• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jYJ-Yjf3w

Any Meta users play like this during tourneys?
i actually wouldve punched him. no joke.
what happens if you punch someone at a tourney? do you get told to leave and kicked out?
cuz i may end up punching mo if i play him at gamebox. im sorry. i try not to be a jerk. but its impossible with MK scrubs.

i hate how every scrub is automatically attracted to MK. hes like a magnet. it gives good MK users a bad name.
personally. i hate olimar more than MK now. but thats coming from a wario main's perspective.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i actually wouldve punched him. no joke.
what happens if you punch someone at a tourney? do you get told to leave and kicked out?
cuz i may end up punching mo if i play him at gamebox. im sorry. i try not to be a jerk. but its impossible with MK scrubs.

i hate how every scrub is automatically attracted to MK. hes like a magnet. it gives good MK users a bad name.
personally. i hate olimar more than MK now. but thats coming from a wario main's perspective.
ok we'll get it poppin on tues. i think i still got your cell i gotta check
where we gonna smash at?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
**** i messed up my multiquote.

and it results in TRIPLE POST!
T1J would be proud.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
eagletrent. what do you go by??? eagle or trent or 242? i like 242 :D

anyways. its official. slam has given up on having a secondary.
it POSSIBLE to beat anyone with wario so thats what im gonna try to do.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
eagletrent. what do you go by??? eagle or trent or 242? i like 242 :D

anyways. its official. slam has given up on having a secondary.
it POSSIBLE to beat anyone with wario so thats what im gonna try to do.
reflex beats metaknights with captain falcon

its possible to beat anyone with anyone

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i feel you ref. i suck so bad and i never improve. its horrible. i dont think there is anybody in the competitve scene thats as bad as me.

the only people i have ever beat are scrubs...

Winnar

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jYJ-Yjf3w

Any Meta users play like this during tourneys?
That's disgusting.

I would look at the screen, then look at the guy, then ask "Are you serious? -_-" and then he would probably laugh because he's a douche*******tard (clevur iz it rite? lolol) then I'd just turn the wii off and leave the entire tournament.

Probably the entire smash scene

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
i feel you ref. i suck so bad and i never improve. its horrible. i dont think there is anybody in the competitve scene thats as bad as me.

the only people i have ever beat are scrubs...
Man you better than me. And it's not that I feel down on myself or anything I just don't feel like playing video games in general right now. Maybe some Resident Evil 4 and 5 but nothing else. lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Man you better than me. And it's not that I feel down on myself or anything I just don't feel like playing video games in general right now. Maybe some Resident Evil 4 and 5 but nothing else. lol
lol resident evil wins.
yeah man, old megaman 1 and 2 have been distracting me from smash.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Morale affects the way you play greatly.

Getting past your plateau will probably require a short break followed by coming back and playing from a different angle.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
^^ this

stop focusing on getting better and just have fun. I mean, recognize your mistakes, but just be confident and have fun and do your best.

and you're pretty good slam, i'm sure its your confidence that makes you lose matches, and not really your skill. and also the fact that there are lot of sick players in AL

or you can get in the T1J Brawl Bootcamp , where I play you and basically scream at you what you're doing wrong the whole time

my brother seems to enjoy it :-P

(not really)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
luuuissss

Did you get closer this time? I was trying to figure out who dr. B@DBOON was at first.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
So what kind of AL tournies we have coming up?

Is there going to be a Gamebox is TCS in early or mid April whats the poop?

Stupid Reflex and his consistently awesome mains.

Top Bottom