• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

lilseph

Smash Ace
This is why i support top 10, because its obvious who is going to be the top 8, its just different who is places where. Last 2 spots, 9 and 10, are usally random and for players to fight for the last two spots like myself or dim or something. If we keep it to a top 8 nothing really changes other than things get shuffled around a little.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
lol "bit the big one". It's just a PR ._. Leave me off if you want lol

Top 10 encourages some of the weaker/less consistent players. Kyle, Dim, Chaos, etc. can all compete for those last two spots. Once Dan and I come back, top 8 is going to be pretty static as far as who is on it goes imo.
haha i wouldn't mind doing a top 10 and including kyle dim or I on there. I've been trying hard to make it onto just the bottom of this PR for a bit now, and i've placed consistently in the top 10 for the last 3 tournaments (although it has been low attendance). I can understand though just doing a top 8. I'll keep working to make it onto the PR eventually regardless of what we do.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't know exactly the point you were trying to make Brandon, but if we wait it's not like those things that happened won't count. Everything from June 16th till next monthly will be considered, and will be considered all equally. Arsenal beating Jack in two sets at morinville will definitely be something to consider on this PR, regardless of when we actually update this. I am perfectly fine with updating this now, but I still think I'll leave Dan as #1, because he hasn't been beaten ever (except me beating him twice in winners bracket, but he still ended up winning), and not having him on would make the list pretty inaccurate lol.

lilseph

Smash Ace
haha i wouldn't mind doing a top 10 and including kyle dim or I on there. I've been trying hard to make it onto just the bottom of this PR for a bit now, and i've placed consistently in the top 10 for the last 3 tournaments (although it has been low attendance). I can understand though just doing a top 8. I'll keep working to make it onto the PR eventually regardless of what we do.
I've been fighting for 10th or so as well. Maybe out MM will be the deciding factor :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Man I always wonder where I'd be on this if I entered tourneys and practiced more.

DTP for top 5 kthx

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
He'd be top 5 if he didn't have a life and a job that kept him there at 2 in the morning. lmao

I guess, Luke, what I was saying was from my perspective, I'm just bored and like seeing change a lot. It's no big deal or anything, but updates are always cool to see. How fun would it be to see after every tournament that we get to know where someone gets placed? We could come to the next tourney thinking, "Oh man... If I do well, maybe I really will be ranked as one of our top ten players in the province."

A Top 10 or Top 8 sounds cool to me, even if the numbers in Alberta suck right now. Top 10 it is though! I agree about Dan constantly staying in 1st though. lmao

[EDIT]

Or we put Dan in 2nd and put Luke in 1st, just to troll him when he comes back. LOL

Limeee

Smash Champion
My records with people

Alphicans 1-2
Killdck 1-2
Frio 2-1
Red Comet 1-0
Japan 0-2
BAIRZ 1-0
Yoshara 3-0
T- Block 1-1
Chaos 1-0
Arsenal 3-1
Diminisht 1-1
Fiji 0-5
Kuraudo 2-0
Victor 1-0
Kyle 1-0

this is from 2010 seasons, i was just wondering what my records are, and i figured i would post

Fiji :(

EDIT: besides RPS and alberta beatdown, what else happened this year?

MeSSi

Smash Ace
My records with people

Alphicans 1-2
Killdck 1-2
Frio 2-1
Red Comet 1-0
Japan 0-2
BAIRZ 1-0
Yoshara 3-0
T- Block 1-1
Chaos 1-0
Arsenal 3-1
Diminisht 1-1
Fiji 0-5
Kuraudo 2-0
Victor 1-0
Kyle 1-0

this is from 2010 seasons, i was just wondering what my records are, and i figured i would post

Fiji :(

EDIT: besides RPS and alberta beatdown, what else happened this year?
lol. get ***** jamie

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Limeee

Smash Champion
if i get **** on next tournament, i'm gonna be so mad. lol.

the two tournaments where i place 4th, didn't have an update after
i don't see why we don't update
:009:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
if i get **** on next tournament, i'm gonna be so mad. lol.

the two tournaments where i place 4th, didn't have an update after
i don't see why we don't update
:009:
The last update was immediately after my 7th place finish, in between my two 2nd place finishes, and the next one is far enough away that I won't be on the list.

don't even

:008:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
fack with a few more PR players back for next tourney i need to step up my game to make top 10 again so i can be considered for 10th place! Or if i can beat 1 or 2 PR ppl... watch out mike, ima dance all over ur little blue turtle and ur furry little monkey... no homo

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
power rankings is an ongoing competition to stay on the top. kind of like capitalism.

whoever doesn't like power rankings is a communist

lilseph

Smash Ace
power rankings is an ongoing competition to stay on the top. kind of like capitalism.

whoever doesn't like power rankings is a communist
Thank you Victra.

Mike i hope you know that out MM will determine who is 10th on the PR. :chuckle:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Sure thing, I'll know more about the MU this time around though, the MK boards are re-discussing MK vs Falco and i've learned a lot. BTW is this a best of 5 or best of 3?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
let's do BO3 and then if we meet up in bracket we can do the match then and make it even more intense, losing could mean being eliminated from the tourney, not making PR and losing some cash all at once. So much pressure

lilseph

Smash Ace
That sounds great. If we don't meet up in brackets than we can just play on the side :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
All this talk about who gets 10th on the PR... So many people forgetting about one little problem.

If I can make it out for this (be it not working or going to a friend's b-day party which I will AFTER the tourney in the evening), that I'll be responsible for one of you not making it on the PR. Or you take 10th beneath me. :)

Bring it on.

Top Bottom