• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol

If I werent lame I'd ask to go and such. You guys will probably be busy next weekend too, whats the schedule for during Turkey Day Break?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
hi guys

mostly kola (ehehehehe)

hi
o: There's someone I hardly see post now a days. Winnar how have you been in college?

why arent you coming?
Lack of interest in going to an OoS tournament to get wrecked is pretty much the biggest reason. ;P I'm not prepared for this any more than I was for the last Waba. The only reason I'd go would be to handle some debts that I really should be doing asap.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I love how Toon Link can barrage people with a bunch of projectiles at once. His backair is also too cool for school. You can combo that move into like anything you want.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All right, didn't get to half of the things on that list of mine but I did a few lol

banned from aim? Nah I just haven't downloaded it on this computer :V

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Back air to uptilt with toon link too good admittedly. Snake is easy mode I should learn to play a mid tier. THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
how quaint
I do log frequently on MSN now, the easy virus rumor that I keep hearing about aim kinda spooks me out.

We had too much fun Friday night and arrived at the tournament about 2hrs late, hehe.

Well, I had too much fun

:awesome:
xD So you went out and partied Friday, overslept, didn't make it in time for the tournament, partied again that evening, and came back?

Well at least it wasn't a total waste lol

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Yo MLEsis and Zero!

If you guys don't come up here for Thanksgiving, then I could possibly go down there for Thanksgiving break and stay around for about 5 days. So far, mom is leaning towards yes, but you know how she is.

I won't be exactly sure untill last minute.
Stupid conditionals...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
oooo

I have the entire week off for Thanksgiving myself, so if you do stop by that'd be pretty awesome. :D

Edit: can't really say if my last one died because of something due to AIM either, most say they haven't, and I don't recall having a problem with it either (other than lame start up time lol). : P I'm just a bit wary of it for some reason

Oh and Zero, resume on Katanagatari it's actually really good.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I was viewing the first page for the new pic/giff, and I saw that one tourney is in Antioch, TN (Game Galaxy (even though it has passed)) and another is in Antioch, CA (GENESIS 2).

Are there actually two places called Antioch, or is this a mistake?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
those brackets looked janked up lulllllz

also wut the hell people never found out those things about d3 before? thats weird thats odd. i dont buy it. it has to be a fake thing or something.
also what is cereal?
i dont buy that stuff either.
those arent flakes. that isnt fruit in your trix. its only one thing
PROCESSED
seriously look closely at your cereal. what is it?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i wish the words on my avatar were bigger

THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME
THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was viewing the first page for the new pic/giff, and I saw that one tourney is in Antioch, TN (Game Galaxy (even though it has passed)) and another is in Antioch, CA (GENESIS 2).

Are there actually two places called Antioch, or is this a mistake?
There are probably dozens of places called Antioch, but, yes, those two cities are separate.

also wut the hell people never found out those things about d3 before? thats weird thats odd. i dont buy it. it has to be a fake thing or something.
innocentroads is known for many revolutionary discoveries in Brawl mechanics. It's definitely the real deal.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Why are people dumb enough to name different places the same thing? Freakin' humanity...

@Zero and MLE: so, do you guys know if you will be coming up here for Thanksgiving or if I can come down there (hopefully without mom and dad)? I know it's not for another week or two, but I wanna try to make plans and let everyone know as soon as possible.

Top Bottom