• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown 2! $200 BONUS POT FOR SMASH SINGLES!! June 25th -

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Brown might be a Nope for this tournament, boss has booked me to work allday. Hopefully i can get a coworker to cover for me

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am. But I have something more important to attend that day.

KillLock

Smash Lord
dareen you should come to this and **** everyone with peach again

Frio

Smash Champion
Anyone know how to get to this venue? Is it close the the UoA or something?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
its no where near the U of A, its by kingsway garden mall.....

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
We have an announcement to make about Alberta Beatdown 2 on June 25th.

Due to unforeseen and uncontrollable delays in construction at OverKlocked the venue will not be ready in time for Alberta Beatdown. OverKlocked & Edmonton Gamers have been hard at work looking for an intermediary solution to make Alberta Beatdown 2 possible! and we have Found it! We will be hosting the Event at the Ramada across the street from OverKlocked in their "Ridgewood" room.

Due to the network infrastructure at the Ramada, we don't feel confident that we would be able to run a SC2 tournament to the standards we want to apply. Therefore we have decided to move the SC2 portion of Alberta Beatdown 2 to July 23rd at OverKlocked.

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we want to make up for it, so here are some things we are going to do for you!

1. We are going to cut the venue fee in half for both events! The Alberta Beatdown 2 Venue fee will only be $5 as well as the SC2 tournament July 23rd.
2. For Alberta Beatdown 2 OverKlocked will be giving away 4 Fightsticks during the event!
3. For the Starcraft 2 Event July 23rd OverKlocked will be giving SteelSeries professional Gaming Equipment including:
SteelSeries 7G Gaming Keyboard
SteelSeries Ikari Laser Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries 9HD Mouse Pads
SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
4. OverKlocked and Edmonton Gamers will also be providing other prizes to be given away during both events
5. As an extra thank you for all the support from the Gaming Community OverKlocked will be bringing in free pizza for everyone at both events. So make sure you stick around for the whole tournament, play some casuals and have a great time!

Stay posted for more information on the SC2 Tournament, which will be coming out in the next week.

The Ramada is Located @ 11834 Kingsway Northwest Edmonton AB
The Tournament will be taking place in the "Ridgewood" Room which is located on the second floor. To get to the Ridgewood you have to take the elevator which is visible from the Main Entrance.
Due to setup/Room Bookings the tournament should be setup by 2:00pm starting no later than 3:00pm

Get Ready, and stay pumped because it's almost time for Alberta Beatdown 2!

Are you ready?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Never canceld events before, bot about to do so now!

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Mark i can give you a ride there. Just send me your address and the time you want to be picked up.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Thank you sir..

Luke pleaase update the first post..

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Everyone should note the change in the unity ruleset. It is now version 1.3, and includes a 7 stage starter list.

ALSO! Everyone (melee and brawl), we need TVs. We have 3 provided set-ups, but they don't have data on them, so we're gonna rely on hacking them the day of. Hopefully that works out well, but 3 still isn't enough. 6+ would be nice, so we can get everything done asap (one day event).

Melee people definitely need to bring set-ups. There will be nothing provided for you.

T-block

B2B TST
Dammit Luke.

Do you have access to the Wiis before the day? I can come help you with that.

If not, maybe we could get there early?

I'll bring a TV/Wii.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
luke it would be nice if you READ MY POST we are not doing it at over clocked we are moved to the ramada hotel -.-

Top Bottom