• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
i'm happy if people ignore my colorful posts, all i do is make posts about nothing and then people soon realize that they just wasted their time reading this and that the color isn't really that bad.

also i wanna play you guys again <3 from arkansas to another bad state :D
hmm

actually I always end up reading your posts

maybe it's just serin LOL

also you going to FAP?

your avatar and sig are cool

matt4300

Smash Ace
poor serin, i have no idea who you are,

Happy Freakin' Birthday.

age?

So we're at the pool when this woman I know starts gawking over Zero's magnificent beard.

"It's so big and hairy."

lol, J grows it for the ladies.
HAH, No Jay grows it out of necessity. It's just human nature for pedophiles to grow beards. It's not something they can help... Honestly I feel for him, but theres nothing he can do about it. He's compelled.

Also I'm up for giveing some pointers art-wise. I HATE the guy the schedules my work though. It goes Thurs (work) Friday (no work) Sat (no work) Sun (work) Mon (no work)

******* knows I want my weekends off. What an ***.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
HAH, No Jay grows it out of necessity. It's just human nature for pedophiles to grow beards. It's not something they can help... Honestly I feel for him, but theres nothing he can do about it. He's compelled.
Wow,... thought that was just me. That's actually really good to know.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Uh.

So I just had a dream

where I was golf club fencing with Amanda Bynes

and I won and she started crying

I had another dream earlier where I was telling sleepyk about some really stupid game to do competitively and he called me a noob but eventually liked the idea lol

JUST LIKE IRL

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've been watching Metabots when I get really bored. This is what I've retained after 5 episodes.

The main character has this strange lisp, but only half the time.
I keep forgetting Samantha is a girl.
Metabee is black.
Mr. Referee,....?

It's too hilarious because I remember thinking the 5 or so episodes I saw when I was younger were so amazing. It just came on at a time I couldn't watch.

Winnar

Smash Lord

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I've been watching Metabots when I get really bored. This is what I've retained after 5 episodes.

The main character has this strange lisp, but only half the time.
I keep forgetting Samantha is a girl.
Metabee is black.
Mr. Referee,....?

It's too hilarious because I remember thinking the 5 or so episodes I saw when I was younger were so amazing. It just came on at a time I couldn't watch.
I just bought the first five eps on DVD two days ago...are you hiding in my house?

There was a going-out-of-business sale at my local movie gallery, so I got it. Also, there were 25-inch TVs(the ones that aren't HD so that smash works on them) selling for 50 bucks each.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Oy! I'm not a lolicon, I just like small and cute things.

On a more serious note, who is going to Hama-con with me? It's 20$ to get in on Saturday and we can show up whenever.
Thats what they all say >;D

Where is it, and what is it?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Thats what they all say >;D

Where is it, and what is it?
It's an anime convention with tournaments for Brawl/TvC/SSFIV in Huntsville. It's happening tomorrow and you guys could come over today and Smash/spend the night then we can go on up and chill. Kola's interested too, but idk, he might have to stay and help his family move.

We got another person to drive us too if you don't like driving.

btw, the door fee is 20$ :/ but the tournaments/music/events oughtta be fun. I dunno, this'll be my first anime convention.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
yea!! im so excited! Im gonna pack like 5 pairs of batteries and take all the embarrassing pics i can!

Im thinking of packing sandwich stuff to cut down on the cost. I want to leave by 10-preferably 9. Ive heard from J SF tourn starts at 7pm, not sure about other times for things.

I want to go to the park across the street, I read it has a nice Japanese inspired pond and bridge, i also want to see the Okinawa Festival Drums and we're def gonna see the artist alley. Basically the plan so far is to check everything out, get info on tourn, and have fun. I dont think we'll be getting back too late, but im guessing at least 1am.

Matt are you tryin to come? We might have to split into two cars. Im getting google directions. If you come over, bring your tablet?
wait, would it be a shorter drive for you to meet us there or drive here then go there together? It's gonna be about a 2 hr drive from my apt.

Professional Gamer Will_, where you at? you meeting us there, rt? and you should go to have fun, not just compete ;)

so far the prospected group is:
Zero
MLE
Derp
Jessie
Kola?
Will?
Matt?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I love how Ally's all on the MLG website talkin bout OH I PLAY A LOT OF CHARACTERS BECAUSE THE GAMES BORING
lmfao ahaha yeah MLG's def gonna keep brawl

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
yeah, Olimar vs MK is fail...

when are you going to start going to tournaments?
I'm a senior this year so I'll be in college next year away from my parents doing whatever I wanna do... But maybe if I get a job over the summer and get my own money they'll let me go. I'l try for a Zero tourney in July or August.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Naw zero... Sadly I was filling in for a friend today at work, and tomarrow I'm gonna go help this disabled old dude I know all day. Then the next day I'm working again. after that I'm free Monday/tuesday/. Though I am free next week from Friday to sunday.

Love hangin out with you guys. I hate haveing to be an adult. I'm 19 for ****s sake I can't even drink.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so is everyone gone to that anime **** today?

i am back in montevallo now. but i dont have internet at my crib yet.
whatever.
i need to hang at this coffee shop more anyways and do my homework and research via internet.

so just let me know if you want to smash, zero.

or...

does someone else live by here?
i forget..

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Today was too good. I got out in the second round, but I really didn't have any practice and was even finalizing my team on the ride there. <3 Luis, Calvin, Sleepy, and Rayku

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hope you enjoyed john boys! next time i'll go with my instinct and not assume that i'm thinking the wrong name :(

Top Bottom