• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah but his carpool is already booked for housing :3 and the housing is pretty tight as is

Plan B Russ! Find It :D

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
wat pedovan? Cheap's Land Rover, I believe, is an expensive *** car. How dare you say 'van.'

It's a Pedorover.

We might have housing...

so it's
80% Cheap
Zero
MLE
mc

We'll let you guys know tom. if we're def going Fri (tom).

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
FrozenHobo and Ovante said they can house us.

So I guess you guys can come over tom and we'll head out in the afternoon.

@George
are you guys going to NerdCon Fri and Sat or just Sat?
Are you guys going to the smashfest BBQ posted? That's where we're getting housing.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I always have work Friday and Sunday, so unless I ask for days off, it'll always be a Saturday only affair for me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
some people on wifi are like REALLY REALLY REALLY precise.
like literally within the frame on every move and just barely out of distance.
i played this pit and was amazed.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think cheap started playing wifi. only explanation for how much he has improved.
WHY R U HIDING 4RM ME ON AIB HUUUH?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
FrozenHobo and Ovante said they can house us.

@George
are you guys going to NerdCon Fri and Sat or just Sat?
Are you guys going to the smashfest BBQ posted? That's where we're getting housing.
Just saying~ The smash tournament @ Nerdacon is Saturday @ 1:00. Nerdacon is @ Columbus State University. Frozenhobo is in Atlanta (about and hour and a half away from Columbus). Just thought i'd say something.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I highly regret buying that d*mn rb3 keyboard. It's a chore to play compared to the other half-*ss "instruments" of rb. fml $86

In other news, they had brawl at the UAB anime club one night. I never got around to playing Lucas, but I did my half *ss cg with ICs. I lol'd when people gasped at the nana fair spike out of grab.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Just saying~ The smash tournament @ Nerdacon is Saturday @ 1:00. Nerdacon is @ Columbus State University. Frozenhobo is in Atlanta (about and hour and a half away from Columbus). Just thought i'd say something.
Well, that really changes everything.

Waiting to hear back from someone else then Zero and I will make a decision.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I think Billy is around Atlanta too...

Hmm hope you guys find something, xP sleeping in a car is no fun I've tried it once.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
so what's the plan?

It sounds like you guys should get housing from frozenhobo and then leave to nerdacon the next day lolz

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I think Billy is around Atlanta too...
Hmm hope you guys find something, xP sleeping in a car is no fun I've tried it once.
Nerdacon is in Columbus. Atlanta is an hour and a half away from columbus. If bham needs housing, then you can try to get in contact with Auburn peeps. Auburn is like 45 minutes to an hour away from columbus.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Atm, we have a few opportunities for housing, 2 are near or in Atl, one around Auburn.

I'd rather be closer to Atl actually. Considering this might be my last weekend to travel overnight and stuff.

Plus, I'll prolly dip out for at least a few hours and catch up on a few things in that area.

Sooooo,

I think we'll stick with housing from FrozenHobo, check out that smashfest, then drive the hr30min to Columbus Sat morning.
I plan to leave at 4 or 5 today. I've got a few things I need to get done around here.

Top Bottom