• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
So now that I can kinda forget about other things.

Who can bring setups? (any pieces, just post if you can)

Also who can bring RECORDING setups? (and operate any needed function yourself)

also who can bring whatever else, I can't think right now.

Biggest concern right now I think is Wii's+games (that includes a big bag of SD cards with P:M PROPERLY loaded on them)

Based on what I know, I think we'll be fine, but given our relatively short period of time, anything is appreciated.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I can bring a wii with P:M. I'll bring melee too.

I'm also bringing a recording setup.

I'm pretty much the only person with the setup in edmonton lol. Keith's broke down apparently. I think one other person has a dazzle but I've never seen him bring it to smashfests so I dunno if he'll bring it.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I have a dazzle, but clearly won't have time to operate it, if someone really wants to step in and handle that **** for me, that'd be wonderful, but you'd like, have to know what you're doing/use your comp since I can't provide one

OH AND ANYONE BRINGING ANYTHING, I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW, BUT SERIOUSLY, MARK YOUR **** WITH TAPE OR SOMETHING UNIQUE OR I WON'T BE BLAMED FOR NOT KNOWING WHOS IS WHOS

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a Wii + Melee + Brawl.

and for srs bring cords. who the hell has spare wii cords?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Don't give him a reason to just bring his wii without cords. Bring everything >_>.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luke is actually a scary as **** driver and we all have our own stories.

My experiences:
-Multiple Illegal left turns (we weren't in the left lane and/or left turning light was red)
-We stopped about a foot away from the lrt

Frio

Smash Champion
what about driving to the U that one time where you refused to brake for some reason and we skidded almost hitting the car in front of us.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'll see you clowns there

aw crap i just remembered we're in the small room again this week

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
This thread's 40,000th post just went to an unintentional double post. Good job guys.

:005:
It really wouldn't be Alberta if it wasn't spam taking the 40,000.

and actually, it wasn't me, I just double posted after. Although if you read up on your smash history, I believe I have enough landmarks for anybody to know I don't give a **** about smashboard post count

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how many consequetive posts of mine are gonna say **** now. Cause a lot already have

small room is laaaame, but I mean, maybe we can just shove melee only in there lol.

Ah well, the tournament will make up for this.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OH YEAH LUKE LOL

Found out from Jamie that you smoke weed.

On a completely unrelated note, we should hang out sometime.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr real niggas don't cry.

I remember when Clockwork got money matched by.... aww **** who was he... some black dude from MvC2, the dude was really good, but like, clockwork was legend.

Needless to say some thousands of dollars later, clockwork whooped his ***

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Real talk for a moment.

If anyone so much as attempts to do drugs near my house, you will be promptly kicked out.

Stevo

Smash Champion
LOL
the last 10ish posts.

so since it looks like there are actually extra seats still available in other peoples carpools, I am withdrawing my 1 available seat, and I am going to fill it with a couple blow up mattresses and sleeping bags etc. Cause we all know there won't be enough of them.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I'll be there late today, since I've got a midterm until 8:30PM. Maybe if I fail I can make myself feel better by playing Smash. The small room sucks though.\

Calgary weather is such a troll.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Ultimate good guy steve

what are you talking about

The mm was clockwork vs neo

and clockwork lost lol
Nonono, that was the epic one. There was another one where this one guy just trash talked Clockwork for like, days, and got trashed. The video was from like, behind the players, and it wasn't out of like 25 million matches. CW vs Neo is an epic set. The other one was just hilarious

Top Bottom