• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna smash today? I got the rest of the day free. No car unfortunately, so I'd prefer a ride somewhere/someone come here but I can bus if needed.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Actually disliked you for a reason luke, u went fox on my puff upthrow upair 4times when you could have done some styling with any char. i still need to learn to sdi that consistantly tho. I dont actually like you now i just have no dislike anymore dislike-1 like+1= 0
anyone attemping to use drugs near my house will not be kicked out but congratulated for bossing it out in the cold
also stevo good idea and thanx for being a cool dude. noone likes sleeping on cold ground

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Luke telling it like it is.

If it means anything to you Clarke, he got beefed shortly after

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
no it doesnt mean anything, that was just when i got butthurt about losing.
and its actually arthurs fault im so bad at melee

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Actually disliked you for a reason luke, u went fox on my puff upthrow upair 4times when you could have done some styling with any char. i still need to learn to sdi that consistantly tho. I dont actually like you now i just have no dislike anymore dislike-1 like+1= 0
anyone attemping to use drugs near my house will not be kicked out but congratulated for bossing it out in the cold
also stevo good idea and thanx for being a cool dude. noone likes sleeping on cold ground
Yeah stick to that reason

Snowing pretty hard now in Calgary, but it should still be fine

Taste

Smash Apprentice
It's just snow. just a lil blizzard. We're goddamn CANADIANS

-posted from the comfort of my home

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
@luke do you think i can go back in time and stop myself from being butthurt about losing. I was only butthurt because you could have bodied me with pichu but instead picked fox, which i thought at the time was probably less fun for you than maybe young link.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
This was in pools right? If it's a tournament match, I like to play the character I intend on using the whole time because I can make sure I am not ****ing up simple stuff. I don't practice melee (I sure as hell didn't practice back then either), so easy tournament matches gives me an opportunity to practice. Sorry for how salty you are, but get over it and don't dislike someone for bad reasons. I play the game the way I want to, what's the big deal?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Im actually not salty, i just was salty and bad at this game cause i was getting angry/putting emotions into the game. now im just bad cause i cant actually do the things i want to consistantly. anyways no hard feelings and i would actually enjoy a match with your fox now cause i realize i need experience in my worst matchup lol. your reasoning is very sound tho and i respect that.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr clarke needs to learn the way of the warrior.

Man up, beat his *** next time, and feed him the salt

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Lol high expectations are critical but im really not trying to put too much pressure to win on myself cause i play better when im just concentrated

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
teams of 5 or 6, 4 stocks each,

tl;dr basic rules, but tbqh I wonder if we'll have time for it.

edit: if it does happen, and DOES get specific, characters will be picked beforehand, losing side can counterpick stage but winning player is allowed to repick character (in the event, losing side can also change character)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
5 Marths vs 5 Falcos, 1 stock each

:phone:
lmao 10/10

Since we very rarely get to meet up, we should have as many calgary players in the crew battle as there are edmonton players. Would be more fun, more inclusive, and more hype IMO.

inb4 Mark takes 9 stocks on his own

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Wait is this crew battle P:M or melee
If we include all players, Calgary would win Melee cause we have more competitive people, Edmonton would win Brawl cause you guys have more Brawl players, and Edmonton would win P:M with a roughly even amount of people on both sides because you guys actually play that game

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I just an e-mail saying some of my classes are canceled for tommorow because of the weather? Wut? Is it really that bad out there?

Also, I'm not great but I for sure want in on melee crews.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ron's our only falco player haha

Luke can play fox but he might play sheik too

Ron you up for smash today/tomorrow?

Rush

Smash Apprentice
No johns Clarke, get better. =P

Snow is snow, nothing unusual. Plus it's better for it to happen now than say tomorrow or saturday.

And I agree that we should be as inclusive as possible with Melee Crews, pretty much however many Edmonton players want to be in it should be the limiting size. Also Brad, afaik you haven't posted the rules. It's not the biggest deal as it will most likely be per usual, but what about the stages for each game?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I won't be there tonight, too hectic

edit: although if someone wants to text me I am willing to smash at my place lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ron do you have facebook btw?

so connor is going to meet us at the uofa at 6:30pm tomorrow to pick us up. We'll grab food on our way out.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I do but i don't use it.

Didn't you delete yours? lol

Still waiting on brandon's decision here. Was gonna ask jack to team too haha. If not, you wanna team victor?

Top Bottom