• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Drunk post what what
It's been awhile since I trolled you ***matrons with a good ole drunk post.
I'm at the bar right now postin on smashboards what a dork lol
There are a lot of hot chicks in Alabama I tell you what.
Who's goin to that ****jn tournament doe?
Real talk I'm off work.
Hold up I'm bout to go holler at one of these *****es.

Oh shot denied that chick gave me the one arm hug. Tried to go for the two arm but got ****ing hug canceled.

I'm bout to hit the apt and crank one out and go to bed. Holler *****es. Sorry for my typing I am typing on a frakkin iPod touh, ****s gay. I WANT MY FIKUNG COMPUTER BACK *******S. brawls us gay, **** Lucario seriously eat a nut

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
innocentroads is known for many revolutionary discoveries in Brawl mechanics. It's definitely the real deal.
well.... ****....this changes everything.
im gonna go "hmmmm..." for about an hour now and look at that video some more.

but then again half of those japanese things go unused.

whats wrong with serperating your posts like this? i think its pretty good/obv orginazational skills.

i literally lol'd at janitors last sentence. lol

i need cigerettes. cigerettes are funny things. if you stop smoking them for a couple days they taste so much better. but only for about a day. they even look brighter when you hold them. but then all the joy melts away and they start to suck again. thats all cigerettes are, man. just melting joy. i wonder if it ever stops sucking more and more or if it just continues? prolly just continues cuz like ppl die from it and everything lol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
xD So you went out and partied Friday, overslept, didn't make it in time for the tournament, partied again that evening, and came back?

Well at least it wasn't a total waste lol
The empty bottle of Peppermint Schnapps, among other things, doesn't necessarily mean I partied.

:denzel:

I didn't oversleep bc I actually didn't get any...I was attempting to pass out when they called me.

We didn't make it on time bc I stayed about 45 min away from them, they called at like 11, they were at least an hour and a half from the venue, and the tourney started at 1.

sidenote:
Totally ran on fumes Saturday.

Yo MLEsis and Zero!

If you guys don't come up here for Thanksgiving, then I could possibly go down there for Thanksgiving break and stay around for about 5 days. So far, mom is leaning towards yes, but you know how she is.

I won't be exactly sure untill last minute.
Stupid conditionals...
I'm up for meeting you halfway if we could convince the parents. I'll most likely be working very close to, or even on Thanksgiving so we wouldn't be able to come up there and visit.

This weekend til when?

oooo

I have the entire week off for Thanksgiving myself, so if you do stop by that'd be pretty awesome. :D
Thanksgiving. Smashfest.

where the pics at MLE?

also hi.
Fb...I could make a thread though...

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I get off on Wednesday next week until the Monday after that.

Hopefully I can be there on Wednesday untill Sunday or Saturday.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If you want housing for the Dauphne tourney, you'll need to post ASAP. Passing on a message. Our housing may end up going to Pensacola the day before for a smash fest if you don't contact him.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
show us a facebook pic and we will help u make a decision janitor

edit: whole body pic plzz.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
show us a facebook pic and we will help u make a decision janitor

edit: whole body pic plzz.
she's one of those people that doesn't go on facebook very often and really doesn't have many photos most of them are like far away group shots she's randomly tagged in

and she dresses like a boy most of the time so none of the pics would be very hot

but she looks great without clothes :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Staying for the weekend eh?

I'd say party for 3 days then trolling us on Monday wishing you didn't go to a brawl tournament ;D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
she got a duke?

thats what i ask myself before i hit it if im debating.
yeah mann. but ill probably go to the tournament if geo or someone drives

THERES ALWAYS FRIDAY. shell just have to hit the road after that

**** THO. she one of those girls that will cook for you too

hold up man i have to think about this

Will_

Smash Journeyman
yeah mann. but ill probably go to the tournament if geo or someone drives

THERES ALWAYS FRIDAY. shell just have to hit the road after that

**** THO. she one of those girls that will cook for you too

hold up man i have to think about this
Brawl will not **** you and then cook you breakfast the morning after. Choice is pretty clear.

btw george I tried to give the sc2 tourney some advertisement on the teamliquid forums, and apparently there's a lot of dudes coming now.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168119

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so fellas, if i can't make it to rom, i think i'll be trying to go to luis/calvin's area this or next weeker (thanksgorvin).
maybe we can all drive up to auborn and play a bunch of smish bars to gayher

edit: if i go to ram i think i'll go next week anyway.

i need to restart my outreach thing.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Sleeeeeeepy!!!

We're having a smashfest at our apt the day after Thanksgiving and are willing to house.

I'll be making homemade funnel cakes and killing anyone who wants to step to me in some Tekken 6.

Yep, never thought I'd change my opinion on 3d fighters, but the final step in admitting I like them happened this last Friday night.

Top Bottom