• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
so fellas, if i can't make it to rom, i think i'll be trying to go to luis/calvin's area this or next weeker (thanksgorvin).
maybe we can all drive up to auborn and play a bunch of smish bars to gayher

edit: if i go to ram i think i'll go next week anyway.

i need to restart my outreach thing.
come to bham instead since me and cheap will both be home

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Well, most people will probably be with their families on Thanksgiving, so we were thinking the day after.

I think Zero and I would rather stay in bham bc some smashers who have been away are coming back to town for the holiday.

Aznseal

and hopefully...

X the Derpouto

j00t

Smash Champion
I might be willing to drive down to bham if there's something going on.

And if SleepyK is there so I can get some training. :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Mattouto

I'm sorry.

Really sorry. I'm still gonna keep trying to get you down here :/

I'll ask dad.

The Grudge, starring .........

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I might be willing to drive down to bham if there's something going on.

And if SleepyK is there so I can get some training. :p
its not in bham its in auburn or did i not read post right? idk but i thought he said auburn which is like another 2 hours or something for you

buttttt

my family doesnt celebrate thanksgiving so
i can prolly
celebrate smashgiving

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join in on this wonderful Smashgiving. Alas, I work at Cracker Barrel who only closes for christmas day, and will bring in every single employee for thanksgiving and the days surrounding it.

I know you guys probably already answered this, but how long do you guys play smash on friday nights for? I get off at around 7:30 and might show up sometime.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Slam

We're not going anywhere, lack of funds and people are coming here to spend the holiday with their families.

@mc
I think Matt4300 is coming down for Thanksgiving.

@Xeedoc
We play until 7:30.

That's when everything goes off.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Sooooo..... MLE, hurry and beg, I tried tonight and didn't get far at all. They don't even have a real reason either, other than saying "it's the most busy time for travelling, it's too dangerous :B."

And the 8 hour thing.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
RAWRG!!

It's because I main Lucario, and Alabama doesn't need a THIRD bad Lucario. I'm pretty sure two is enough.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I agree, I do find Star Driver to be quite fun

If Matt happens to show up that would only add to the awesomeness that's enough reason to ask his parents to stop by. Should we take a sad photo and photoshop "WE WANT MATT BACK QQ" on it so they can feel bad and bring him here?

Matt4300 might be there too? wuuuuuuuut

I guess i'll ask now. 8D if I bring food money, how long can my visit last?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I know you guys probably already answered this, but how long do you guys play smash on friday nights for? I get off at around 7:30 and might show up sometime.
We play until around 1 a.m., sometimes later or earlier depending on when people start leaving.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Yeah Im not goin to the Daphne tourney. Beyond the prospect of getting my **** wet, I just remembered that this is my friends birthday weekend

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
I agree, I do find Star Driver to be quite fun

If Matt happens to show up that would only add to the awesomeness that's enough reason to ask his parents to stop by. Should we take a sad photo and photoshop "WE WANT MATT BACK QQ" on it so they can feel bad and bring him here?

Matt4300 might be there too? wuuuuuuuut

I guess i'll ask now. 8D if I bring food money, how long can my visit last?
tell matt to bring project M

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im not going to daphne because i refuse to travel more than 3 hours until i win a brawl tournament.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i hate playing with casuals.
its literally depressing to me. and not fun in any way. idk i feel like the only way i can have fun is to try harder to get better but these dudes i played got like SUPER offended when i beat them in smash. im like "dude dont take it personally, i just play this alot." and they just got more pissed. they thought i was being mean by beating them.

lol i just dont get it.

like if youre a gamer (these ppl in the gamer club) dont you have fun getting better or trying harder? i forget that most casuals just like let their mind melt and press buttons... all day...
they seriously play smash more than i do.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
speaking of how intellegent i am i just got mindgamed super hard by a kirby that spamed upb and swallowcide. and lost.

its been a while triple post. i missed you.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Cheap

If we have people from Ga plus the usuals, can you house some people too?

TheReflexWonder
Will you be able to come out for Smashgiving?

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
@MLEsis NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@cheap Cool, I'll try to be there next time. There better be sip strit fit four. I'm finally working on my Gen aGEN. Like again, but it's Gen, cuz that's his name. Get it? I'm so good, it's ok to be jealous.

Also, Gen is old and cannot .

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zero, console my poor sore thumb. I've spent the last two hours working on Carl. I want to pick him up, but it hurts.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
kk I give up hope for Yosuga no Sora. It's a Harem anime, like school days minus the wtf ending.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I have it, but I wont play Zombies with you because my brothers are currently playing it now.

8D yay for PS3 users

btw Ed

I rofl that he is referred to as the galactic pretty boy

xD Dazzle

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
What's funnier is I saw this while the main theme for CS was playing, lol.

And people are jerks in Left 4 Dead 2, I accidently shoot a boomer that is too close to us, and I get kicked instantly, even though I was doing better than they were.

...jerks

Top Bottom