's some pretty decent numbers for those hanging out, I'd say.

Sid said he could come for Saturday night, to my knowledge. Dan's trying to find a way out here, and if he can't make it, oh well. And the third person whose name escapes me? Well, Yoshara probably could talk to him or whatnot. We'll see what happens.

We've got more then 5 people though. Everything is set for tomorrow as well, so, yosh!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u saw what i did?

u can see that i got a warning for "oh pff"? lol

would it be better if i quoted victra and/or spin-dash and said oh pff to not get a warning? >.>

lawl

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
u saw what i did?

u can see that i got a warning for "oh pff"? lol

would it be better if i quoted victra and/or spin-dash and said oh pff to not get a warning? >.>

lawl
lol oh Lanowen. What a silly guy.

Wait...it wasn't Joel was it? >___>

And sadly, it probably would have helped if you quoted one of us.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

lol oh Lanowen. What a silly guy.

Wait...it wasn't Joel was it? >___>

And sadly, it probably would have helped if you quoted one of us.
ya it was lanowen.

blah blah, quote quote

sse is boring (put here so its not a 1 line warning again)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Personally, I really liked the great maze at the end. It was a really fun way to end the adventure.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'll definitely try. I'm gonna have to kiss a lot of ***, haha.

I'm going to try and bring the TV into the basement. That way there's no mother/sister to get in the way of HARDCORE GAMERS like us.
your mom will probably make fun of us
Potential Shawn+Carl on sunday :O
remember when shawn made fun of tara for listening to ****ty music

tara will probably poop her pants if shawn shows up at your door

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol I am silly, it won't be a warning next time. It will probly be real. :bee:

Because it is real up in here, amirite?

:bee::bee::bee::bee:

Some one-line posts are alright, just post smart. 2 words and you need to but 7 extra f's on the end of it to bypass the censor, no so good... :dizzy:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hmm. I might come down I donno. I'm coming to Edmonton next weekend anyhow, so I guess I'll talk it over with the other guys sometime tomorrow to see if they're interested. If they are, i'll tag along.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Colin said he'd come Brandon. Yeah we have a solid group for this. Anyone down in Calgary still brawl, or is it completely dead there?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
sse isnt actually boring, i just said it to fill up my post.

and i didnt intentionally put extra 7 f's at the end to bypass the censor, i jsut wanted that long of a pfff haha.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
is there any way I can hitch a ride to spindash's house and back on sunday? I'm working on sat.

I suppose I could drag my *** out of bed to take the bus, but I'd need very specific directions since I don't have a cell. Better to get a ride if at all possible.

edit: 197 does not run on weekends. it's one of those peak hour buses that is solely for people who work in one city and live in the other :(

Levi5

Smash Ace
There are still lots of brawlers in Calgary, they just don't play. Calgary also doesn't really go to smashboards that much either.

(brawl players in calgary don't even know about smashboards because we don't really liberate noobs anymore, not even especially not for melee)

Top Bottom