• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown 2! $200 BONUS POT FOR SMASH SINGLES!! June 25th -

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So it turns out I got lucky with my schedule.

I'm 100% confirmed for Alberta Beatdown 2, co-running Continuum Shift II and entering Brawl as per usual.

Jamie, who are you teaming with? Let's wreck **** up.

[EDIT]

OR! Mark! I'm guessing that Luke is teaming with Mike to practice for Genesis 2. If not, I'm not paying close enough attention to this thread. LOL One of you guys, we should team up.

Frio

Smash Champion
Sorry Brandon, Luke is teaming with me this time. If the next monthly is before Genesis I'd be happy to team with you cause I'm sure Luke will want practice with Mike.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I should be teaming with Kyle for BBCS2, but I so far don't know about Brawl/Melee.

P.S. I will be bringing a setup for Brawl, and possibly one for Melee.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I will for sure bring atleast one tv for you guys for the event. How ever, if it is at all possible for me to bring my sexy crt tv's (the 32's) i will do so.

For people entering smash I'll let you guys organize your brackets and what not with luke or whom so ever is running the smash events.

We should be able to start setting things up for the event no latter than 1pm. The doors will open at 2pm.

I will talk with luke later on this week and he will be giving out the moneys for the event!

does anyone have any confirmations on the unlock sd hack thing for brawl?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sorry Brandon, Luke is teaming with me this time. If the next monthly is before Genesis I'd be happy to team with you cause I'm sure Luke will want practice with Mike.
That's alright. If there's a monthly before Genesis 2 and I'm not working then hell yeah we'll team though!

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Hensels can bring 3 TV's and a Wii.

By the way, are you guys gonna have a recording setup, Steve/Luke? Or do you want me to bring it?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I am bringing 3 tv's =)

(Rubs back for pain) So heavy =(

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So it's looking like the tournament will start around 2 or 3 which is when i'll be arriving. When do melee and brawl each start or do you guys know yet?

T-block

B2B TST
Doubles starts at 2pm for both games.

Are you driving in? Maybe PM me or Alphicans your number so we can contact you if you're running late or something.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't think he's coming considering he gets to go to CoT for ultra cheap.

@Geenareeno: Try to shoot for 2 at the latest please.

If you are for sure coming and are a bit late, post who you are teaming with and what games you are entering so I can enter you into the bracket, and then I'll wait for you guys.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I don't think he's coming considering he gets to go to CoT for ultra cheap.

@Geenareeno: Try to shoot for 2 at the latest please.

If you are for sure coming and are a bit late, post who you are teaming with and what games you are entering so I can enter you into the bracket, and then I'll wait for you guys.
Yeah we can most likely be there at 2. Myself and.. my friend. He doesn't have a tag yet. Put him in as Serneed; will both be entering melee singles and doubles and i'll enter brawl singles. I don't have a partner Brawl doubles but it's not a big deal at all if I can't find anyone. I suck at Brawl anyway. I'll bring a melee set up too.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Everyone going should make sure they know about the location and time changes. THIS IS NO LONGER HAPPENING AT OVERKLOCKED, AND WE'RE STARTING AN HOUR LATER!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
falsefalco-holic the hype machine in your space

lets do this

bl0nted_obj0ct10: you a tall mo****er and real friendly but your flaw is you play that birdy bird and everyone knows what happens to birds in oil country; BOOOOOOOOOM

SuOOperbUUm: think you some hot stuff just cause you you got a ****ing anime tinkerbell avatar. Well guess what I've seen the movie and SHE DIES homie. Captain hook aka marth gonna have his way with your beloved woman while you struggle with your peter pan tights in the locker room.

alphicant: ya your fox got trix but trix are for kids and you best find yourself a **** whistle in your cereal box or else we aint stopping till hunting season's done, and that ain't for MONTHS.

everyone else: bring your A game and knock one of us suckers the **** OUTTT

yall bitches forgot about WHITE MARTH

(can't tell if that's a dude)

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
LOL carl. too much hype.

I'm still undecided on whether i'm going or not :l If i dont go i hope you guys record matches cuz i wanna see Carl RAPEE.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hows this for hype blunted is here now and says he wants to do a best of 7 for $100.00, he has stated he will do a MM anyone any amount in melee and he can easily beat dan.

his words not mine

HYPE

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Now that I have the money prepared, I can say for sure that I will be coming and that I will be bringing a set-up for Brawl. I am not bringing a setup for CS2 though, because I don't have the Platinum DLC yet.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I wish I could come this thiiiiis.
I'm tempted to ditch my friend for this stupid game lol

:(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:)
and I wanna beat you again.

What time do you think singles will be btw lol

Also, I tried to get off work early last night so I could swing by your place for a couple hours, but work made me stay longer after I was almost done! So pissed.
Maybe thats why I have this massive brawl craving right now.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Any other reason why you decided to just randomly say how terrible the match-up is of Sonic vs. Falco, and how it was really easy for you after I lost? Asides a jab at my pride or something. lol

I had fun, but no offense, you sounded like a bit of a **** when you were saying that stuff. But whatevs.

Top Bottom