• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
sorry. i feel asleep last night, george.

i actually have an alright connect.

my fc is in my friend status.

ill holla at you on aim if i get the chance to play today.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Kola you should come over this weekend; Matt you can come over this weekend too. Bring some swim shorts guys.
Austin, I thought you were back in Montevallo.

But Matt can only come over if he fixes his avatar--

Seeing "Sato" makes me die a little inside :(

btw, how can we have Kola's profile saved if I'm on right now, Russ? Zero told me he doesn't know Kola's password. Now Mc-killa's LaTale account on the other hand. >.>

Like a Boss!
just clear all your history in firefox

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
An educated opinion holds a higher degree of validity than an opinion of ignorance. You may not associate a sense of right or wrong with your opinion but static truth exists regardless.

btw, recovery is and always has been a HUGE factor in Smash. Example being Meta Knight. He wouldn't be nearly as overpowered without his broken offstage options.

-Zero_Gamer

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
@ sleepy, you're telling me that i don't know my own experience in the game. if you don't see why that's ******** i dont really see how i can convince you.

@ winnar, its all opinions.

@both, when i say "i think roy is underrated" or "i dont feel handicapped as roy", i'm saying my own opinion and experience with the game. i didn't mean for anyone to start a debate about that. and i believe the only reason you are doing so is because its me, and i find that kind of lame

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
A scrub's point of view is not equal to a pro's point of view. I don't mean that you are a scrub, but I have seen you play and I have played you and you are not very good (real talk).

Did you not read what I posted on MLE's account? An educated opinion holds a higher degree of validity than an opinion of ignorance. You may not associate a sense of right or wrong with your opinion but static truth exists regardless.

I don't really care about how you worded how a character feels to you though. I feel sluggish when I play Falco as opposed to Fox just like how you think Roy feels natural to you.

Also, Kola, how about dem blowjobs?!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
and I don't think it's me failing to explain ad much ad its you having a weird infatuation with proving me wrong (so much that you even called on someone who doesn't regularly post here to help u do it ), that you're not takung the time to figure out what I'm trying to say

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
A scrub's point of view is not equal to a pro's point of view. I don't mean that you are a scrub, but I have seen you play and I have played you and you are not very good (real talk).

Did you not read what I posted on MLE's account? An educated opinion holds a higher degree of validity than an opinion of ignorance. You may not associate a sense of right or wrong with your opinion but static truth exists regardless.

I don't really care about how you worded how a character feels to you though. I feel sluggish when I play Falco as opposed to Fox just like how you think Roy feels natural to you.

Also, Kola, how about dem blowjobs?!
I don't have an ignorant opinion, nor am I a scrub

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't have an ignorant opinion, nor am I a scrub
sorry broski, you lose.

you were pretty diddly dang awful at melee alabama is ok at melee... and that was when you made the "Roy has a better matchup than marth against fox"

i wouldn't say you're a scrub, but you are a nub.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No, you had it right the first time in general.

And that sounds about right.

But I suck at approaching lazers.

I'm good at standing non-moving lazers though :O

I can combo with Falco pretty amazingly.

Guys, I'm gonna have a stream so you can critique how I play melee.

j00t

Smash Champion
But I suck at approaching lazers.
Falco has the best approach options in the game due to the laser, so if you want to play Falco you have to use his gun and use it a lot ;)

unlike our manly friend Falcon, he has a gun strapped to his waist and he doesn't even use it, what a champ

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
But why should I approach if I have the option to time people out and approach at will..

And lemme rephrase that.

I CAN approach with lazers, I just can't do it very fast like Zhu can.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think i fall into the scrub catergory right now in brawl. honestly. i could be so much better. i really suck right now. ****.

Top Bottom