• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid?

I'm being dead serious when I say this, but koolaid is pretty bad. It's "okay" when you drink it without sugar. And Grapico, and grape flavored Faygo isn't going to be any better. Both drinks sucks.
You, sir, are not a black man, just a darkskinned, tan white kid who sucks d!ck at melree.

Also, for Bwarl,
D3 sux c0ck.

But Nacho's ....that's something I could enjoy. Salsa and Jalapenos please <3
Where were you for Halloween?!
I set up nachos and cheese with jalapenos and for the following day, which was MLG Vestavia, I made cupcakes with Kit-Kat bars in the top of them, nerds, and sprinkles.
*regrets not getting a pic of them, sooo cute.

strippers?

I'm being dead serious when I say this, but strippers is pretty bad. Its "okay" when its Panty and stocking. And Garterbelt transformation scene isin't going to be any better. Both sucks.

But Koolaid....thats something I could enjoy. Strawberry and Clear please <3
I honestly laughed out loud when I read this post.

But strippers FTMFW.

Yeah :cool:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
kola, we officially have beef now
xD of course I wasn't referring to you, the Pit player.

You, sir, are not a black man, just a darkskinned, tan white kid who sucks d!ck at melree.

Also, for Bwarl,
D3 sux c0ck.

Where were you for Halloween?!
I set up nachos and cheese with jalapenos and for the following day, which was MLG Vestavia, I made cupcakes with Kit-Kat bars in the top of them, nerds, and sprinkles.
*regrets not getting a pic of them, sooo cute.

I honestly laughed out loud when I read this post.

But strippers FTMFW.

Yeah :cool:
Practice Friday until 8, had practice Sunday morning. Couldn't fit that Saturday into my weekend and wasn't aware that it wasn't a paying tournament until Friday when I read it on the boards. xD oh and the text when I found my phone.

Edit:
Zhero/Ed

Would this be okay for a Menu theme or Lylat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9helGe1h30Q

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
zero when dioes arcana heart come out?
January 13th.

... :(
major ouch dude. is this because I didn't put out that one night? :p
Yes. You told me to play hentai video games with you in your room in 5 minutes and by the time the night was over.... you were actually Tw1n!

koolaid suck loooool
Yeah, he does. Loooooooooooool

zero, when can I come over.
Yeah! I got sick! YAY! It's a very minor cold, and I really want to Smash, but... It's up to you, bro.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yes. You told me to play hentai video games with you in your room in 5 minutes and by the time the night was over.... you were actually Tw1n!
It's called the Houdini when you're sleeping with a girl.

You're sleeping with her in a manner that she cannot see you while your friend (or someone with a similar body type, in this case twin) hides under the bed.

When she's not looking you guys switch places, very difficult to do when you're pro, no problem. You then sneak out of the room and put clothes on and go outside. Repeatedly bang on the bedroom window and wave when she realizes that you pulled a switcheroo on her.

Oh and your friend should get the hell out of there while he can unless he wants to double it up as rodeo sex (can I say sex and not get in trouble? Please don't infract me, I'm not sure :p)

Well anyways in rodeo s** you're with someone (not sex discriminatory although it works better on girls I'm assuming) and you tell them "Your sister/friend/mom/etc was way better" then you see how long you can stay on for while she's trying to kick you off. In this case, how long can you stay on while she realizes it's not her bf with her.

(another variation would be your friends are hiding in the closet and jump out and start cheering you on).

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's called the Houdini when you're sleeping with a girl.

You're sleeping with her in a manner that she cannot see you while your friend (or someone with a similar body type, in this case twin) hides under the bed.

When she's not looking you guys switch places, very difficult to do when you're pro, no problem. You then sneak out of the room and put clothes on and go outside. Repeatedly bang on the bedroom window and wave when she realizes that you pulled a switcheroo on her.

Oh and your friend should get the hell out of there while he can unless he wants to double it up as rodeo sex (can I say sex and not get in trouble? Please don't infract me, I'm not sure :p)

Well anyways in rodeo s** you're with someone (not sex discriminatory although it works better on girls I'm assuming) and you tell them "Your sister/friend/mom/etc was way better" then you see how long you can stay on for while she's trying to kick you off. In this case, how long can you stay on while she realizes it's not her bf with her.

(another variation would be your friends are hiding in the closet and jump out and start cheering you on).
Best way to dump someone or worst?

Also, Golden Sun is ****ing amazing.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Best way to dump someone or worst?

Also, Golden Sun is ****ing amazing.
Yes, yes it is amazing.

And if you want a list of best and worst ways to break up with someone we (my brother, a few friends, and myself) have a pretty extensive list that we've come up with.

Anywhere from running up to her crying and when she asks what's wrong you say "I'm single again." Then you stop crying, smile, and walk away (humerus)

or

Walk up to your girlfriend and punch her as hard as you can in the face and yell "THAT'S FOR SLEEPING WITH HER!" When she says she didn't sleep with anybody you laugh and go "Oh wait that was me." (Funny, until it happens).

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@TwAn
When I was 16 I broke up with a guy on my porch, told him I'd like to be friends, said "I'll be right back," went inside and sent my dad out to take him home...in his Bellsouth work van.

I didn't say bye, just "I'll be right back."

When dad got home he told me about how the guy got out at the stop sign then dad said, as he pointed at me, "I guess he decided he'd rather walk home than have that jerk's dad take him."

Oh yeah, I had English with his younger sister, who had set us up :/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
HAH

So after feeling defeated about Megavideo saying my time was up once again while watching Neon Genesis I decided to search for another anime to kill time on while I wait for my temp ban to lift up.

And I've done it! I've found yet another terrible anime that I oddly that only I can waste time on instead of watching good anime yet again

Mayoi Neko Overrun wooooooo

Edit:

Oh and I'm not sure why but...in the past two days I've become the victim of a Malware infection and two trojan attacks.

<.< I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm glad I've got the material to stop them.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i started lagging more in wifi for no reason.
and my computer has also been running slower than usual.
i dont have antivirus stuff tho woops.

is smashboards really slow loading for anyone else? it's the slowest site for me right now. like... really slow.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
i started lagging more in wifi for no reason.
and my computer has also been running slower than usual.
i dont have antivirus stuff tho woops.

is smashboards really slow loading for anyone else? it's the slowest site for me right now. like... really slow.
It was loading really slow for me on Sunday, twas before I got hit by the malware attack. Screwed up my firefox browser too, so I uninstalled it and I'm a bit hesitant about reinstalling it. Google chrome for now.

The advertisments on Smashboards have gotten out of hand.

Some of them are making pop ups which may invade your computer.

*sigh*
perhaps this is a lead

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im dowloading free antivirus software and getting "action cannot be completed" or just getting a bunch of popups and no scanning.
these are all scams dude and im not paying 100 dollars for one.

i dont wanna lag tho!!!!!!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Slam, use Malewarebytes to see whats wrong with your cpu first. It's free and gets the stuff out. After that use Ed's way to get avast and then run malewarebytes once more.

:V

Top Bottom