• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Frio

Smash Champion
Not really. It's just every PR we do I think Mike should be a lot higher than he is but some how he's is always so low

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
mark i think you should stay above mike, i can never beat you yet i can occasionally beat mike, though that might just be me

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So you're really hanging it up, eh Dan?

Retiring before any of us can surpass you. Undisputed Alberta Smash Champ. ... goddamnit.

--

inb4 Luke hypes Darren up to top 5 immediately lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
For convenience's sake, I am going to update this at the end of the month.

Why?

Because Dan wants to be removed, but he entered the majority of the tournaments since last update. If Dan does not enter the May 28th tournament, then it makes removing him easier, and allows the new ranking easier because now we are ranking people based on the absence of Dan.

This does not mean the other tournaments won't count, so don't worry about that.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok, so to whoever wasn't at Red Robins, we came up with a list, and we will be doing a themed image to go along with it (most likely pokemon). It's gonna be a top8, because we don't want the list to be just the scene.

Dan and Mark, you will not be on the list.

Frio

Smash Champion
1. Jack 2. Luke 3 alvin 4 Mike 5 Arsenal 6 ash 7/8 brandon jamie I dont have the results from yesterday though =/

EDIT: IMO

KillLock

Smash Lord
>Feraligatr google images shenanigans earlier in this thread
>.4 Feraligatr - Arsenal
>questionable

also mike maybe post the rest of the images and have that as an honorable mention or something so we can see those cool images in all their glory p.s brandons image LOL

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brandon I know, I know, but there was just no way to compare that to anything, and then you didn't enter anything and placed poorly when you did.

Better Jake?

Top Bottom