• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I don't find this picture to be very believable. A level 44 Onix would get the first turn because he's obviously faster. The Onix is also almost guaranteed to have a 100% accuracy attack. This scenario shouldn't happen. But it's very cute, and I approve as a Pokémon fan. *swoon*

I don't get any of this football talk.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Ha...! *sip*

I have completed my FINAL final exam, and on December 19th, I shall bid college ****ing adeu:grin:

Now I can get back to do what I was meant to do in life..... play video games!!

j00t

Smash Champion
double post

Ha...! *sip*

I have completed my FINAL final exam, and on December 19th, I shall bid college ****ing adeu:grin:

Congrats! Man I can't wait to get out of college... *sigh* I feel like I'll never get out :p

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Ha...! *sip*

Grats my main man! My last exam I will take on the 17th, so I'll be back just in time :O

j00t

Smash Champion
Better than anything DDD or MK can do >_>
Anytime you see that combo in a match, are you gonna be like "OH **** THAT WAS SO AMAZING!" or "[SARCASM]Wow, I bet that was incredibly hard to perform.[/SARCASM]"

EDIT: Anyways, I bet that last combo would make Moogle cringe. Fox should be bottom tier in Brawl because every character hates on him :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh, also. I left my Wiimote at the tourny. It is either still there, or someone brought back an extra. check please!
lol we figured it was you.

Zero and I just saw it lying on the ground there after everyone left. It's in Zero's care don't worry.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alrighty dude

Wario huh? :p crap I was hoping I'd only have to deal with one

btw my post count is 3 Oh 3

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Ok so the funniest thing happened today while playing Melee with Azu. I don't know if anybody will get it without being able to hear what it sounded like but imma try. So what happened was three Wobbuffet hits which knocked Pikachu directly into a Bellossom and he got put to sleep. And the sound effects together were so effing funny. It was like three slaps and then he went directly to sleep, snoring and all. Had us rolling on the floor for a good ten minutes. lol

Winnar

Smash Lord
You also dislike 64 Smash. :(
</thread>

Ok so the funniest thing happened today while playing Melee with Azu. I don't know if anybody will get it without being able to hear what it sounded like but imma try. So what happened was three Wobbuffet hits which knocked Pikachu directly into a Bellossom and he got put to sleep. And the sound effects together were so effing funny. It was like three slaps and then he went directly to sleep, snoring and all. Had us rolling on the floor for a good ten minutes. lol
I love when stuff like that happens XD My little brother is REALLY good at making that sort of stuff happen

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
couldnt pick a better secondary.
espically with your love for aerial combat. your peach like... never lands. haha.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Turnip spamming leads to awesome stuff like beam swords and bomb-ombs. :D

Did we ever determine if Cheap's infamous bomb combo was recorded or not?

Cause that was some hype.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Kola!!!! Where u at? It seems like everyone has a secondary. Marth is mine but its no where near as good as yours. Would appreciate some pointers next time :)
Even the great and terrible Bowzer can't do it all. So thats where marth comes in

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kola!!!! Where u at? It seems like everyone has a secondary. Marth is mine but its no where near as good as yours. Would appreciate some pointers next time :)
Even the great and terrible Bowzer can't do it all. So thats where marth comes in
=o

lol I had no idea xD I saw you use him against Falco and was like, oh maybe it's just for the matchup.

Sure I'd be happy to give pointers.

I might have to pick up a secondary so I can use someone else on Wi-Fi lul

_Keno_

Smash Lord
couldnt pick a better secondary.
espically with your love for aerial combat. your peach like... never lands. haha.
heh, it turns out that my three favorite characters to play have high level air mobility: Peach, Jiggz, and Wario. I guess I'm just that kinda guy.

Top Bottom