• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

T-block

B2B TST
firefly would be awarded third because he's SOOO GOOD

but he plays a completely unfairly broken character, so minus a few spots... can't respect that

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ffs, let me handle the Power Ranking post. Luke's gonna troll. Mark's gonna troll.

Mike W or myself got this.

@ Jamie

ilu bro for the PR spot. no homo. gonna jump up into top 5 pretty quick when I get back.

Frio

Smash Champion
The only people who can handle this is Luke or Mike Wong. I don`t trust the rest of the community >_>

T-block

B2B TST
=o that would be the nicest thing you've ever said to me

except that the only reason you say i don't suck is because you're scared of how close you come to losing to someone so bad

Frio

Smash Champion
It's so diverse... I love it. Some of us were talking about doing top 15...encourages some of the lower players to try harder to compete for those spots, since there's a bit of a gap after the top 10ish.
I lol'd at this. We're all Mk snake now and we dont even have 15 players

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Lets test how long I've lurked...
Superboom, KillLock, Alphicans, Frio, FireFly, Kuraudo, Pitch, Wilco (?), T-block, Colin.

Frio

Smash Champion
Did he usually beat you?
I would beat him when everything started, then he beat me once or twice, but I started to beat him again but it was close. Then i started to go snake at the end for an easy win. I'm pretty sure the increase in Snakes is what made him quit.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok the new list is posted. Nothing special, and I didn't fix the OP yet. Characters will be up soon, and if someone wants to make an image that would be cool (maybe Brandon can redo his image).

Top Bottom