• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh god.

looks like im wasting more money..

i love you guys.

i just hate wasting money!!!!!!!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Also, Matt, if you are coming over, please bring your template. I need you to draw an original character for my story. I think you'll need to read some of it to get the gist of the character, so wait until you get here to draw it. For design, I want it to be a large, muscular man with a gut and his face would like a combination of Nagisa's dad and the Elric brothers' alchemy teacher's husband.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
J, mom and dad are coming home from the hospital tomorrow, please vacuum their apt, if that gets done then Im fine with some people coming over tonight, but only if the vacuuming gets done BEFORE people come over.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
none of us going to dat rafff/

we got our own scene up here shii you ain up on dis.

ye can we have one today that would actually be perfect?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
well, i want to leave by 930--that means we'll get there around 12; so we should be in Atl around 1130, i think.

Oh, but that's just my car group, still dont know if George is driving with us or what.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i consistently screw up button inputs in Brawl, a game which requires virtually no tech skill
if thats not proof i have bad fingers i dont know what is

i estimate I screw up a button input about once every ten seconds in a match. usually its something that doesn't cost me much. but sometimes it loses me a stock or the game

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i consistently screw up button inputs in Brawl, a game which requires virtually no tech skill
if thats not proof i have bad fingers i dont know what is

i estimate I screw up a button input about once every ten seconds in a match. usually its something that doesn't cost me much. but sometimes it loses me a stock or the game
this. but in other 2d fighters

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
or, it means ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
THIS
/caps

Slam, you gonna come over today or bail? I asked Janitor to go swimming with us but sadly, he declined.

Where the hell is Matt?! Get on the boards, G!

I dont think my fingers are ********, i just cant remember anything longer than 4 inputs.

inb4JsaysIMretarded

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i have a strong, uncontrollable mental aversion to being covered and immersed in water.

i get short of breath when i'm out in heavy rain, and i probably wouldn't bathe if i didn't like being accepted in social situations
now you know something new about da janitor

johns imo

Top Bottom