• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
No no, I knew that it wouldn't be the full 20 gigs; I know my computer parts and I understand that 20 gigs is the full capacity of the drive. What I was NOT expecting was for the OS (or whatever) to take upwards of 5 gigs.

Those '14 or so' gigs that I was referring to was AFTER I deleted about 90% of everything. :-/ Oh well.

Um...we should Smash sometime. Not tomorrow, though.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
a metal fest, you say? i am intrigued. what is this metal fest you speak of?
Yea man Heavy Metal, Rock, etc... you know. I likes me some heavy music. Also i wont be able to come to smash with you guys on the 31st cause well im going to the Metal Fest :chuckle:.

Anyone who likes metal or rock is more then welcome to tag along with us ( mainly majist cause it seems like he is more interested, i can house 1 or 2 people if you have to stay the night ).

Sensai

Smash Master
No no, today's better then tomorrow, actually.

Do we have a place for tonight?

[Edit:]

Jeeze, sorry for such late notice. I actually can't do it SATURDAY, not today...bleh. Sorry guys.

If we DO get something going, though, gimme a ring.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Two things:

1) I left my transfer cable for my mp3 player up in Huntsville. It's gray with a USB input on one end and a smaller input on the other, with a cylinder in the middle along the cord. Hopefully, one of you apartment dwellers can manage to find it among the couch cushions.

2) I haven't played in a while, so I'm wondering if any Birmingham area people would like to play in the afternoon tomorrow?

moogle

Smash Ace
We found a usb cable with this kinda trapezoidal ending:

but it's black, not gray, and it doesn't have those little cylinders. I don't know what this cable belongs to.

I haven't seen a gray usb cable. And... we did a major cleaning/rearrangement of our main room recently.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I read the filesize of that picture as 10 mb instead of kb at first, and thought moogle seriously posted CP on smashboards.

"It's a USB cable. ...I'll show you later."

mslano

Smash Journeyman
That's the kind of end it had, so maybe that would work. It's also a pretty short cable, only about a foot or so. I'll check around here some more, but it's not in any of the likely places.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Tonight I will probably participate in New Years Eve activities. Will anyone be Smashing on New Years Day? How about it? It will be on a Tuesday.

Holler.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
"All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7".

Wow, so no updates until Jan. 7th eh? Well doesnt that suck.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
(-_-; ) ...... ugh.... where are the Florence Smashers at T_T.
Its like there afraid to get serious with the game, that or there are just none around here:(.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Hey guys i'm back in bama. and i probably won't make it saturday unless we hold it early in the day like at lunch time. I have to work from 4pm-1am, so i'm hopping that we'll still be able to hold one tuesday night.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
I'll likely be available Saturday. I'm currently recovering from a cold. Shall we convene in the afternoon or the evening?

Wil, we just played on Tuesday. You must have the fever. Either that or Brandon left.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'm about to head back to T-town duderton, and then smash gets put on ice.

GOTTA GET THE GAMES IN, SON

Top Bottom