• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'd like to think that now i'm just another spam/social poster in here now, duchock.

also: thanks for that patch. i'll give it a whirl after i actually do an earthbound playthrough. i have one on my flash card for my ds, but there's some texture clipping. it's very minor but i dunno. i was thinking wii + emu but every time i want to hook up my wii i end up just playing 360 instead <_<
at least i do know that i really, really want to play earthbound/mother 2

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
There is a smiley face in my sig.
A smiley face god****it!!

The universal sign for internet sarcasm!

Winnar

Smash Lord
I like how you say I like a lot. I like how you come in here out of no where and fan the flames all this bickering in the first place when none of it matters to you, because this is an Alabama thread. For Alabama people. And sometimes Winnar when he's not being all Winnar-y.
I don't know what being all Winnar-y means lol

maybe it means I don't go to AL tourneys anymore (not on purpose!!)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Slam, I'll see if my mom will let you come over this weekend to play.

Just don't be high. Or smell like it either.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Slam, I'll see if my mom will let you come over this weekend to play.

Just don't be high. Or smell like it either.

confusing story about Slam right chere:

so i was going through some things getting ready to start packing when i came across this bookbag that has been in the hall closet for at least 4 months. no one ever knew who's it was, we asked, but found no owner...

i had never looked through it, i guess for privacy's sake. but today, i felt it was time.

one question Slam,

HOW DID YOU MAKE IT HOME WITHOUT YOUR CAR KEYS?!?!

they were in the bookbag along with some other stuff that had your name on it...it's definately yours.

seriously, your car keys?!?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man i dont know where to get weed in montgomery...

and LOL yeah ive been looking for that bookbag.
i just hotwired my car.
i do it every time to turn it on now.

was my bowl in that bag????

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
confusing story about Slam right chere:

so i was going through some things getting ready to start packing when i came across this bookbag that has been in the hall closet for at least 4 months. no one ever knew who's it was, we asked, but found no owner...

i had never looked through it, i guess for privacy's sake. but today, i felt it was time.

one question Slam,

HOW DID YOU MAKE IT HOME WITHOUT YOUR CAR KEYS?!?!

they were in the bookbag along with some other stuff that had your name on it...it's definately yours.

seriously, your car keys?!?
This is so horrible.

It's spelled, "Definitely," not, "Definately."

:/ My signature won't show no matter what I dooooooooooooooo

Slam, don't speak of drugs please. I find it vulgar.

Purple

Hi guys!
True, but online in itself works, considering that people should know what the opponent is going to do, and shouldn't have to base ALL of their options on mere reaction time.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That wasn't the welcome I received three weeks ago.

I'm from the world. No place I can call my own.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So cam needs to post a really long message to see if his signature is working. So I guess I'll keep typing and typing and typing until it's long enough to show up. La de dah de dum de dah. Hm.....

I guess I can use this space to ask a question about melee. Is L-cancelling and wavedashing really that important to the game? I mean, I was going at least even with a guy who could do both the other day. I'm thinking certain characters can survive without L-cancelling.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So cam needs to post a really long message to see if his signature is working. So I guess I'll keep typing and typing and typing until it's long enough to show up. La de dah de dum de dah. Hm.....

I guess I can use this space to ask a question about melee. Is L-cancelling and wavedashing really that important to the game? I mean, I was going at least even with a guy who could do both the other day. I'm thinking certain characters can survive without L-cancelling.
Peach, shiek and to some extent, Marth

SleepyK

perhaps i should have worded that better.
"if you're going even with somebody who can lcancel and wavedash while you are utilizing neither, that person probably isn't applying them very well and you're probably just outsmarting that person. please don't take one experience with someone who probably isn't very skilled as an example of the game's mechanics."

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I been wanted to learn Joot... :(

And I'm still practicing and getting better.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEEEEAAHHHHH I CAN WAVESHINE, *****ES!!!

j00t

Smash Champion
"if you're going even with somebody who can lcancel and wavedash while you are utilizing neither, that person probably isn't applying them very well and you're probably just outsmarting that person. please don't take one experience with someone who probably isn't very skilled as an example of the game's mechanics."
Yes, that is worded a lot better. :p

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I didn't say it wasn't important. I was asking if it was. I don't claim to know a lot about melee yet. I'm trying to get better right now though. I'm really liking Sheik.

EDIT: And thank you Roxy for my awesome sig.

SleepyK

I didn't say it wasn't important. I was asking if it was. I don't claim to know a lot about melee yet. I'm trying to get better right now though. I'm really liking Sheik.

EDIT: And thank you Roxy for my awesome sig.
oic, pardon my misinterpretation.

well, for sheik it's pretty important to wavedash because her dashdance is really bad. wavedashing lets you emulate dashdancing for the most part.
glad to see you're interested in melee <3

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So essentially what you just said was that if I dashdance alot with Falcon, I don't have to wavedash much?

Kthx.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh I know that. I mean on the main part of the stage. Like the ground part of BF.

But when I have stages like FD I'm playing on, I don't wavedash much. Izzat bad?

EDIT: I main Falcon, second Fox btw.

Top Bottom