• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
She's A tier in CS2. Apparently Noel and Makoto are the undisputed best characters, though not nearly to the level of Bang/Litchi in CS1 or Nu/Rachel/Arakune in CT.

You don't play on Live, silly.
that's practically all I play

still a little curious if anyone is randomly planning on showing up tomorrow

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
rag told me and aloha to host a tourney sometime in april.
ima get on that soon. im thinking alabaster probably has good hotels.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
so since im totally out of the loop about CS stuff ill talk about the awesomeness of AH3.
i got an controller so i can play stuff on PC and pratice combos yay

in anime news : i think im down to 1 or 2 volumes of NANA left before its finally over(end of vol. 20 omg i woulda cried if the artist didint troll with HUGE spoilerific foreshadowing that ended up trolling you Kubo-style.)
finished Arakawa under the Bridge, i liked it, now to finish Honey and Clover 2(then arwakawa 2).

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so since im totally out of the loop about CS stuff ill talk about the awesomeness of AH3.
i got an controller so i can play stuff on PC and pratice combos yay

in anime news : i think im down to 1 or 2 volumes of NANA left before its finally over(end of vol. 20 omg i woulda cried if the artist didint troll with HUGE spoilerific foreshadowing that ended up trolling you Kubo-style.)
finished Arakawa under the Bridge, i liked it, now to finish Honey and Clover 2(then arwakawa 2).
lol im out of the loop in every game we talk about even brawl.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
yes, but not honey & clover II o3o. or at least i didn't.

and yes, NANA is still amazing, but the foreshadowing leading up to
that death
made me feel trolled instead of sad. and then it just raises even more questions. guess ill have to finish to find out q.q

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So it's the 5th week on lineups for the new season.

Things I'd recommend watching:
Mahou Shujo Madoka Magica (This is surprisingly good. Probably my favorite of the line up. <3)
Beelzebub
GOSICK
Kimi Ni Todoke

Borderline:
Yumekui Merry
Mitsudomoe
Infinite Stratos

Anime I'd Avoid watching:
Freezing
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
RIO Rainbow Gate
Dragon Crises

Anime not yet viewed:
Starry Sky
Cardfight! Vanguard
Level E
Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!
Hourou Musuko

I plan on finishing the entire line up though. So I'll probably change my mind about a few of them. Like I did with Madoka Magica

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Oh thank you so much for that George. My shoulder buttons have been broken forever. I had given up all hope!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So it's the 5th week on lineups for the new season.

Things I'd recommend watching:
Mahou Shujo Madoka Magica (This is surprisingly good. Probably my favorite of the line up. <3)
Beelzebub
GOSICK
Kimi Ni Todoke

Borderline:
Yumekui Merry
Mitsudomoe
Infinite Stratos

Anime I'd Avoid watching:
Freezing
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
RIO Rainbow Gate
Dragon Crises

Anime not yet viewed:
Starry Sky
Cardfight! Vanguard
Level E
Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!
Hourou Musuko

I plan on finishing the entire line up though. So I'll probably change my mind about a few of them. Like I did with Madoka Magica
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magicka is one of my favs too. That or Hourou Musuko, though I don't think you'd like Hourou Musuko because it's about struggling sexual identity and it would remind you too much of yourself because you're a girl.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka is alright. It's funny and it reminds me of another zombie-necromancer anime.

How the heck is Mitsudomoe borderline?!

Haven't seen Kimi no Todoke season 1 yet.

GOSICK = Umineko no Naku Koro Ni from what I've gathered.

Infinite Stratos is awful. Every single cliche put into one show.

You haven't seen Fractale yet? That show has been hyped all year.

One more question: Are you a defiant, ruthless ******* who thinks nothing of his fellow man?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Next tourney we run, I'm going to try and run Blazblue and see if I can generate any hype. If you're interested, tell me. I'm going to try and get in touch with the locals I know and LA which I know has at least some scene. Tell me where else I should look aside from Dustloop.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magicka is one of my favs too. That or Hourou Musuko, though I don't think you'd like Hourou Musuko because it's about struggling sexual identity and it would remind you too much of yourself because you're a girl.
I am so male

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka is alright. It's funny and it reminds me of another zombie-necromancer anime.

How the heck is Mitsudomoe borderline?!

Haven't seen Kimi no Todoke season 1 yet.

GOSICK = Umineko no Naku Koro Ni from what I've gathered.

Infinite Stratos is awful. Every single cliche put into one show.

You haven't seen Fractale yet? That show has been hyped all year.
Zombie Desu Ka is pretty dumb lol, I'd rather watch Infinite Stratos many many times over Zombie Desu Ka.

So every anime that has solving of mysteries is an Umineko now? GOSICK is better than that from what I've watched.

No, I haven't seen Fractale yet. Maybe this week though.

One more question: Are you a defiant, ruthless ******* who thinks nothing of his fellow man?
I always think of my fellow man.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Project M demo tier list.

1. Jiggs- the charcaters falls ways to fast, rest city
2. Ganondarf- he can chaingarb everybody but jiggs(I haven't check a few characters yet) for centuries
3. Falco - ?, he just better than the rest of them

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If you want Cheap we can try and bring a carpool to your place or Aloha's place on Fridays since I usually have people over the weekend to play like 5-6 people on Friday/First half of Sunday. It may be a little too crowded for me to add a possible 4 more people to my small room.

shanus

Smash Hero
Project M demo tier list.

1. Jiggs- the charcaters falls ways to fast, rest city
2. Ganondarf- he can chaingarb everybody but jiggs(I haven't check a few characters yet) for centuries
3. Falco - ?, he just better than the rest of them
Jiggs physics are an identical port across melee and brawl. Her airtime per jump and FF duration, etc, should be identical.

Ganondorf - his dthrow knockbacks and angles should be identical, and given that it tumbles, noDInontumble shouldn't be a factor in his CGs

_Keno_

Smash Lord
If you want Cheap we can try and bring a carpool to your place or Aloha's place on Fridays since I usually have people over the weekend to play like 5-6 people on Friday/First half of Sunday. It may be a little too crowded for me to add a possible 4 more people to my small room.
I'm good for Sundays, and from noon-7, 10 - midnight on Fridays.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hrmmm 10 pm on Friday sounds a bit iffy me, I could ask the others.

Sunday might end up being the better alternative.

Top Bottom