• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i don't play pokemon.
everyone we know either made it to round 2 at least
calvin made it to r3
dan's friend made it to r4
rayku mde it to top 32

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh... :L

Anyways, I dropped Falcon from my main and made him my secondary.

I main Fox now. I've gotten really good and technical :D

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh... :L

Anyways, I dropped Falcon from my main and made him my secondary.

I main Fox now. I've gotten really good and technical :D
Another potential Falcon misguided by the dark ways of Fox.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Went to anime convention. Saw some really hot Soul Eater/Vocaloid cosplay. Got a lot of interest from people in the competitive gaming. Saw THE REAL WAR MACHINE. HE HAD GLOWING EYES/HANDS/CHEST AND MACHINE GUN. It was ****ing boss.

Had a rave, found out I liked Ska, can't understand why Ryu's crouching medium kick is an anti-air, saw a body pillow of Youko from Gurren Lagann (do want), had 2 guys (wearing cosplay drag) say that I was attractive (don't swing that way), oh, and did I mention the sexy half naked witch girl with a fine body?

I won 4 energy drinks, 10$, Legend of Zelda mint container (shaped like a Hyrulian shield), and some really old Mario cards.

I am REALLY wanting to play Melee so please come over on Sunday, Russ! Everyone else too.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Well, i saw that and knew it was sometime today, just not what time.

And I just found out I have to go to an old people luncheon until like 2. See you at 2:30.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
If you live in HSV and did not go to the hamacon rave you missed out.

The game room was way better than I thought it would be.

Winnar

Smash Lord
okay so I just watched all of medabots

well, the original medabots (episodes 1-52), there is apparently a 3rd season that was released a few years later but from what I can tell it's embarrassingly terrible

I'm depressed and I only saw the first five minutes of it

;-;

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I swear Kola is trippin. "that was MLE and Zero"-Kola W/E!!!

Had sooo much fun at Hama-con!!

Will-GG, you and your bro were beastin on me :)

Kola decided too many women would be at the convention I guess.
I took a lot of pics and im putting them in a scrapbook but no permission to post any.
Even though I got this hot pic of Zero with Soul Eater girls all up on him!

Im gonna respect what he wants though.

you guys, im in love with cosplay now, omg, one girl was wearing a super short skirt, not sure who she was supposed to be, but she was rocking a thong or something bc her *** was all out. I got a pic with her but im not posting it :p

GG Zero and Derp :) nice word game too.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Actually, I don't know yet because Falcon is tooooo much fun, and the combos are also fun.

But practicing Fox really makes me want to main him.

I guess I still main Falcon, but Fox is still my secondary.
main whoever you want, I was just poking fun at ya

j00t

Smash Champion
Everyone has more potential with Fox, because Fox is better than Falcon :p

I used to be a Fox main, but I found out that I have a lot more fun with Falcon. I was just playing on auto-pilot with Fox, so I wanted to prove to myself that I could be successful with a weaker character.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The thing is, I can do most of the technical **** I see Colbol, Lucky and M2K do, just not as consistent. It hurts the **** outta my arm to do it, but I can still waveshine into usmash, dsmash, grab, and other things, but it hurts me. I still have fun, it just hurts more to play Fox.

Winnar

Smash Lord
The thing is, I can do most of the technical **** I see Colbol, Lucky and M2K do, just not as consistent. It hurts the **** outta my arm to do it, but I can still waveshine into usmash, dsmash, grab, and other things, but it hurts me. I still have fun, it just hurts more to play Fox.
waveshining isn't hard

and that's not "technical ****" that you'd expect to see from colbol, lucky, and m2k

that's basic fox play

BunBun

Smash Master
If you really want to unlock the full potential of a character, try Kirby.

bairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairbairsuicide.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
play falco

he's like fox except easier to control

i also would like to play melee.

also count me in for the montgomery tournament

waveshining take a lot of practice to master but its just muscle memory
lots of people can't do it effectively tho. like i don't think moogle is very good at waveshining. even though his fox is still a monster

i miss the melee glory days. i was so much more excited to play the game back then.

SleepyK

Actually, I don't know yet because Falcon is tooooo much fun, and the combos are also fun.

But practicing Fox really makes me want to main him.

I guess I still main Falcon, but Fox is still my secondary.
I wanna main Falcon, but I feel like I have more potential with Fox :dizzy:
Everyone has more potential with Fox, because Fox is better than Falcon :p

I used to be a Fox main, but I found out that I have a lot more fun with Falcon. I was just playing on auto-pilot with Fox, so I wanted to prove to myself that I could be successful with a weaker character.
don't confuse "easier to do well with" for potential or skill. just play who you honestly like playing the most. if you really want to be a falcon main, you shouldn't be practicing fox anyway... since fox does all of falcon's matchups better.

this is a stupid post. what does it matter if you can do tech skill that top players do?
because you seem to mainly practice melee by yourself, don't go the way of GOD! and assume you can do well because you read up on swf and beat up cpus.

play falco

he's like fox except easier to control

i also would like to play melee.

also count me in for the montgomery tournament

waveshining take a lot of practice to master but its just muscle memory
lots of people can't do it effectively tho. like i don't think moogle is very good at waveshining. even though his fox is still a monster

i miss the melee glory days. i was so much more excited to play the game back then.
1) urrong
2) please don't make stupid blanket statements like that. unless ur talkin about how bad melee is lol. melee sux play ssf4
3) waveshining isn't considered technical anymore.
4) moogle is a sheik main. his fox is mostly good because moogle is super smart.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's not like I actually take CPUs seriously, it's just that they are all I have. I enjoy Falcon more, so I guess I'll just use him.

I need to go to more melee tourneys in the area. I wonder if I can make FAP.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont really know what exactly you're referring to in my post sleepyk
i didnt say anything that was "wrong" or a "blanket statement"

SleepyK

it's funny, i find fox a lot easier and i feel he has more freedom.
dan mains fox and thinks falco is easier and has more freedom.

Top Bottom