• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Slam, I have an honest question for you: if we unbanned Metaknight, would you really be happy? Yes, I'm sure you'd be happier than having him gone, but I do remember what things were like before he was banned a year and a half ago. You were still angry all the time, and now you've convinced yourself that this one thing is fueling your anger, that if only you could change it you wouldn't be upset anymore. I only ask this because if you aren't happy, then something needs to change. I'm not advocating you leave the community necessarily, but you should think about what really keeps you so upset all the time because I find it hard to believe it's just the ban.
look dude i know youre trying to analyze me and stuff but its not even about me wanting to use metaknighta at this point. i kinda like lucario. im kinda planning on going to tournaments if bham likes brawl again (which it seems like they like project m more) just to see becasue i like to compete and i like SOME people i honestly do.
thing is, this decision is such a blatant stupid, selfish thing that i cant just leave it alone. the roots of it arent competitive and it deals with alot of the smash players just being sheep and listening to luis and ryker complain. both things get on my nerves. just because they dont want to adapt which is what you do in a video game. its just something i feel luis needs to be exposed for. sure he has gotten beat by more metaknights than i have but that doesnt mean anything.

sooo here goes;
alot of you guys just do and say things that piss me off. just not my scene sometimes. and alot of smash players dont think the way i grew up thinking or at least even remotely close. just lifestyle differences.
i grew up skating and playing and going to hardcore shows and doing drugs and then later living in an art/musician based community. i mean, now im just kind of coasting im not trying to say one lifestyle is better than the other but just the way things are with you guys pissing me off something.

and john im not referring to you. i respect your outlook on brawl and you have a good honest head on your shoulders or w/e you know what im saying ****s not even about brawl entirely.

not trying to make this a call out sheet but you asked honestly.

just largely being around a type of person that gets on my nerves + me being salty about losing + frustrated that i wasnt learning fast enough + the stress of spending my gas and money and not feeling like i was gaining anything out of it. (not even a good time) all that combined is pretty much why ive complained.

smash isnt my thing forreal. i play it and like it alot and it seems like it has alot of cool people that play but ive always said as far as alabama goes, its only gotten worse for me as brawl has gotten older. all the people that made things enjoyable for me (or at least worth it) have left or are dwindling.

however there is georgia in the mix now and i havent really been to many tournaments since they started coming more.

i mean, **** the national would've been fun but honest forreal things came up and i didnt get to ask Ben if i could ride. w/e my fault it sucks but w/e.

in the past and things were good and fun for me in brawl all i ever complained about was munkus being a dork and then having fun with yall and **** talking about getting on the PR one day.

but yeah, the people that made the tournaments worthwhile for me to go to slowly dwinlded down and the crowd has just gotten worse in terms of who i vibe with as the game got older ;/ so theres it pretty much

theres been like twice that ive complained that the PR list was funky, but doesnt everyone do that. i think im just more aggressive about it so it sticks out more to everyone. :cool:

yep that pretty much sums it up, pyscho analyze how you will with the information ive given you and have fun looking into the world of slam a little more lul

I'm all for theorizing, but when its objective is primarily to attempt to ridicule someone, it should be shut down, especially when there's no substance behind it. Keyboard warriors need to get out of my face.
i watch videos and play online all the time. i do know alot about the community and yes, you lost because you didnt want to adapt. i applaude you on admitting that. i honestly expecting a "lol pwii has no skillz uses metaknight lol" from you. and youre a pro i shouldnt be expecting that **** from you. you just hate the character for no reason sometimes.
just because im not going to tournaments doesnt mean that i dont have a point. i personally dont care if theres only 5 viable characters in the game. its called playing that game, and you are just upset about metaknight because you dont care to try and beat him. and that makes me lose alot of respect towards you. like i just dont respect it. and i dont think losing mk is honestly gonan make everyone viable all of a sudden. regardless thats just something you think is cool. its not a cool thing to me. i dont care about seeing a NEss in GF's. its whatever. im not a fanboy type of person. im a competitor.

point being you (and most pro ban) just want to do things your way and thats dumb. but what else would you expect from a self-proclaimed genius.

Marvel is probably about 5 times more one dimensional than brawl, but they just roll with it and i respect that. dont believe me? go to a tournament, watch streams, get to where you are playing at a high level (such as you are in smash) (or understanding it)
whats not relatable here is the fact that you arent a high level marvel player like you are a smash one so you are relating the comparisons to mid level marvel play. lol

i dont pretend to understand things about brawl. i do. youre pretending to know about mavel. i do lack experiance and im not as good at certain aspects of brawl that come with experiance. you know i know things about brawl. saying i know nothing about a game that i took you to a game 3 once in is a sweeping statement. im not trying to brag. im just saying, you know its not true that i dont know anything. the times where ive done horrible against you are times when i have been out of practice or learning a new character. other than that i place myself at a pretty decent knowledge and skill base in brawl if i start playing more and getting just "playing experiance".

i dont even know why i just defended myself right there but yeah.. i just feel like youre mindset towards meta knight should and deserves to be ridiculed. sorry dude. its my opinion and im vocal about it cuz it affects me and affects the type of mind set it promotes which is one i dont like. or think should even exist in a competitve game.

also metaknight is not comparable to Street fighter turbo. THAT **** was broken. youre over exagerrating.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was talking in relation to Old Sagat, who isn't even the best character but makes a majority of the cast completely unviable.

I'll respond to the rest in a bit.

You assume way too much about everyone for what appears to be no reason. You constantly call the average players sheep with the only thing supporting your opinion being that people disagree with you. You clearly have a personal vendetta against the AL Brawl community, as you've been nothing but extremely childish for the past year and a half (and mostly childish for much longer than that) for the primary purpose of antagonizing people in the community instead of actively attempting to compromise, prove your points, or spending much time with the anti-ban rules. Everyone against it here (the majority, last time I checked) spent three years putting up with it, but you can't even last for a small fraction of that? It's in very poor taste to tell people that they're not competitive after that much data when we haven't had any time to play with the alternative, and you haven't given your unliked ruleset much of a chance, comparatively.

Some of us don't even mind that much, and would be willing to play either way. If that's not you, that's your prerogative, and I wouldn't hold anything against you for it, but why do you have to cry about it every chance you get, whine about not having your hand held every step of the way to a tournament, and lament the supposed loss of the competitive aspect of a game that you can hardly begin to understand as it is?

In the times we've reached out and compromised (MK-legal tournaments in GA, Auburn Smash nights, etc.), you always have some sort of an excuse, then complain about how we never do anything that appeals to you. It's as if you're actively trying to antagonize the people you supposedly want to hang out with. I'm under the impression that you just want attention, and generally being a jerk to people helps you fill that need. If that's true, there are better ways to do it. If it's not, then please develop at least a rudimentary understanding of how social interactions are supposed to work, because no one simply has it out for you--You're just so incredibly dense, whiny, and flaky that it's only natural for people to groan whenever they see you post here.

Nobody likes to lose, nobody likes to feel like they aren't continuing to improve, and not everyone in the community will be particularly likable or agreeable, but the fact that you let those things get to you all at once shows that you actually don't have much of a competitive drive (at least, in Brawl). Suggesting otherwise when you apparently do everything in your power to avoid playing makes it look like you're deluding yourself, though. You might want to think about that. If this game/community isn't for you, then you should spend it doing something that makes you happier. What you shouldn't be doing is actively insulting people, complaining about things that don't affect you, and judging people for things you couldn't possibly know with any certainty. It only serves to frustrate the people you supposedly expect more from--If you are actually trying to make us think differently, you've done what is probably the worst possible job with that, and you've pretty much lost any credibility or relevance you once had with this community.

You suggest that you were surprised that I didn't say I "lost to a no-skilled scrub," then insult me for assuming that I believe that. You suggest that losing options in characters and stages has no competitive merit, but that your mentality is undoubtedly the best for competition. It's like you're not even trying. You think so highly of yourself without even considering any other possibility. Even if your idea of what is most competitive was a seemingly-obvious truth, how could anyone ever take you seriously in relation to this game?

You are the least enjoyable part of the AL Brawl community (and you KNOW how I feel about Meta Knight--that must be saying something!). You have caused so much aggravation, and you've been the single largest waste of time this community has ever had the displeasure of putting up with. It sounds so difficult for you to put up with us--You can't even imagine how much worse it is for everyone else. You should feel completely embarrassed for your negative attitude and laughable attempts to justify yourself. For your sake, if not for ours, either think twice before posting anything negative about this community again, or continue to live in this imaginary world where your current association has had any positive effect on this group and stop posting altogether.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I was talking in relation to Old Sagat, who isn't even the best character but makes a majority of the cast completely unviable.

I'll respond to the rest in a bit.

You assume way too much about everyone for what appears to be no reason. You constantly call the average players sheep with the only thing supporting your opinion being that people disagree with you. You clearly have a personal vendetta against the AL Brawl community, as you've been nothing but extremely childish for the past year and a half (and mostly childish for much longer than that) for the primary purpose of antagonizing people in the community instead of actively attempting to compromise, prove your points, or spending much time with the anti-ban rules. Everyone against it here (the majority, last time I checked) spent three years putting up with it, but you can't even last for a small fraction of that? It's in very poor taste to tell people that they're not competitive after that much data when we haven't had any time to play with the alternative, and you haven't given your unliked ruleset much of a chance, comparatively.

Some of us don't even mind that much, and would be willing to play either way. If that's not you, that's your prerogative, and I wouldn't hold anything against you for it, but why do you have to cry about it every chance you get, whine about not having your hand held every step of the way to a tournament, and lament the supposed loss of the competitive aspect of a game that you can hardly begin to understand as it is?

In the times we've reached out and compromised (MK-legal tournaments in GA, Auburn Smash nights, etc.), you always have some sort of an excuse, then complain about how we never do anything that appeals to you. It's as if you're actively trying to antagonize the people you supposedly want to hang out with. I'm under the impression that you just want attention, and generally being a jerk to people helps you fill that need. If that's true, there are better ways to do it. If it's not, then please develop at least a rudimentary understanding of how social interactions are supposed to work, because no one simply has it out for you--You're just so incredibly dense, whiny, and flaky that it's only natural for people to groan whenever they see you post here.

Nobody likes to lose, nobody likes to feel like they aren't continuing to improve, and not everyone in the community will be particularly likable or agreeable, but the fact that you let those things get to you all at once shows that you actually don't have much of a competitive drive (at least, in Brawl). Suggesting otherwise when you apparently do everything in your power to avoid playing makes it look like you're deluding yourself, though. You might want to think about that. If this game/community isn't for you, then you should spend it doing something that makes you happier. What you shouldn't be doing is actively insulting people, complaining about things that don't affect you, and judging people for things you couldn't possibly know with any certainty. It only serves to frustrate the people you supposedly expect more from--If you are actually trying to make us think differently, you've done what is probably the worst possible job with that, and you've pretty much lost any credibility or relevance you once had with this community.

You suggest that you were surprised that I didn't say I "lost to a no-skilled scrub," then insult me for assuming that I believe that. You suggest that losing options in characters and stages has no competitive merit, but that your mentality is undoubtedly the best for competition. It's like you're not even trying. You think so highly of yourself without even considering any other possibility. Even if your idea of what is most competitive was a seemingly-obvious truth, how could anyone ever take you seriously in relation to this game?

You are the least enjoyable part of the AL Brawl community (and you KNOW how I feel about Meta Knight--that must be saying something!). You have caused so much aggravation, and you've been the single largest waste of time this community has ever had the displeasure of putting up with. It sounds so difficult for you to put up with us--You can't even imagine how much worse it is for everyone else. You should feel completely embarrassed for your negative attitude and laughable attempts to justify yourself. For your sake, if not for ours, either think twice before posting anything negative about this community again, or continue to live in this imaginary world where your current association has had any positive effect on this group and stop posting altogether.
good post and im not being sarcastic.

just to clear things up (as i dont usually do in my posts) i like the majority of the people and have for a while on SWF AL thread. its just the past couple tournaments and fests ive been to i havent enjoyed. like the crowd just changed. or it subtley did even before the ban. and thats what i have not enjoyed is my recent events ive attended.

i have diagnosed really bad anxiety i admit im not good at communicating much in person or on here. it affects that really bad. not trying to pull a sympothy card but admitting that you are kind of on spot about me learning to communicate better.

i dont know why i think what i post is justifiable sometimes.

and i enjoy playing brawl. i do insult a (newer) community that ive hardly spent any time with. im actually thinking about giving it another chance though. (not that anyone would like me but its whatever, i know ive been a **** i dont expect to be treated great.

hopefully thatll change and ill mature

i know ive been a **** for a while but in the beginning i didnt mean any harm by it and it sucks that ive pretty much always been a **** when i didnt mean to be that way back then. i would just get emotional. but... i know getting emotional over a forum board is immature though lol.

i dont know why im a **** on here. i havent liked the community lately but i havent been much a part of it either so i guess its hard to like something as an outsider obviously. i just take out so much agrresion on here for some reason. its like my medium to just be (kind of) (or sometimes really) irrational and angry.
sorry for putting that on yall. wish i had a better answer but i really just do that ****. maybe there is a better answer im just not able to think of it at the moment.

and ive missed tournaments mostly because of personal problems. not just choice, if that makes any difference. ive just learned not to post about those things on here and matured somewhat in that way.

im not that immature and mean of a person, my persona on smashboards is though. its like just sitting behind the screen looking at everything from birdseye view its just easy to insult things

but as far as me always being a pest, im sincerely sorry because ive enjoyed my time spent with all of you that post in this thread. i have no excuse for being a pest and i am usually embarrassed by my posts anyways so i do feel embarrassed for being such a burden.

i dont really know how to make an apology but **** gets ****ed up and sorry and heres to hoping i get better at making a real and not so distant and irrational name for myself on here.
i think its crazy dumb to have meta knight banned and i dont agree with it but sorry for all the **** ive caused.

but thanks, i needed that luis, just to be called out and exposed. and im glad you stepped up and said what's been needed to be said.
i know ive been the biggest burden here to some of you guys or just ruined alot of things on here. im not like that forreal though. or at least i handle things alot better in person. yeah man... i know ive been the biggest *** on here. i dont know hwat happened. **** just midslided out of control.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We're all just trying to reach out most of the time. Disagreements are inevitable, but they need to be handled in a constructive way that will help us foster understanding growth as a community, rather than being mean for what appeared to be its own sake. Nobody likes getting made fun of.

That said, nobody means to make you feel unwelcome. It just feels like a slap in the face to get abrasive responses when a person didn't even try to antagonize anyone else, and that's not good for anyone involved.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nah i know you guys arent unwelcoming. its just the fact that im so mean on here that i wouldnt BLAME you guys if you were unwelcoming to me just out of nature. thats what i was saying. you guys are always welcoming and forgiving to a very large degree.
but good to know anyways though, i know its me thats the problem and not you guys.

lol@ BSL

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to share my thoughts on a topic that will unfortunately probably cause an argument.
This is about the MK ban we have in AL, and why I feel we should make him legal once again.

Most argue that he's "unfair". The reason behind that is because he's so strong on so many stages. However, if you take him to neutrals, you can actually have a fighting chance if you learn the MU.
I'm not at all saying MK isn't cheap. However what I am saying is that if AL doesn't make MK legal, then we will all get wrecked by him when we go to OoS tournaments. This is a proven fact already, because none of us, or most of us don't know how to play against MK anymore, and get overwhelmed when we go against a decent MK in tournament.

Another thing to note when thinking about making him legal, is how drastically it will change OUR tournaments. I've thought about this, and honestly, it won't change them that much. If you look at all the known players in AL, none of them have, do, or will main MK. So it's not as if you're always going to see a MK in GFs like you do in other states.

Making him legal imo will just allow us to get comfortable with MK enough to where when we DO go to OoS tournaments, we'll be prepared to go against MK mains.

So if you would, give me your opinions on the MK ban, and tell me if there is a chance MK will someday be legal again.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd like to share my thoughts on a topic that will unfortunately probably cause an argument.
This is about the MK ban we have in AL, and why I feel we should make him legal once again.

Most argue that he's "unfair". The reason behind that is because he's so strong on so many stages. However, if you take him to neutrals, you can actually have a fighting chance if you learn the MU.
I'm not at all saying MK isn't cheap. However what I am saying is that if AL doesn't make MK legal, then we will all get wrecked by him when we go to OoS tournaments. This is a proven fact already, because none of us, or most of us don't know how to play against MK anymore, and get overwhelmed when we go against a decent MK in tournament.

Another thing to note when thinking about making him legal, is how drastically it will change OUR tournaments. I've thought about this, and honestly, it won't change them that much. If you look at all the known players in AL, none of them have, do, or will main MK. So it's not as if you're always going to see a MK in GFs like you do in other states.

Making him legal imo will just allow us to get comfortable with MK enough to where when we DO go to OoS tournaments, we'll be prepared to go against MK mains.

So if you would, give me your opinions on the MK ban, and tell me if there is a chance MK will someday be legal again.
Speak for yourself when it comes to not knowing how to fight against the character. IMO, after a while, it's really like riding a bike.

We did away with the policy of pressing the idea of MK-banned tournaments a few months ago. He's not overtly illegal--Since tournaments function as their own entity now (instead of all getting money from ASL coffers), they can do whatever rules they want while still getting full ASL support (whatever that may be).

That said, you should know that the supposed "cheapness" isn't nearly as simple as you're making it out to be. Many characters do significantly better on counterpick stages that benefit their character specifically. G&W outshines MK on Brinstar, for example. As another point, Smashville is arguably Meta Knight's best stage (ignoring Rainbow Cruise stupidity, which is almost never a legal stage with MK around), due to the shape of the ledges and the general usefulness of the platform, which allows for for completely safe Tornado use and really strong Shuttle Loop cancels for mobility and invincibility frame abuse.

Much of the argument came from the middling players in our community getting frustrated because they had to deal with MK in tournament and, despite putting in plenty of time to figure out how to beat the character, getting stomped by the same old song and dance or losing to opponents who, instead of actually learning more about the game, just change the options that they already are aware of, rather than having to learn more about the game itself. I guess if they're past that, they might be willing to do it again.

If you're so concerned with learning how to play against Meta Knight, why don't you and/or other people just pick up Meta Knight and play with him when you can? Even if you don't always get to enter MK-legal events, you feel it would pay off when you get the chance.

Also, you're always welcome to host an MK-legal event. Now that we're not personally paying for the existence of your events via ASL discounts, it'd be much easier to garner support for it, I imagine.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord

yeah like luis said if you want to learn how to play against metaknight, you can always play against me on wifi and we can play for hours where ill just use meta knight because i love to use him. i mean, just let me know if you want to do that and i'd be down to set that up. imo wifi isnt nearly as bad as some ppl make it out to be. even Kismet plays wifi sometimes ;p

if youve read these boards you know my opinion on the issue and in the past, i've brought up all the points that you bring up in your post plus probably about 20 more lol. (not to say that all of them were valid points though)
where do you live? if you live close by then we could possibly get together and work on the idea of a tournament. just a thought.

i'd love for there to be mk-legal tournaments again if thats any condolence to you or makes you feel less alone on the issue.

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I live in Huntsville, AL.

Also, I'm bringing this up, because (I) want to main MK. However, it's hard to do that when there are so many MK ban tournaments around here. I don't want to play him because he's "cheap" I want to play him because I like going off of my reaction time, and not always having to read my opponent. I mean, yes, you still have to do that, but there is far more reaction time involved. This is why I prefer melee over brawl, however, brawl has a much larger community, so I play both.

If you live kinda close to Huntsville, I would love to host a MK legal tournament with you.

As for wi-fi, I lag entirely to much. Sorry :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
how bad is your lag? is it unplayable to the point where you cant even move? i just ask because it takes a while to get use to the lag and some people may just assume its them lagging too much. but once you get use then you can play like its nothing though. but idk im jus saying that that may be the case and if it is then id still say its worth a shot of playing me on wifi ;p plus i just think itd be fun more than anything i guess lol

and yeah lol kismet is funny on there. he actually got banned from chat for a night or something etc. etc. (chatroom things that yall probabaly dont care about now that i think about it lol) either way, im glad he's been playing. it's nice to see him on there lul. i didnt know he was playing that much though. ill have to get on more, especially if i wanna come to tourneys again.

and i live in birmingham. so there'd be alot of effort incolced im assuming but if youre willing to meet up despite the drive or just try to work something out somehow, then i'd be down to sort out ideas. or maybe we could even do alot of it over the internet or something idk.

kismet2

Smash Ace
lol slam good times XD. wifi isn't bad at all, really. the input lag can be dealt with easily if you're patient and know how to play the game but when it freezes no one should be playing in that nonsense >=(

_Keno_

Smash Lord

Also, I'm bringing this up, because (I) want to main MK. However, it's hard to do that when there are so many MK ban tournaments around here. I don't want to play him because he's "cheap" I want to play him because I like going off of my reaction time, and not always having to read my opponent. I mean, yes, you still have to do that, but there is far more reaction time involved. This is why I prefer melee over brawl, however, brawl has a much larger community, so I play both.

If you live kinda close to Huntsville, I would love to host a MK legal tournament with you.

I am not metaknight. I resent that.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol slam good times XD. wifi isn't bad at all, really. the input lag can be dealt with easily if you're patient and know how to play the game but when it freezes no one should be playing in that nonsense >=(
yeah pretty much this.
as long as its not freezing up, then you can pretty much adapt to whatever
embracce the lag:cool:

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Birmingham, what days would you be best available for a Smash night at GameBox? It could be every week or every other week, and we'd even do some low key tournaments.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
right now i have class on thursday and friday nights.
but i only have about 4 more weeks until my class schedule changes up. its annoying that it changes so much >_>

but yeah im potentially free every day other than those two atm.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
samustho
;/ actually that might be one of her better moves.. that charactertho

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Birmingham, what days would you be best available for a Smash night at GameBox? It could be every week or every other week, and we'd even do some low key tournaments.
Pretty much anything for me.

Also, I forget who he goes by (Wumpus probably? real name robert) is also at UAB and wants to play smash.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Olimar and Zelda are the only two people I can think of who have lackluster f-tilts.
Zelda's is really slow and Olimar's is both laggy, and pretty much his worst option in a given scenario UNLESS he's Nolimar.

but then nair or u-tilt would still probably be better to get them the hell away from you so you can pluck Pikmin.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i dont really like lucario's ftilt but its good for different stuff though.
i just expect it to outlast spotdodges every single time and it just doesnt.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Olimar and Zelda are the only two people I can think of who have lackluster f-tilts.
Zelda's is really slow and Olimar's is both laggy, and pretty much his worst option in a given scenario UNLESS he's Nolimar.

but then nair or u-tilt would still probably be better to get them the hell away from you so you can pluck Pikmin.
BUT HIS F-TILT IS SO SWAG, THOUGH.

:phone:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
was there like a tournament today or something?
or uh, yesterday i guess. i saw some posts that made me think there was.

oh yeah, i just got back from my first marvel tournament. my friend won it. my whole group of friends all placed in top 8 too which was p cool.
i got last though cuz im *** at it and a noob right now. i went down to last hit on a couple matches though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Peach .

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

That remark should explain why an MK ban is warranted, rofl. I will go to my grave saying that MK is a menace

As far as him being reasonable on neutrals. First, that's arguable. Second, at what line do you stop? How much content do you sacrifice in favor of keeping other content (in this case, the character that has a stifling effect on the game even after the removal of many more stages than necessary)?

EDIT: You know what, I'll make this a PM.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we just hold another vote for MK instead of all this meaningless arguing.... I understand he's not exactly "banned" in this area, but a lot of TO's have made a conscientious decision not to have any tournaments with him and even worse many people say they wouldn't even show up to a tournament if he was allowed. Which I find counterproductive to this community.

~Back to the corners of cyberspace from which I came!~

Top Bottom